• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ask Mr Green, Diet, Supplement, Training, Workouts, Gear

IML Gear Cream!
What did everyone workout today ? What cycles are you guys currently running ?

I did chest and triceps this evening weight up to about 240 in am upon waking

Worked biceps and triceps today with some post workout cardio. Currently running 750mg EW Test E and DECA 400mg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice man solid tried and true cycle there.

Measured my arms tonight flat no pump and were 19 1/2 need to get into the 20’s damnit

Currently running(I don't cycle and PCT....that's for you young bucks) 400mgTest,200mgDeca and 400mg of Mast E subq. I'll run this for another few months and then just run the Test and Mast for a while and then do something different....low dose of course💪❤️

Currently running(I don't cycle and PCT....that's for you young bucks) 400mgTest,200mgDeca and 400mg of Mast E subq. I'll run this for another few months and then just run the Test and Mast for a while and then do something different....low dose of course❤️

Hey man! I’m a young buck!! No PCT or cycling for me!!

Hey ldog! What were some of the things that kept you motivated as a Recon Marine? Could you maybe shed some of your experience around keeping motivated when you were in the military? I saw you mention it above and just thought about that this morning!

Thats a great question my friend.

First and foremost....guys in special ops are a different breed. We had some outstanding athletes who had excellent genetics but we also had guys who were smaller but were tough as nails. These smaller guys were some of the best Marines because they were mentally hardcore. Guys in these units enjoyed physical training and had a strong mental capacity(look up 40% rule). Motivation was never an issue because of the way our minds worked....fast pace...high stress...living on the edge....you thrived on it. There are lots of former Recon Marines on swat teams and other high speed law enforcement...they love the fast pace environment....it's a strong fit. Let me say this....just because one is a trained special operator doesn't mean that they are fearless. Fear will keep alive. Finally, the bond between special ops brothers is something that is hard to explain....it's simply a brotherhood in the strongest term. The bottom line is that these guys are mentally stronger than most others in life....it's the mentally tough who succeed and not necessarily the most physical guys. I could go on for hours. I was never the strongest nor fastest but I had mental toughness and heart with a fear of failure.

Hey ldog! What were some of the things that kept you motivated as a Recon Marine? Could you maybe shed some of your experience around keeping motivated when you were in the military? I saw you mention it above and just thought about that this morning!

- - - Updated - - -

Thats a great question my friend.

First and foremost....guys in special ops are a different breed. We had some outstanding athletes who had excellent genetics but we also had guys who were smaller but were tough as nails. These smaller guys were some of the best Marines because they were mentally hardcore. Guys in these units enjoyed physical training and had a strong mental capacity(look up 40% rule). Motivation was never an issue because of the way our minds worked....fast pace...high stress...living on the edge....you thrived on it. There are lots of former Recon Marines on swat teams and other high speed law enforcement...they love the fast pace environment....it's a strong fit. Let me say this....just because one is a trained special operator doesn't mean that they are fearless. Fear will keep alive. Finally, the bond between special ops brothers is something that is hard to explain....it's simply a brotherhood in the strongest term. The bottom line is that these guys are mentally stronger than most others in life....it's the mentally tough who succeed and not necessarily the most physical guys. I could go on for hours. I was never the strongest nor fastest but I had mental toughness and heart with a fear of failure.

Mr Green,

Tell me about some of the horror stories you have been associated with while using AAS. For example...have you ever had your E2 so high that you were a trainwreck? How about so low that you couldn't take care of the girlfriend? Oh Lord....I've been both ways and having a HIGH out of control E2 was one of my worst times in my life!!!

I’ve never had a problem performing however have had it get to where the sex drive just wasn’t there. It wasn’t all that bad I was focused on the gym etc but I did notice the desire wasn’t there but when she initiated I had no problem performing. No major horror stories of course I’ve had dehabilitating shots where you can’t hardly walk or bend your leg for a week , the worst side was prolactin levels got too high and wasn’t running anything for it . No nipple soreness but if I squeezed nipples a dark yellowish fluid would come dripping out. Wasn’t gyno but def had some of that oil lactation coming out. That freaked out the gf pretty good. It’s under control now though and if were to squeeze them nothing comes out.

