• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ask Mr Green, Diet, Supplement, Training, Workouts, Gear

Get Shredded!
It’s going fairly well about 244 in am and about 248-249 ish at night. I’ll try to get some photos soon. Definitely not ripped by any means but trying to eat a ton to grow. I can strip the fat later no problem.

What are you currently running?

It’s going fairly well about 244 in am and about 248-249 ish at night. I’ll try to get some photos soon. Definitely not ripped by any means but trying to eat a ton to grow. I can strip the fat later no problem.

Test 250 eod
Tren 100 eod
Eq 400 eod
Is the most recent switch

Before it was 250t eod
100 npp eod
50 tren eod
200 eq eod

Of course , arimidex 1mg eod usually try to keep it on the day I pin

Yea I think we talked about this earlier in this thread or perhaps another one but I prefer arimidex. The lipids aren’t a long term concern thing and aren’t really indicative of any health issues so to speak it’s somewhat similar to working out hard and then having blood work done. When that’s done liver enzymes always come back elevated but doesn’t man you aren’t healthy etc.

Aromasin is another good option for many. Whatever each person responds to better with less sides and where they can keep their estrogen at appropriate stable levels is what they should use. I’ve just always used arimidex but aromasin is another very solid option.

Yeah...you may be right...I'm getting old my brother. Trying to keep up with you young bucks takes a toll on the old man:stupid:

Yea I think we talked about this earlier in this thread or perhaps another one but I prefer arimidex. The lipids aren’t a long term concern thing and aren’t really indicative of any health issues so to speak it’s somewhat similar to working out hard and then having blood work done. When that’s done liver enzymes always come back elevated but doesn’t man you aren’t healthy etc.

Aromasin is another good option for many. Whatever each person responds to better with less sides and where they can keep their estrogen at appropriate stable levels is what they should use. I’ve just always used arimidex but aromasin is another very solid option.

Green, in my ongoing search to educate myself more about the world of body building, I’ve been learning a lot about the thyroid lately. I see that a lot of BB’ers use things like T3 pre contest to help shed off some extra fat. Do you have an experience running T3 or even T4? Thoughts on this? Also, thoughts on running things like Winny toward the end of a cutting cycle? I see that the sweet spot for this compound is 50mg EOD. Thoughts and experience on Winny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I have experience running both. T3 is the active thyroid hormone , t4 is inactive thyroid hormone. You can take t4 and some will concert to t3. Most bodybuilders myself included take a combination of t3/ Clen for cutting. For t3 I started at 12.5mg 1/2 pill and gradually worked up to 75mg 3 pills closer to contest. Clen gradually increase in 20mcg doses but never all at once space out throughout day or blood sugars will drop too low.

As for sunny I usually run it last 6 weeks before show like you said 50mg is a good spot last 2 weeks I may bump to 100 but obviously that’s for a very short time just to really bring it to the stage and then off all orals for a while after that to get lipids back in order. Hope that provides some good insight.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn autocorrect , Winny * not sunny

Good stuff....keep the questions coming.

I'll be 50 in September. I'm at 210 pounds. Just got off a 3 month cruise. I lost 5 pounds of fat. My diet has been terrible. Upped the test to 500. Waiting on the npp.
I have been ( not anymore ) candy every day. A bag of hostess doughnuts every day. Pizza drinking pop like there is no tomorrow. Haven't put on a pound.
Because my job is building houses and I bust ass all day. So my question is how many calories am I going to have to eat to put on some nice size this run ¿
5500?
Thanks brothers

Any chance on getting some cycle feedback?? 2nd Cycle btw

So gonna run for 14 weeks:

Pinning on Mon and Thur.

GC Launch Blend (200 Cyp, 100 Prop) twice a week: 600 Total EW

GC Deca 200 twice a week: 400 Total EW

GC Anavar for the first 4 weeks: 60 mg / day, Split in 3 20 mg doses. (Not Your favorite!!lol)

GC Winstrol for the last 4 weeks: 50 mg / day

I am taking NAC for Liver Support throughout the cycle and may just continue taking it afterwards.

