• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ask Mr Green, Diet, Supplement, Training, Workouts, Gear

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks fellas. Yeah, it appeals to me for the reasons you just said. I’d much rather stick to a structured plan than carb cycle and be moody 24/7. Seems like Dave Palumbo’s version is 60%P 30%F and 10%C.... is this something I could jump into or do you recommend gradually?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw this. For me I jumped right on it, no easing into it and other than going hypo after first meal for a couple days it was pretty smooth sailing.

I will say I started to have a hard time sleeping and that could have been diet related as I was dropping body fat fairly quick. If it was not the diet then it was the training because it was pretty intense for me in the beginning. But the sleeping issue disappeared after 5-6 weeks.

Who’s you alls favorite bodybuilder currently ? And favorite ever

For me ever , not saying he was greatest but my favorite was Jay Cutler. The battles between him and Ronnie were insane and he never gave up even after all those 2nd place finishes and eventually toppled the King. The resiliency and his demeanor and approach always impressed me. I also really liked Lee Priest and Markus Ruhl

Favorite currently is Roelly. He doesn’t have the most pleasing physique but has a crazy amount of muscle stacked onto his frame. He’s a freak but needs to bring in crisper conditioning

I dont don't really have a favorite BB. My favorite body type is Shaemus on WWE. Don't hate me...just my two cents.

Who’s you alls favorite bodybuilder currently ? And favorite ever

For me ever , not saying he was greatest but my favorite was Jay Cutler. The battles between him and Ronnie were insane and he never gave up even after all those 2nd place finishes and eventually toppled the King. The resiliency and his demeanor and approach always impressed me. I also really liked Lee Priest and Markus Ruhl

Favorite currently is Roelly. He doesn’t have the most pleasing physique but has a crazy amount of muscle stacked onto his frame. He’s a freak but needs to bring in crisper conditioning

Any other questions to the gear church community ? Questions on their products ( of which I’ve used ) cycle questions , diet , training etc

Im enjoying the EQ...running 600mg subq....the hunger at times is hardcore...alongside 500mg Test. Nice gear change for awhile.

Any other questions to the gear church community ? Questions on their products ( of which I’ve used ) cycle questions , diet , training etc

Last edited:
I need to up my eq as I’m having trouble getting all my food in . Tired of eating lol

I need to up my eq as I’m having trouble getting all my food in . Tired of eating lol

Lol I hear ya...I bloat bad on a bulk while on cycle and looking like Michelin Man.

When running EQ how long do you usually run it? Generally in the past I do 5 month cycles with it but I really want to try a long, like 9 month cycle at around 800-1k/wk.

lll defer to Mr Green and get his feedback. I have my own opinion but he is the expert.

When running EQ how long do you usually run it? Generally in the past I do 5 month cycles with it but I really want to try a long, like 9 month cycle at around 800-1k/wk.

Get Shredded!
Zeus what dosage are you running ? Eq is mild so yea you can run it longer than other substances but I don’t think I’d go past 4 ish months blast wise. Plus you want to mix up compounds and give body a new stimulus as it will adjust and not have as great of gains over a period of time. This is why a lot of guys change compounds every 8 weeks or so , you want the receptors to maximize the drug not de sensitize to it. I don’t think you would have major problems running it long other than possibly thick blood but I don’t think the gains would be worth it. I’d either switch compounds or take a month or so break after 16 weeks on

I'm not currently running just, just asking to see what you do vs I've done in the past kind of thing. This next year is going to hold a wide variety of cycles for me so I'm just feeling things out time frame wise, doses, etc.

Personally I wouldn’t run longer than 16wks , depending on cycle set up and what else you are using anywhere from 400-800mg a week. If cruising you could get away with like 200 and run longer than 16wks but if blasting I wouldn’t do it longer than 16, then either change compound for something else or cruise or take a break and get off.

Personally I wouldn’t run longer than 16wks , depending on cycle set up and what else you are using anywhere from 400-800mg a week. If cruising you could get away with like 200 and run longer than 16wks but if blasting I wouldn’t do it longer than 16, then either change compound for something else or cruise or take a break and get off.

appreciate the input!

If one is running a 14 week cycle of 300mg EW Test C and 300mg EW Deca, would you recommend Caber or Prami to help control prolactin?? I have heard some issues with Prami related to nausea etc. Also, would it be necessary to start either one of those at the start of the cycle or wait for 4 week blood work.

Hold off on it until you have sides or issues at that low dose. Why the doses so low ? 300 Test isn’t much of a blast and neither is 300 deca , first cycle or what’s the goal? Those are some guys cruise dosages

I guess with just being new to the game, I thought it best to just kind of ease into it. I have seen some guys make some fair progress using 300 mg of Deca but I have no personal experience. I am wrapping up a 500mg EW Test C only cycle and was just planning for a second cycle in the next 8 - 10 weeks or so.

Of course I will happily defer to your advice!!!

I am back to my TRT dose next week.