Dude...that is sick bro!!! High prolactin shuts me down hard in performance 😢

I’ve never had a problem performing however have had it get to where the sex drive just wasn’t there. It wasn’t all that bad I was focused on the gym etc but I did notice the desire wasn’t there but when she initiated I had no problem performing. No major horror stories of course I’ve had dehabilitating shots where you can’t hardly walk or bend your leg for a week , the worst side was prolactin levels got too high and wasn’t running anything for it . No nipple soreness but if I squeezed nipples a dark yellowish fluid would come dripping out. Wasn’t gyno but def had some of that oil lactation coming out. That freaked out the gf pretty good. It’s under control now though and if were to squeeze them nothing comes out.

Lol yea it was sick , it was like a yellowish oily fluid. Very gross but other than that had no sensitivity or other issues

I many times have had a clear or brown discharge from my nipples if i squeeze them. More AI or more prami and its gone. But i must be very sensitive because i don't hear about this often

Get Shredded!
Yea mine was prolactin related once you get it under control the discharge goes away. But when I first saw it I was like wtf and the gf was freaked out lol

I many times have had a clear or brown discharge from my nipples if i squeeze them. More AI or more prami and its gone. But i must be very sensitive because i don't hear about this often

i've had it happen 5 or 6 times. I think it's more common than you think but we all know how to fix it so it's not a big deal.

Idog - do you run the deca as a joint support? Does it make sense to run deca higher along with Mast? I do PCT and wanted to run your cycle but deca 400 ew. Just wondering since deca is more bulk and mast is more cut.

My personal experience over the years tells me that 250-300 Deca per week is enough for joint support and low mass and strength gains. I don't need more nor do I want more.

I use Mast more for Anti-E properties and its abiity to jack up my free Test. I also really enjoy the feeling of a DHT compound. I don't run it for a cut.....what's a cut? I'm on a lean bulk 24/7 :)

Mr Green can chime in on this too...he uses Mast for cuts I believe.

Idog - do you run the deca as a joint support? Does it make sense to run deca higher along with Mast? I do PCT and wanted to run your cycle but deca 400 ew. Just wondering since deca is more bulk and mast is more cut.

I use mast during cuts usually starting around 8-10 weeks out usually like 100mg eod. Helps me harden up and tighten up. I agree with l dog I like dht compounds for me though I save it for cutting so my body responds to it better as that’s only time of year I run it. I agree that 200 deca is plenty for the joint relieving effects , when I bulk like right now I typically choose from a combination of test, eq, deca/npp, tren and try to rotate compounds every 8 weeks or so to introduce something new to the body.

Diet is going to crap this weekend as camping with the family but should be a nice recoup and recharge before getting back into gym again and back on my clean bulk diet. The regiment of same food each day can be tough for all of us.

Diet is going to crap this weekend as camping with the family but should be a nice recoup and recharge before getting back into gym again and back on my clean bulk diet. The regiment of same food each day can be tough for all of us.
Everybody laughed at me when I went camping once with a bunch of containers holding chicken breast, rice, and broccoli . . .

I packed salmon and rice but tired of that lol about to have some jalapeño poppers and steak :)

Church has some awesome blends. Who likes blends ? What other creative blends would some guys like to see in a dreamlike scenario? I always like hearing exotic blend ideas etc to reduce oil volume.

His launch blend, tpp/ npp blend, and rip blend of test/tren/ mast are all awesome in my opinion .

Also let’s keep the questions coming anything diet, gear, or exercise related ask away ! Let’s keep this thread going with good questions and information sharing

Thoughts on things like test base or Tren base for pre workout use on heavy lifting days? I think Dutch has something like Test/Tren/Whinny as a preworkout.

I know pretty much any compound could be used to cut with but what are your thoughts on the best compounds for cutting? Say top 3. I’ve been reading up a lot lately on different compounds and seems like many favor Tren Ace for cutting purposes and even low dose Nandrolone to help preserve Lean Body Mass and prevent catabolism from occurring to a point of negative return.