Arimidex at .5 mg 24 hrs after each pin

Nolvadex on hand but probably wont need it and Prami is on the way.

I decided to run 2 different orals at the beginning and end for two reasons: 1. I have never used orals so I thought it would be reasonable to get some experience with them separately 2. If winstrol might create some joint discomfort then it kind of made sense to me to put it on the back end of a Deca cycle to take advantage of its joint "lubricating" properties and also to help dry out a little at the end of the cycle.

If this all sounds reasonable, my only questions is should the Var and Winny also be run on off days?? I am thinking yes because the half life is not quite as short as something like dbol. Also, how important is the timing on the 20 mg split on the Anavar?

Thanks for the honesty Juice. I love me some Hostess too! Mr Green will set you up.

I'll be 50 in September. I'm at 210 pounds. Just got off a 3 month cruise. I lost 5 pounds of fat. My diet has been terrible. Upped the test to 500. Waiting on the npp.
I have been ( not anymore ) candy every day. A bag of hostess doughnuts every day. Pizza drinking pop like there is no tomorrow. Haven't put on a pound.
Because my job is building houses and I bust ass all day. So my question is how many calories am I going to have to eat to put on some nice size this run ¿
5500?
Thanks brothers

Juice ,

I’d try to get 6-8 meals a day. You can add some calories by using a weight gain formula I use one of these right now in morning 6 scoops with 2 cups egg whites and some blueberries and drink that down upon waking. Try to eat high protein/ carbs and moderate fat when bulking.

One of my go to meals for getting in calories is 3 double cheeseburgers at McDonald’s and fries. Or two doubles and a large fries at 5 guys.

If eating cleaner stuff your physique will look better and not as watery during the bulk but I do understand the need for calories. Ribeyes, steaks , potatoes , rice , whole eggs etc you know the drill. Can’t give You a hard calorie number as each individual is different but a macro breakdown id start with is 1.6-1.8 G protein per lb, 1.5-2g carbs per lb , .6g fats per lb. From here as your baseline if still not growing gradually add in more carbs ie add 50 carbs throughout the day, then reassess , then add another 50 etc.

Since you burn so many calories at work definitely don’t be doing cardio in the gym, also workout wise you want to take at least 1 minute 30 -2 mins between sets lift heavy for 8-10 reps but don’t be trying to be too quick as you don’t want to burn excess of calories just overload the muscle providing it the stimulus to grow.

Planning any other compounds during the bulk ?

Xmparks you left out what goal of cycle is ? To bulk ? To lean out ? What are you trying to do here?

Orals at beginning of a cycle are usually to kick start or feel on . Anavar is weaker and I would only use if trying to cut up. If bulking you may consider d bol instead here.

For first time with orals or regardless I don’t think you need 60mg. Your body will respond as it’s a new compound to you. 40-50 is plenty if you do go that route.

Orals run every day yes even off days. No more than 4-6 weeks a time. Since you are running two in this 14wk period I’d only go 4 weeks each.

I know you prob want to use both because you have them but I’d prob recommend either /or winstrol or anavar at the very end not both. If you did kickstart I’d maybe go with d bol like I mentioned.

Deca should be fine it’s only your second cycle 400 should be good. I run a little higher but you should respond great.

As for timing as long as you are consistent I’m not convinced there’s much a difference with the half lives. I usually either do in am with all my vitamins in morning or 45 mins preworkout

I'm very impatient. I do a lot of super sets. I'll I like to getterdone. It's an ego thing in the gym. Anyway, I wil slow down. This gives my mind a legitimate excuse.
How many sets per exercise and how many exercises per body part? And thank you for your time in your last response.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
I usually do about 4 exercises per body part and 3-4 sets per exercise so on low end 12 sets on high end 16 sets , somewhere in that range

Mr Green,

I'm going to do some experimentation with my AI. Though I don't use much as I've learned through trial and error how to manage my E2, I still utilize Arimidex or Aromasin on a small level. I've spent much time over the years doing research on AI's and their effect on lipids. I've decided to use Nolvadex exclusively 3 times per week. I believe I can manage my E2 at 20mg on M/W/F. One of the main reasons that I want to try Nolvadex is its ability to positively effect lipid numbers. With that said, what is your experience with this compound? One of my trusted friends utilizes this exact protocol with great results.

