Gear Church


Ask Mr Green, Diet, Supplement, Training, Workouts, Gear

Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 657
  1. #91
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    623

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    235
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Rep Points
    1054038987

    Crue, I think if you come from an athletic background maybe like an ex gymnast or wrestler CrossFit would be pretty cool.

    Me personally Iím Leary of it because of the injuries and health concerns like rhabdo. No doubt that type of training is very hard both cardiovascular wise as Iíd be gasping for air as well as fatigue wise. They do look very toned and athletic but I think there is a lot of injury risk if not properly warmed up etc. Its a great way for a few to train but everyone canít train like that some people have joint issues etc. Younger people can probably Get away with it more than like guys in the mid 40ís on up. To me itís too limiting of a demographic and for my goals of bodybuilding goes against what I do but sure it can be great for body recomps , fat loss as it burns a ton of calories

    Iíve personally had rhabdo before , not from CrossFit or anything but itís not fun.

  2. #92
    Senior Member

    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,932

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    390
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,114
    Thanked in
    860 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Gotcha
    ďMove over for a damage caseĒ

  3. #93
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    12,011

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,064
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,223
    Thanked in
    2,194 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Mr Green,

    How long have you been using AAS? Have you ever had any heart tests or scans to check your plaque buildup? Just curious.

  4. #94
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    623

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    235
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Rep Points
    1054038987

    I started not this most recent August but the August before that in prep for my first show so about a year and a half. No heart scans yet probably should do in near future but I do take my blood pressure daily and try to take supplements that help support a healthy heart function.

    I always trained on a bodybuilders split even when natural and have been in the gym pretty regularly since high school. I got up to about 215 naturally although of course it wasnít as hard or as defined as when running gear. I had a good muscular foundation before starting and started at an appropriate age when I was done growing not like some of these teen sensations . I think Iím a pretty good responder since itís only been a year and a half ish. Iíve used and tried pretty much every compound except for primo, superdrol,

  5. #95
    Gym Derelict


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    14,923

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,961
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,196
    Thanked in
    1,932 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreen376 View Post
    I started not this most recent August but the August before that in prep for my first show so about a year and a half. No heart scans yet probably should do in near future but I do take my blood pressure daily and try to take supplements that help support a healthy heart function.

    I always trained on a bodybuilders split even when natural and have been in the gym pretty regularly since high school. I got up to about 215 naturally although of course it wasnít as hard or as defined as when running gear. I had a good muscular foundation before starting and started at an appropriate age when I was done growing not like some of these teen sensations . I think Iím a pretty good responder since itís only been a year and a half ish. Iíve used and tried pretty much every compound except for primo, superdrol,
    Have you used Anavar?

    If you have do you get any PWO effect from it?

  6. #96
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    623

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    235
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Rep Points
    1054038987

    I have used it in prep for my first show ever and one of my shows this year. This year more just because I had some left over and wanted to run through it. I always took it about 45 to an hour before workout. Itís ok, I mean great drug for women or for people that are more on the beginner side , or canít really take the harsher orals.

    I just think the cost of it which is a lot more than some of the other orals combined with the fact that itís not as strong has made me go in other directions. Personally I love Winstrol and would pick that every time over Anavar however Iím also younger and not experiencing joint issues yet.

    It will certainly add something , tighten up the physique a bit and help harden but in my experience you arenít going to gain like 7-10 lbs of muscle on it but for an aesthetic effect it can have its place.

    I always dosed at 50mg but you could up it to 75-100ish as itís not as harsh as some of the others. I prefer running orals 4-6 Weeks , no longer than that.

    It helped me sustain some strength on a cut, it has its place , for competitors there are better options but someone in your situation a little older , some wear and tear already on your joints , it might have more of a practical place

  7. #97
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    12,011

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,064
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,223
    Thanked in
    2,194 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    "but someone in your situation a little older"

    LOL....just an ole cracker...its ok to say Mr Green


    Love me some Skip Foursome


  8. #98
    Gym Derelict


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    14,923

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,961
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,196
    Thanked in
    1,932 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    "but someone in your situation a little older"

    LOL....just an ole cracker...its ok to say Mr Green


    Love me some Skip Foursome

    Oh stop it!!!

  9. #99
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    623

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    235
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Rep Points
    1054038987

    Haha skip is one my clients I know his age but he certainly works hard ! I didnít want to disclose too much of his info like his age but in his situation it may have more of a practical point then it would for me. For competitors Iím not so much a fan of it , for someone wanting to tighten up a bit , or that has issues with harsh orals or canít do winny then it has a place. Skip works his butt off, follows the plan , and is making great progress. Age is just a number , itís more of the mindset

  10. #100
    Gym Derelict


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    14,923

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,961
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,196
    Thanked in
    1,932 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreen376 View Post
    Haha skip is one my clients I know his age but he certainly works hard ! I didnít want to disclose too much of his info like his age but in his situation it may have more of a practical point then it would for me. For competitors Iím not so much a fan of it , for someone wanting to tighten up a bit , or that has issues with harsh orals or canít do winny then it has a place. Skip works his butt off, follows the plan , and is making great progress. Age is just a number , itís more of the mindset
    All in good fun

    Everybody here knows my age if anyone has followed me.

