• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ask Mr Green, Diet, Supplement, Training, Workouts, Gear

Get Shredded!
Never ever get bloodwork without your E2 along with it.

If your running a high dose Nandrolone....its pays to get your prolactin checked as well.

More than likely, you have an E2 problem. I'm not a fan of Caber unless you absolutely need it. From my experience, if I keep E2 in check, I don't need Caber.

Another item of interest, Nandrolone will give me anxiety and a little lethargy at higher doses.

Back down on the NPP and see how things change.

Question of free Testosterone.

Just got my lab results been using
Test e 800 mg per week and NPP 600mg per week from Gearchurch.

On 8th of cycle. Take 25mg proviron ed, and 1mg Arimidex eod and Caber 0.5mg 3 times per week

Total Testosterone
>1500NG/DL

HIGH

SHBG
5.8 NMOL/L

LOW

Free Testosterone Estimated
Unable to calculate.

What does this mean.
I have no interest in sex with my wife, I feel depressed have anxiety but my total Testosterone number seems fine. Please help.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks for advice idog
Would you recommend that I run clomid and Nolva for a couple weeks or up the arimidex??

I would get my E2 checked.

If you can't get this checked, I would back off or back down on the NPP and see if things improve. The NPP should be out of your system fairly quickly.

Thanks for advice idog
Would you recommend that I run clomid and Nolva for a couple weeks or up the arimidex??

Yea would need to know estrogen numbers and prolactin like ldog stated.

I would guess from what you are describing prolactin is out of whack from the npp,

Without blood work on that hard to tell.

A couple things you could try

Space out the arimidex from eod to every 3 days ,make sure not shutting down estrogen too much , but not sure that’s the culprit , could also up the caber slightly and see if that does anything for you. Without bloods you are looking at trial and error and tinkering with it.

Anxiety could be just how the compounds are hitting you sometimes on higher dosages that can happen, have you ran cycles with this amount of gear before ? What’s your gear experience and past cycles like?

Age?

A lot of factors and unknowns here , need more to diagnose , feel free to reply or shoot me a message , l dog is knowledgeable on this as well

My current training split varies every week.
Week 1: 4 x 20
Week 2: 10 X 10 reps
Week 3: negatives, 4 x 12
week 4: heavy, 12, 8, 5 reps, then 1 working set minimum 8-12 reps until failure. Question is should I stick with one training style for say 6-8 weeks or continue to change the training up every week?

I personally would stick to one style and main emphasis goal i.e progressive overload and adding weights or more hyper trophy and reps and volume but whatever the goal is at that time I would opt for 6-8 weeks and then switch it up

I agree with this.

Though many people will disagree with changing programs every few months, I feel like my body becomes adjusted to my programs and by switching them up every few months, It shocks my body to a degree and it has to readapt to the changes. This readapt principle has always seemed to help me grow a little. Just my two cents.

I personally would stick to one style and main emphasis goal i.e progressive overload and adding weights or more hyper trophy and reps and volume but whatever the goal is at that time I would opt for 6-8 weeks and then switch it up

appreciate the advice

Thanks for reply Mr green and I dog
My estrogen (estradiol)
Came back at 17.6.
Still not sure why I have no free Testosterone.
Any advice??
Thanks

IML Gear Cream!
I'll let Mr Green respond since this is his thread. Once he answers, I'll add my two cents.

My estrogen (estradiol)
Came back at 17.6.
Any advice??
Thanks

Well you don’t know that you have no free test it just said unable to calculate , Your total test was high , estradiol isn’t alarming number , sometimes too much test can give you anxiety , I’ll let l dog chime in I don’t have as much insight on this one

First off, thanks Mr. Green for doing this.

I'm in a bulk right now. Diet is consistent and training is on point. Im make gains, but my weight isn't moving much. I eat 6 times a day, and after my training I am absolutely starving. I eat my meal 5 post workout and I'm still starving.

My question is; if I'm still hungry after my post workout meal, should I eat more or just stick to my diet?

Post workout meal is 300g of egg whites, 2 whole eggs and 300g white rice. I literally count the minutes until I can eat meal 6.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I'm certain you have free testosterone. Here is a lesson on labwork, always order the tests that calculate the actual numbers. You want to see your actual total test, free test, etc. You need to know this to verify your gear is dosed properly plus to gain a true understanding of how your body is reacting to certain doses.

Without having proper bloodwork, its a guessing game on everything.

My estrogen (estradiol)
Came back at 17.6.
Any advice??
Thanks

Sounds to me like you need to add some more calories to each meal if still starving, I’d start by adding another 25g carbs per meal and maybe some more healthy fats , your post meal you could prob do more whole eggs than egg whites , I don’t really do whites when bulking I want the healthy fats and extra fats and calories from eggs but to me sounds like you aren’t eating enough , everyone always thinks they are but if starving and scale not going up that’s your problem be happy to evaluate your diet more in depth if you shoot me a message

Mr Green is solid and will help you immensely.

