• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ask Mr Green, Diet, Supplement, Training, Workouts, Gear

IML Gear Cream!
Mr. Green,

What is a typical off season bulking cycle like for you? Would that differ from what you would advise someone do who was looking to keep it simple (not a bunch of different compounds or mega dosing anything harsh)/healthy?

Thanks!

Yea it’s a little different for me since I compete.

But the fried and true basics

Test anywhere from 800-1200mg a wk
Either EQ or Deca at 600mg
An oral for 4-6 weeks Anadrol 50 or d Bol 50 , or even var
Some hgh 4-6 iu a day
insulin on week bodypart days like legs
Nothing crazy on insulin though just to help shuttle nutrients like 5-6 iu preworklut and another 5-6 iu post.

Its not that the drugs are more complex , just diet and training.

And of course I take my breaks or back off here and there, mini cut mixed in somewhere if doing a long bulk like this year etc

Mr Green
Question and quick update
First the questions, when adding the Mast do I continue with the Test at the same time? If so pin same time ?
If I understand you suggested to stop var after 5 weeks Then add Mast correct?
The update
Initially I started the help trying to drop 20lbs
Well the regiment started about 4-5weeks ago
Currently 600mg per week 75var daily
Strength has increased, upper body bigger and more defined belly and obliques getting smaller definitely need more to go to dad jumped on the scale five weeks lost 4 pounds… My diet is extremely strict 90% protein I just long as I’m making strength gains I’m OK
Currently in the gym five days a week proximately two hours per day
My core is still the week daily ab workout cardio three times a week equaling one hour

Mr. Green, I was wondering if I could ask a question of you. I’m 45, slowly reaching to where I’d like to be and once there I’ll certainly make all of the effort to stay there. I’m currently running 500 test C per week along with 300-450 NPP per week. I’ve seen some very positive results and quite honestly I’m really liking the way that the NPP makes me feel. Not just body but mind as well. I’ve done quite a bit of research on HEX and am really looking at incorporating that into my program. I’m all for the compounds that sorta give you the mentally good feeling as well. Do you see any benefit in this? Also I wanted to mention that I’ve really just been eating everything that I can, not entirely like shit but it could be better. I’m trying to get as many calories and protein that I can as I burn a shitload of calories at work. I’ve read that Hex, one, doesn’t have the sides that other Tren has and two, is a great partitioner in terms of nutrition. Is this correct?

Sorry been out a few weeks,

I do not use slin when cutting because I’m usually low carb. Maybe every now and then before a leg day but not often.

Bundy, tbh I’ve never used hex, im assuming you would drop out the npp and add in the hex?

I’m a bit old school in that I use what used to be around the traditional ace, not sure how hex would affect nutrition partioning but that sounds a bit like bro science to me but again I have no experience with it.

I like ace , but then again I don’t get bad sides from tren , no sleep issues or anything , the occasional cough and it can mess with my cholesterol markers on bloodwork but nothing too crazy.

No problem sorry I don’t have more personal experience to offer on hex

Get Shredded!
Any questions during this lockdown time? Lots of time on my hands let’s use it to share and gain knowledge

Mr Green...let's talk about pinning. How many spots do you use on a weekly basis? Any favorites?

Both delts, both quads, both glutes

That’s 6

If cutting and needing more if I can reach around far enough lats are a nice spot to pin

Rarely for 1/2 a cc or 1 tops I’ll do biceps or pecs but that’s more when cutting and pinning more frequently , the top 6 are most common when not in prep

And how are you avoiding scar tissue?

I have so much scar tissue from pinning over 25 years. Deep tissue massage helps a little.

Both delts, both quads, both glutes

That’s 6

If cutting and needing more if I can reach around far enough lats are a nice spot to pin

Rarely for 1/2 a cc or 1 tops I’ll do biceps or pecs but that’s more when cutting and pinning more frequently , the top 6 are most common when not in prep

Well luckily I haven’t been in the game 25 years maybe about 4 years in ,

I try to rotate or not hit same spot before at least a week.

When I do inject quads or glutes I do 3 cc at a time

Yep....I understand...when you get my age....its not the compounds that you worry about so much...its finding a good place to pin!

Well luckily I haven’t been in the game 25 years maybe about 4 years in ,

I try to rotate or not hit same spot before at least a week.

When I do inject quads or glutes I do 3 cc at a time

Yea I’ve got a little girl now so that’s taken some time away from gym still sitting at about 250 and haven’t been pushing anything hard but sure I could get in good stage shape at 225 ish. Might have to start doing some cardio and see how things progress

IML Gear Cream!
Yea IÂ’ve got a little girl now so thatÂ’s taken some time away from gym still sitting at about 250 and havenÂ’t been pushing anything hard but sure I could get in good stage shape at 225 ish. Might have to start doing some cardio and see how things progress
Congrats on the baby girl. That’s great man. Best thing that ever happened to me.

If you need any help be happy to offer advice or coaching for anyone.

Havent been as active on here, but still training away

Current cycle for me is
Test Cyp 500mg a week
Tpp/ Npp 250mg a week
Tren A/ Mast blend 150-225 mg each a week

Dieting down a bit , down to 239 right now.

In a former life was a college place kicker , went out a few weeks ago and still had it from 54 yards out didn’t miss a one. Bet that was a sight seeing a Big guy try to kick , then foolishly hit some kickoffs and strained the hamstring a bit lol , body isn’t made like it used to :) Hope everyone is well, healthy, and staying safe.

Good to hear from you bro. Stay in touch.

Current cycle for me is
Test Cyp 500mg a week
Tpp/ Npp 250mg a week

In a former life was a college place kicker , went out a few weeks ago and still had it from 54 yards out didn’t miss a one. Bet that was a sight seeing a Big guy try to kick , then foolishly hit some kickoffs and strained the hamstring a bit lol , body isn’t made like it used to :) Hope everyone is well, healthy, and staying safe.

Current cycle for me is
Test Cyp 500mg a week
Tpp/ Npp 250mg a week

I tried to PM you but your box was full. Can I get some deets on your coaching? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Question of free Testosterone.

Just got my lab results been using
Test e 800 mg per week and NPP 600mg per week from Gearchurch.

On 8th of cycle. Take 25mg proviron ed, and 1mg Arimidex eod and Caber 0.5mg 3 times per week

Total Testosterone
>1500NG/DL

HIGH

SHBG
5.8 NMOL/L

LOW

Free Testosterone Estimated
Unable to calculate.

What does this mean.
I have no interest in sex with my wife, I feel depressed have anxiety but my total Testosterone number seems fine. Please help.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Question of free Testosterone.

Just got my lab results been using
Test e 800 mg per week and NPP 600mg per week from Gearchurch.

On 8th of cycle. Take 25mg proviron ed, and 1mg Arimidex eod and Caber 0.5mg 3 times per week

Total Testosterone
>1500NG/DL

HIGH

SHBG
5.8 NMOL/L

LOW

Free Testosterone Estimated
Unable to calculate.

What does this mean.
I have no interest in sex with my wife, I feel depressed have anxiety but my total Testosterone number seems fine. Please help.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Where is your e2 and prolactin sitting?

Back