I might have gotten those two compounds mixed up on preserving muscle in a cut. I’m exhausted it’s been a long day

IML Gear Cream!
Enjoy it bro and just let yourself go. There will be plenty of time to get back on track with the same day in day out routine. Much respect for your diet discipline....I just have no desire for it.💥

I use mast during cuts usually starting around 8-10 weeks out usually like 100mg eod. Helps me harden up and tighten up. I agree with l dog I like dht compounds for me though I save it for cutting so my body responds to it better as that’s only time of year I run it. I agree that 200 deca is plenty for the joint relieving effects , when I bulk like right now I typically choose from a combination of test, eq, deca/npp, tren and try to rotate compounds every 8 weeks or so to introduce something new to the body.

I had never used a base prior to church’s tren/ Test base. Experienced my first teen cough off it lol but shit was fire! Definitely worked I would use prior to each leg day when on my cut , literally felt like I could lift for days. It was an awesome product , now I would still supplement with like ace and test cyp as well to keep levels stable so it wasn’t just in and out of system so fast but I definitely saw a huge increase in workouts. That’s a true pre workout lol .

Top 3 compounds for cutting for me I’ll leave test out as it’s a base.

Tren A - keeps strength up , provides hard grainy look. Love the stuff ! Who doesn’t other than the sides

Mast prop- nice hardening agent really brings out another level of definition when low body fat.

Winstrol- dry shredded look that really brings out my vascularity and striations on a cut.

Those are my top 3 when dieting down for shows. Sometimes I will use npp the first 4-6 weeks of the cut but 10-12 weeks out I cut that.

Admittedly haven’t tried primo but plan on trying some next cut

I had never used a base prior to church’s tren/ Test base. Experienced my first teen cough off it lol but shit was fire! Definitely worked I would use prior to each leg day when on my cut , literally felt like I could lift for days. It was an awesome product , now I would still supplement with like ace and test cyp as well to keep levels stable so it wasn’t just in and out of system so fast but I definitely saw a huge increase in workouts. That’s a true pre workout lol .

Top 3 compounds for cutting for me I’ll leave test out as it’s a base.

Tren A - keeps strength up , provides hard grainy look. Love the stuff ! Who doesn’t other than the sides

Mast prop- nice hardening agent really brings out another level of definition when low body fat.

Winstrol- dry shredded look that really brings out my vascularity and striations on a cut.

Those are my top 3 when dieting down for shows. Sometimes I will use npp the first 4-6 weeks of the cut but 10-12 weeks out I cut that.

Admittedly haven’t tried primo but plan on trying some next cut

How much tren and mast on weekly basis along with test?

There is nothing better than real world experience. If your looking to take your training and diet to the next level, hit up Mr Green for personal coaching. His prices are reasonable and his knowledge is stong💪

Great thread guys! Thanks for all the info and advice

Skip when dieting for shows I do something like
250 Test Eod
50-75 tren a eod
100 mast eod

As I get closer to show like 2 weeks out I’ll up the tren to like 75 ED

What do you think about Proviron? And, how wiould you incorporate it into say a Test E, Deca amd Mast E cycle? Or would you recommend during PCT?

I’m not much a fan of it personally. Some guys may use it as a test substitute last few weeks before a show with the lack of estrogen conversion for a drier look but diuretics also take care of that so no real need in my opinion. For my purposes I just don’t really see a benefit when bulking or cutting for shows so I don’t spend my money on it as I feel my money is better spent on other substances and ancillaries

In pct dosage 25-50mg a day won’t really suppress you but it also won’t really do anything to help to restart natural production. Some people think it helps psychologically they feel better etc but the studies I’ve read don’t show any real benefit in a pct scenario. I’d rather stick to your normal hcg, nolvadex, clomid protocol if cycling

Hi,I want to ask a question:
If there is, when testosterone is too high?
I mean, there are a good value range (pg/ml) for those who take aas?

There is a value beyond which it would be better not to go?

Regarding estro, why should the reference values be the same as for normal people?

Having a lot of testosterone means having even more estrogen.
Is there an optimal range for estradiol or an optimal test/estro ratio?

now I know that we are all different, depending on how you feel, on all the other enzymatic values, etc.

But for normal people these ranges are liable. Is there something like this for bodybuilders?

i'd like to see more blends that dose test at a 1:2 ratio with other compounds. for instance test p 50mg/tren a 100mg/mast p 100mg. when cutting for the summer i feel that ratio really cuts down on sides and lets the tren and mast shine. anyone else?

Back