Sounds to me like you need to add some more calories to each meal if still starving, I’d start by adding another 25g carbs per meal and maybe some more healthy fats , your post meal you could prob do more whole eggs than egg whites , I don’t really do whites when bulking I want the healthy fats and extra fats and calories from eggs but to me sounds like you aren’t eating enough , everyone always thinks they are but if starving and scale not going up that’s your problem be happy to evaluate your diet more in depth if you shoot me a message

I have no personal experience with it or a product like it , if goal is fat loss I stick to clen/ t3 when cutting for shoes along with a proven otc thermogenic , I think last prep I used one from allmax that I liked.

Mrgreen...this has probably been asked before but..while upping aromasin and mast to knock down e2 sides, mainly painful nips..how long is it supposed to take to get it in range? I don't wanna overcorrect and crash e2. It's the inj dbol from ep that drove my estro thru the roof, i didn't dose my ai high enough, underestimated it. So what im wondering..is if the sides are getting a little better, but the nips still sore af, should i continue to dose the aromasin stout like 20mg ed until they don't hurt? Or chill out when it gets a little better because its already down and body just needs to catch uo?

How long have they been painful ? How long since you have upped it and seen some improvement, I’d go another week as is , if still not making improvement up a bit , also depends how much gear you were running to know how much atomization you e2 is going on.

is your ai legit ?

I like to use arimidex personally but I know it’s a matter of choice , hopefully the damage hasn’t already been done and developed gyno tissue. Honestly at this point I wouldn’t be worried about crashing it too hard , just correct it so not aromatizing so much then back off it slowly , but you want to correct that quickly. A short run of letrozole for a week or so might not be a bad idea.

Get Shredded!
How long have they been painful ? How long since you have upped it and seen some improvement, I’d go another week as is , if still not making improvement up a bit , also depends how much gear you were running to know how much atomization you e2 is going on.

is your ai legit ?

I like to use arimidex personally but I know it’s a matter of choice , hopefully the damage hasn’t already been done and developed gyno tissue. Honestly at this point I wouldn’t be worried about crashing it too hard , just correct it so not aromatizing so much then back off it slowly , but you want to correct that quickly. A short run of letrozole for a week or so might not be a bad idea.

They been sore a few weeks. It's gone up and down. I have tiny lumps in there since puberty. I've never had such intense e2 sides on any cycle but this inj dbol from ep gold. Nothing else has packed muscle on me the same either so it's kinda worth it..if i could do over id have run it with little or no test. I started the cycle using gc arimidex but it was dated 2017. When the e2 sides started a few weeks ago, i contacted gc and he got me a pack with aromasin mast and tren in record time (love/loyalty). I thought aromasin was healthier for cardiovascular and also destroyed the aromatase whereas arimidex just suppressed it, allowing rebound? Rn im doing 20 mg aromasin and .5 mg of the expired arimidex a day. Nips still sore as hell, and the knots are a little swollen but it was worse a few days ago. Other than the nipple shit, i kinda like having high estrogen-sex drive on fire, huge gains, beautiful skin, cardioprotective..too bad it has to do that.

I'm happy to see more people taking advantage of the knowledge mrgreen has but also remember he offers coaching, meal planning etc at a better price than anyone will likely see from anyone else if you need some truly personal coaching or help.

I know the people that have used his services have always had nothing but great things to say.

Just figured I would throw that in for my man here in case anyone didn't know that.

I'm happy to see more people taking advantage of the knowledge mrgreen has but also remember he offers coaching, meal planning etc at a better price than anyone will likely see from anyone else if you need some truly personal coaching or help.

I know the people that have used his services have always had nothing but great things to say.

Just figured I would throw that in for my man here in case anyone didn't know that.

Maybe mr green could elaborate on his services and pricing. I’d be interested in this info

Yea just shoot me a pm if interested , flexible and many options , willing to work with people on their goals whether that be competitors like myself or just those wanting to change their shape , whatever the goal we can tackle it.

As for the sore nips , I’d keep the high ai dose or even raise it a bit more until that goes away. Sounds like e2 is still high, ai is one of those things where you have to make sure your stuff is legit.

Sorry if this has been asked or answered...

1) cardio for fat loss : LISS or HIIT ? Switch em up? I’m a bjj compettior so I get my conditioning in during team training, but need the extra cardio for some stubborn belly fat.

2) low doses for performance enhancement: I’m on trt and I have been kicking around the idea of adding in low doses of compounds like DHB or Mast for performance enhancement, not body building goals. Thinking of 100mg DHB weekly , again the goal is not to pack on mass, but to train harder, longer, recover faster, and maybe lose a some BF /recomp but not the goals of a typical bodybuilding cycle. My thought is a low dose will have less health impacts and give me a little push for hard training .
thanks !

I prefer Low intensity longer duration to spare and preserve muscle , fasted if possible , high intensity can also work if goal is just fat loss but can be more taxing on nervous system and muscles.

For what you are looking for/ I’d do something safe and tried and true maybe 4-600mg eq a week. Eq will help your endurance and training for sure and is such a well tolerated easy compound IMO

I prefer Low intensity longer duration to spare and preserve muscle , fasted if possible , high intensity can also work if goal is just fat loss but can be more taxing on nervous system and muscles.

For what you are looking for/ I’d do something safe and tried and true maybe 4-600mg eq a week. Eq will help your endurance and training for sure and is such a well tolerated easy compound IMO

Does EQ at those doses aromatize or cause water retention? Thanks Green

Back