In the old days a lot of guys used it for that purpose. If memory serves it was initially developed to try to help treat breast cancer and one of the ways it was supposed to help was limiting the amount of free estrogen roaming around.

I think your protocol is a good starting point and is how I would lay it out as well.

I’ve never used it exclusively like the experiment you are going to run but I do believe it should work and be effective.

I'll be getting bloods at some point soon to review lipids. Thanks for your feedback.

In the old days a lot of guys used it for that purpose. If memory serves it was initially developed to try to help treat breast cancer and one of the ways it was supposed to help was limiting the amount of free estrogen roaming around.

I think your protocol is a good starting point and is how I would lay it out as well.

I’ve never used it exclusively like the experiment you are going to run but I do believe it should work and be effective.

Xmparks you left out what goal of cycle is ? To bulk ? To lean out ? What are you trying to do here?

Orals at beginning of a cycle are usually to kick start or feel on . Anavar is weaker and I would only use if trying to cut up. If bulking you may consider d bol instead here.

For first time with orals or regardless I don’t think you need 60mg. Your body will respond as it’s a new compound to you. 40-50 is plenty if you do go that route.

Orals run every day yes even off days. No more than 4-6 weeks a time. Since you are running two in this 14wk period I’d only go 4 weeks each.

I know you prob want to use both because you have them but I’d prob recommend either /or winstrol or anavar at the very end not both. If you did kickstart I’d maybe go with d bol like I mentioned.

Deca should be fine it’s only your second cycle 400 should be good. I run a little higher but you should respond great.

As for timing as long as you are consistent I’m not convinced there’s much a difference with the half lives. I usually either do in am with all my vitamins in morning or 45 mins preworkout

My apologies, I am sure I will get better at including all pertinent information straight away. Lean bulk was the goal. DBol was not available as I wanted that to be the first oral I tried but I decided to just go with the anavar at the beginning and winny at the end. I agree with not running both orals at the same time. I started the cycle Monday and saw how much the Anavar impacted my blood pressure (150/94) so being new and not having super lofty bodybuilding goals I am not interested in pushing the envelope too hard. I immediately took your advice and will not run anything more than 40mg of var. I was thinking of going with only 20 the rest of the week and upping to 40 next week for the last 3 weeks.

Blood pressure does have me a little nervous. I know its not actually hypertension and is only for four weeks but how should I respond. Just roll with it as thats just kind of how it goes? Throw in some asprin??

I dont mean to overstep on the advice. Thanks so much for your responses.

My pleasure man, if you can get doc to prescribe something like lisinopril that’s ideal and what I take daily. If not make sure taking in a lot of fish oil and coq10 as well as curcumin. Drink a lot of water but yea when I wasn’t on the bp meds my pressure sky rocketed as well. Keep an eye on it and be safe.

What dose do you take daily?

My pleasure man, if you can get doc to prescribe something like lisinopril that’s ideal and what I take daily. If not make sure taking in a lot of fish oil and coq10 as well as curcumin. Drink a lot of water but yea when I wasn’t on the bp meds my pressure sky rocketed as well. Keep an eye on it and be safe.

I use Lisinopril on cycle. I have 20 and 40 mg. I started using it back when I was drinking. 20 is enough for me on cycle but when I ran tren and npp together
I had to up it to 40. When I'm cruising I don't need any. It does work well.

Thanks bro...glad those days are over for you.

I use Lisinopril on cycle. I have 20 and 40 mg. I started using it back when I was drinking. 20 is enough for me on cycle but when I ran tren and npp together
I had to up it to 40. When I'm cruising I don't need any. It does work well.

Back