I guess with just being new to the game, I thought it best to just kind of ease into it. I have seen some guys make some fair progress using 300 mg of Deca but I have no personal experience. I am wrapping up a 500mg EW Test C only cycle and was just planning for a second cycle in the next 8 - 10 weeks or so.

Of course I will happily defer to your advice!!!

I am back to my TRT dose next week.

I have just done a good amount of reading and it seems that many think anything over 400 Deca is wasteful and one may just be asking for more sides than they may really want. I guess bumping that to 500 Test C / wk and 400 Deca / wk would be the better choice for more of a lean bulk. I considered including an oral but just considered holding off until the 3rd go round.

500/ 400 would be better in my opinion . Keep the diet clean but lots of food and you will lean bulk , eat shitty food and you will dirty bulk but be more bloated

No doubt bro. If my diet is not on point, Deca blows me up like a balloon!!

500/ 400 would be better in my opinion . Keep the diet clean but lots of food and you will lean bulk , eat shitty food and you will dirty bulk but be more bloated

IML Gear Cream!
Mr Green,

Tell me about your experience with Var. Some folks dislike Var and say it's just for women but I get serious strength gains from 40-60mg per day. Alongside about 500-600mg Test, it's a nice little combo. Some guy I know loves to run 600Mg of Test and 60mg of Var for extended periods of time.....he swears by the results:)

For me , I’ve always been extremely depleted when on it like last 4 weeks before the show so strength gains not really for me but helped me stay at where I was while taking in less calories and being in such a lean state. I like the gardening effect on the body no doubt. It makes my vascularity more pronounced etc. I won’t knock it necessarily however for the cost / strength ratio of the anabolic I prefer winstrol. Anavar is by no means useless however it is pricey , I can get winstrol cheaper and for me better results but Anavar is a little less harsh and if older and joint issues winstrol may not be a viable option so in the right scenario/ situation it has its place no doubt. I like the look it’s a nice hard look but I don’t get quite as freaky looking as with winstrol. If anavar was more cost effective I might use it more but for bang for the buck and go my situation id take oral winny over it but that doesn’t mean for someone else’s situation that var wouldn’t be a good and viable option. A lot also depends on what you are running and have run in past. 40-60 mg of var for someone used to running 50-100 mg of winstrol may not have the same effect as someone running 40-60 var that hasn’t run an oral before or that is used to more moderate dosages. A lot depends on past experience , current goal, current limitations or risks health wise, age wise , joint wise etc . It all has to be taken into account when taking any compound to weigh the pros and cons and how it’s going to help you achieve your intended goal but it certainly has a place and isn’t a waste . Just pricey for what it is for me , but a viable and very effective option for others .

Mr Green..... I'm seeing and hearing of some guys running a little cruise of 250mg of Test per week coupled with 150mg of Tren Ace per week. It's seems like a good plan and I can understand the reasoning. What are your thoughts?

Personally if coming from a blast to a cruise I think it should just be low dose test. You want your receptors to clean out a bit and get sensitive to the anabolics and androgens again. 150 a week isn’t a waste of tren but I’d rather save the receptor sensitivity and save the tren until I’m blasting and using more. For me cruise is just test then when you get back on blast you will respond that much better. I know sometimes we don’t want to give ourselves a break and it becomes mental but you won’t lose your gains on low dose test for a cruise if training just as hard and eating just as well. My thoughts are to save the other compounds for when blasting, I think in long run you will achieve better results this way and it may be a little healthier long term

Good points. There is such a debate on receptors....I wish we had some really good science on this.

Personally if coming from a blast to a cruise I think it should just be low dose test. You want your receptors to clean out a bit and get sensitive to the anabolics and androgens again. 150 a week isn’t a waste of tren but I’d rather save the receptor sensitivity and save the tren until I’m blasting and using more. For me cruise is just test then when you get back on blast you will respond that much better. I know sometimes we don’t want to give ourselves a break and it becomes mental but you won’t lose your gains on low dose test for a cruise if training just as hard and eating just as well. My thoughts are to save the other compounds for when blasting, I think in long run you will achieve better results this way and it may be a little healthier long term

Very true ! However I feel like anything else whether receptors or not our body adapts and downregulates things over time I feel . Like if you first take a preworkout and it works great then weeks later you feel nothing from it . I just think body responds better to new stimuli at different points in time and adding in and subtracting things as opposed to say running for a long extended period of time if that makes any sense

Good points. There is such a debate on receptors....I wish we had some really good science on this.

there is some. heavy and i have discussed it in detail with sources cited 2 or 3 times in some buried threads. most of it relates to test use/dosing. it's where heavy gets his idea for short but high dose cycles, taking advantage of the time frame until receptors start down regulating.

Cool...I'll have to dig that up.

there is some. heavy and i have discussed it in detail with sources cited 2 or 3 times in some buried threads. most of it relates to test use/dosing. it's where heavy gets his idea for short but high dose cycles, taking advantage of the time frame until receptors start down regulating.

I would like to see that.

I really enjoyed short esters for 4-6 weeks on and off. Worked well for me and want to do that again starting next month.

Let's continue to hit up Mr Green with questions. How about some pics of your current bulk Mr Green?

Back