    Ldog keeps acting as if he can relate because he thinks he is somewhere near my age group when he's not even close

    Ldog: Let me know when you hit your 50s then we can talk

    As a side note I have run Anavar many times and I do like it but I have sworn off orals sometime ago.

    Based on lab work most injectables agree with me and orals not so much. Anavar is the mildest and the one I enjoyed the most but it does cause havoc on my lipids.

  11. #101
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    12,011

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,064
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,223
    Thanked in
    2,194 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    How rude Skip...TAKE THIS!!!!!!






    Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    All in good fun

    Everybody here knows my age if anyone has followed me.

    Ldog keeps acting as if he can relate because he thinks he is somewhere near my age group when he's not even close

    Ldog: Let me know when you hit your 50s then we can talk

    As a side note I have run Anavar many times and I do like it but I have sworn off orals sometime ago.

    Based on lab work most injectables agree with me and orals not so much. Anavar is the mildest and the one I enjoyed the most but it does cause havoc on my lipids.

  12. #102
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    106

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    429517786

    In your opinion, does it make sense to run test e, deca and Mast e in the same cycle in a lean bulk? If so, how would you run that, how long and at what dose? I am 49, 6ft and 210. Muscular with a little extra in the mid section; but not too bad for my age. My goal is to bulk but lean in the right places. I plan too and realize diet is the key...but curious about the gear side.

  13. #103
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    623

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    235
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Rep Points
    1054038987

    Mast will help a bit somewhat with the anti e side of it . It can be done like you said diet is key.

    If you have npp May go with that over deca a little less water retention

    But something like
    200-250 Test EOD
    150 Npp or 200 Deca eod
    100 mast prop eod it or mast enanthate 200 mg twice a week

    Make sure you have you ai in hand to keep estrogen at an appropriate level and make sure you keep an eye on prolactin levels and sensitivity

    If running npp id say 10-12 weeks

    If deca 14-16 weeks

  14. #104
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    12,011

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,064
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,223
    Thanked in
    2,194 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Mr Green,


    Maybe I missed this but tell me again....what is your long term goal....get your pro card and then what? How far do you want to take it? Are you willing to push the limits to attain your goal? Is there a limit that you will go to earn your pro card?

  15. #105
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    623

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    235
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Rep Points
    1054038987

    L dog , great question .
    Definitely would like to get my pro card. From there I guess Iíd assess the reality of what my physique and potential is at that time. If I had the potential to push it to be someone thatís an olympia competitor Iíd do it probably not like long term like Dexter but more like someone like Dorian but all depends what genetics and potential are like at that point.

    The big thing is I donít even know what dosages are real and what is fake in terms of what top pros take. I know Dallas had to be running a ton of gear to have test levels that high.
    I do have a fiancť and she has a son so I have them to consider of course but I think Thereís a way to push it but still be health conscious if that makes sense.

    I know some people have greater genetics than others , id like to think I have pretty good genetics for only being on for about a year and half but we will see.

    Of course itís a dream to be Mr. Olympia if I had the opportunity to chase that dream I would albeit being as healthy as possible. Some guys like Jay still seem pretty healthy , Dorian , lee Haney etc those guys are all still around. Ronnieís body is a wreck I prob wouldnít want to be in his shoes when I hang it up someday. All those back surgeries etc are scary and major surgeries , Iím also realistic though if I spend years and years getting a pro card and struggle to get it then Iím not going to push the limits come my 40s. Iím mid 20ís now so I think I can continue competing into mid to late 30ís so just depends how health and body is. I do believe in taking it moderately slow though like adding 10-15 lbs of solid muscle a year is great gains. Some pros or top npc guys that try to push the gear too much and the body by gaining 40+ lbs of stage weight in a year is shortsided

    Sure Iíll gain 40lbs from competing to offseason but itís not 40lbs of stage weight I know some of its fat and water and accept that.

    For reference in my bulk currently Iím up to about 235in am 240ish at night whereas last contest weight was 192

    Iím not 235 in contest shape right now lol but people have to realize whatís the goal? If itís to gain muscle you have to eat to grow no two ways about it and some of that bulk isnít all muscle but itís part of the process.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2016, 12:20 PM
  2. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-30-2014, 12:51 PM
  3. raspbery keytone green coffee diet!
    By dirtymic1987 in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-29-2013, 03:56 AM
  4. Diet supplement king gets 50 months in prison
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:43 PM
  5. FDA Announces Recall of Hydroxycut Diet Supplement
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums