Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Rep Points

Mid to late 20ís
    5í9-5í10ish
    Offseason last year heaviest was 237
    Most recent show was 192 day of weigh ins

Currently offseason mode 233 in am looking much tighter than last years offseason as last year I wasnít as clean with my diet . Iíd like to prob get to a good 245 this offseason and then come in next show around 197 but in even better condition I prob had another 4 lbs or so to lose last contest to really get those striated glutes etc . I had a wicked Christmas tree though . Toughest part is to try not to be a scale watcher in both offseason and prep mode because sure I could get to 245 by eating a lot of junk but more of it would be fat then muscle , same with prep canít really pick a weight just got to keep grinding and pushing even when you think you are super shredded thereís another level you can go so I try to stick with mirror as opposed to scale but we all fall victim to scale watching from time to time

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,194 Posts
    Rep Points

So true bro....I still enjoy Cocoa Peebles pre workout or 2 glazed donuts....I just don't want to discipline myself to the extreme!!!😂

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreen376 View Post
    Some may call bs on dosage but for me and my physique currently itís really not these mega doses people throw out there, sure some guys probably push the needle and go overboard. If Iím competing and winning now with these dosages which I am , then I donít think members on here who donít compete and just want the look should be doing more. You can achieve a great physique but it is very diet dependent. Eat like shit look like shit, eat small be small, eat big, be big

Diet is something Iíve learned much about the last couple years and has made a tremendous impact in my progress and growth. In no way am I saying Iíd look like this with diet alone but they work in conjunction with one another like synergistic compounds you have to have the synergism between proper nutrition and gear to achieve greatest results not necessarily really pushing it on gear and not focusing on diet or vice versa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Rep Points

The diet is the toughest part for us all ! Believe me I donít like eating bland crap all the time and Iíll have one cheat meal a week for sanity but it pays dividends.

My preworkout meal is usually 1 to 1 1/2 cup quick oats with 1 to 2 scoops protein powder mixed in with one tablespoon peanut butter or English muffins and peanut butter

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,194 Posts
    Rep Points

Mr Green,

How familiar are you with certain youtube personalities? Are there ones that you respect? How about some thoughts on Bostin Loyd? Do you think he will make it to 40 years old?😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Rep Points

Haha I keep up with a few. Boston not so much , heís going to end up dead or worse get others killed probably the latter although lately he seems to be trying to push health a bit more then some of the outrageous stuff he has done in past but I do love the entertainment when he calls out others like the recent Matt Porter flare up with Fakrhi and Dave on Iron Debate and of course Boston weighed in , he also called out this up and comer Nick Walker and his coach saying heís going to die in the coming years for growing too much too fast and holding too much water. It was funny not because he called out the kid which who am I to judge heís gunning for his pro card and working damn hard to achieve it , heís a monster ! but More so because someone called Boston out saying you were the one doing all these crazy cycles and then got famous because of it. Kind of like pot calling the kettle black.

I really like the rxmuscle shows and debates that Dave Palumbo puts on. Usually lots of great knowledge and experience from him and other past pros like Milos Sarcev and some others he gets on as guests. Ask Dave is a very knowledgeable series you could listen all day and learn a lot.

I used to also keep up with Piana a bit but again more for the entertainment aspect.

For Educational stuff I like John Meadows channel , Daveís as I mentioned, thereís a guy called 44 on swole that does a good job breaking down different compounds strengths and weaknesses and how they work for him etc.

Milos has a great video on building and creating diets etc

Thereís a lot of good material

As for Luimarco and Vegan Gains and some other clowns I havenít ever watched them and never will.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Rep Points

Speaking of Boston go check out his Facebook post a minute ago talk about shots fired ... lol calling out Matt Jansen hard for his new site heís setting up that has training footage of Dallas from his last prep together

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Rep Points

Correction instagram

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,194 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol...yeah...44 on swole is solid...he is a fellow Marine so I have rep him. I do like Bostin...he is a good kid just a little crazy.

By the way...Order 66 Mr Green....lol!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Rep Points

Whatís order 66 prob something I should know but not ringing a bell.

Who can guess where I got my username from ? Shouldnít be too hard to figure out , not the 376 part but the Mr Green

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,194 Posts
    Rep Points

Will do

Correction instagram

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,194 Posts
    Rep Points

Shame on you Mr Green..,unfamiliar with order 66😂

Correction instagram
    Whatís order 66 prob something I should know but not ringing a bell.

Who can guess where I got my username from ? Shouldnít be too hard to figure out , not the 376 part but the Mr Green

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh gosh thatís the Jason Genova guy , another sensation that I just donít get... 🙄

ANOM-5
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Rep Points

Haha I keep up with a few. Boston not so much , heís going to end up dead or worse get others killed probably the latter although lately he seems to be trying to push health a bit more then some of the outrageous stuff he has done in past but I do love the entertainment when he calls out others like the recent Matt Porter flare up with Fakrhi and Dave on Iron Debate and of course Boston weighed in , he also called out this up and comer Nick Walker and his coach saying heís going to die in the coming years for growing too much too fast and holding too much water. It was funny not because he called out the kid which who am I to judge heís gunning for his pro card and working damn hard to achieve it , heís a monster ! but More so because someone called Boston out saying you were the one doing all these crazy cycles and then got famous because of it. Kind of like pot calling the kettle black.

I really like the rxmuscle shows and debates that Dave Palumbo puts on. Usually lots of great knowledge and experience from him and other past pros like Milos Sarcev and some others he gets on as guests. Ask Dave is a very knowledgeable series you could listen all day and learn a lot.

I used to also keep up with Piana a bit but again more for the entertainment aspect.

For Educational stuff I like John Meadows channel , Daveís as I mentioned, thereís a guy called 44 on swole that does a good job breaking down different compounds strengths and weaknesses and how they work for him etc.

Milos has a great video on building and creating diets etc

Thereís a lot of good material

As for Luimarco and Vegan Gains and some other clowns I havenít ever watched them and never will.
    do you like Seth Feroce?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

My first instinct was to guess Reservoir Dogs, but I checked and that aint right!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Rep Points

Seth is cool he usually tells it like it is.

And nope itís from a certain movie that originally has ties to bodybuilding