• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ask Mr Green, Diet, Supplement, Training, Workouts, Gear

IML Gear Cream!
Does EQ at those doses aromatize or cause water retention? Thanks Green
It aromatized at half the rate of test so I wouldn’t think so. I am taking 800mg a week now with like 180 mg test and no bloat with 12.5 mg aromasin 3x a week.

It aromatized at half the rate of test so I wouldn’t think so. I am taking 800mg a week now with like 180 mg test and no bloat with 12.5 mg aromasin 3x a week.

Thanks...I may give that a try. Careful with all that Aromasin. I hear it's pretty hard on your kidneys.

Thanks I was beat to the punch in response , been dealing with all this weather and trying to keep everything going.

Taking good liver/ kidney supps I think is important with any aas useage.

Ai’s can tax kidneys but no worse than other orals , other orals like adrol etc being more toxic

Any new questions ?

Also still available for custom coaching , dm for info on that

Still at it , I monitor posts on here from time to time but hadn’t seen as much activity on this thread. Thinking of doing a show in 3 months , holding at about 239 right now

excellent...post some pics if you want.

Still at it , I monitor posts on here from time to time but hadn’t seen as much activity on this thread. Thinking of doing a show in 3 months , holding at about 239 right now

Back