Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,194 Posts
    Rep Points

Mr Green,

As a NPC athlete and one who is working to get his pro card, what is a typical day like for you? Are you able to work full time and still meet all of your training needs?

L

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Rep Points

Absolutely , full time job , take meals to work , workout after work etc . Just takes some planning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    333 Posts
    Rep Points

Any specific advice regarding diet training and or gear for someone with the goal of maximum strength and mobility with minimal size? Your physique is incredible and really respect the time money and work you put into it, but itís pretty different from my goals which is basically to attain that lean flexible hardened build that experienced combat operators and professional fighters attain. Iím a professional bouncer and bodyguard and amateur lady killer so love my tight waist. I think u have read my log at least once so u know what I look like.
    He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of bein a man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Rep Points

Fl before I make a recommendation let me make sure I understand correctly. You want to know a good diet to stay tight or to get tighter from where you currently are ? Gear that will make you toned and muscular but not to big and bulky ? Is the strength a prerequisite because of the bouncing or whatís more important are you going for the look or the strength being enhanced regardless will have you stronger than what you would be clean . Clear that up for me and Iíd be happy to give some advice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    333 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreen376 View Post
    Fl before I make a recommendation let me make sure I understand correctly. You want to know a good diet to stay tight or to get tighter from where you currently are ? Gear that will make you toned and muscular but not to big and bulky ? Is the strength a prerequisite because of the bouncing or whatís more important are you going for the look or the strength being enhanced regardless will have you stronger than what you would be clean . Clear that up for me and Iíd be happy to give some advice
    Iím currently 6í3 211. I wouldnít mind dropping to 200 even. Most Iíve benched was 295 for 1 and a half rep. Yes precisely i want to know a good blast protocol and cruise protocol for max density, tone, and hardness. Strength and speed should come with a physique like that with continued training right? Iím currently running TPP, npp, eq, and mast while eating in defecit 5/7 days with 2 hog out days. Been more focused on calisthenics than the gym lately but thatís about to change. I want maximum pound for pound strength while keeping bulk low, being flexible, and looking great for the ladies.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E40E3B8C-88F4-4783-A525-77A3644B1045.jpeg 
Views:	173 
Size:	360.5 KB 
ID:	32036

Last edited by FLsnakeman; 01-21-2018 at 08:43 PM.
    He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of bein a man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Rep Points

The compounds you chose are fine , watch that the eq doesnít make you too hungry. Incorporate cardio and make sure you are staying in a deficit . Instead of 2 hog out days as you call it Iíd cut back and only have one cheat meal a week as opposed to two full days of it , you may be taking yourself out of a deficit on those 2 days for the week.

The compounds you are running is plenty for what you want to do , while in a deficit you may not feel quite as strong as say in a bulk mode but if you wanting to drop to 200 and tone up more I wouldnít worry about that right now, focus on nutrition and train hard in the gym push yourself

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,162 Posts
    Rep Points

Do you stay on year round, or cycle off?

If it isnít too personal, what does a prep cycle look like for you, aas wise?

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,932 Posts
    Rep Points

Just to preface this post I am a client of Mr. Green.

I am not a competitor and I am not one of the guys here to get massive.

My goal is aesthetics and as I am rocketing to the great age of 60 years old pretty soon I am challenging his abilities working with geriatrics

Unfortunately he does not have an AARP discount

All joking aside he has been great to work with for the last two weeks and look forward to working with him for several months.

One thing I notice from working with him and another coach previously is how drugs are not a crucial aspect when getting primed and ready to grow but actually diet, low body fat and training comes first.

My two questions to Mr Green are:

1) How much emphasis do you put on drugs when you are coming out of off season and start your training.

2) When you are going hard and bulking for competition was does the average competitors drug protocol look like.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

I have a question:

I notice often times people seem to use D-Bol to always "kickstart" a cycle.

What would be wrong with using D-Bol the last 4-6 weeks of a cycle (like Test only, or Test/Deca for example) to finish off the cycle strong??

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,194 Posts
    Rep Points

hmmm...good questions young man

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    Just to preface this post I am a client of Mr. Green.

I am not a competitor and I am not one of the guys here to get massive.

My goal is aesthetics and as I am rocketing to the great age of 60 years old pretty soon I am challenging his abilities working with geriatrics

Unfortunately he does not have an AARP discount

All joking aside he has been great to work with for the last two weeks and look forward to working with him for several months.

One thing I notice from working with him and another coach previously is how drugs are not a crucial aspect when getting primed and ready to grow but actually diet, low body fat and training comes first.

My two questions to Mr Green are:

1) How much emphasis do you put on drugs when you are coming out of off season and start your training.

2) When you are going hard and bulking for competition was does the average competitors drug protocol look like.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Rep Points

I try to take at least a month off and clean out, this year I took a month off but bridged by using insulin so I was still taking advantage of the post show anabolic window and the increase in calories which had my body in a state poised for growth.

Prep Cycle varies but something like
    Wks 1-8 250test 100 npp 100 mast eod
    Wks 8-16 250test 100 tren a 100 mast eod
    Wks 12-16 50mg winny a day and last 2 weeks I might throw in some halo to harden up as itís very androgenic

Sometimes swap mast at end with primo or vice Versa start with primo then switch to mast
    Also use Clen/ t3 combo for cutting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Rep Points

Skip.
    1. Iím always training even when off season , offseason for me just means not prepping for a show so trying to grow . I donít put more emphasis on the gear anymore one time of year than next. My dosages are pretty consistent for me just different compounds. I believe in Test always as a base and as the workhorse though.
    2. I canít speak for average in terms of other competitors only can speak for myself for me
    Bulking is something like
    250Test, 200 deca or 200 eq eod with anadrol or d bol usually to kickstart it off at about 50mg a day for first 6 weeks

But as you alluded to for me itís more diet based and the hardest part is getting all the food in. Some guys use a lot more , I respond pretty well so donít need quite as much and Iím also not a 250lb mass monster on stage like these ifbb pros and super heavyweights. Iím happy gaining 10 solid lbs of new muscle growth a year. Itís a marathon not a sprint and sometimes we have to all remind ourselves of that. If you push the gas to heavy and too fast your body usually wonít be able to keep up long term

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Rep Points

Xm, either way is fine , most guys do it at beginning because they want to feel on, the extra strength, recovery and growth from the get go when they start blast as opposed to waiting for the long esters to get going and start making big changes but you absolutely can run it at end as thatís another nice way to do it to overcome the plateau and spur on some extra growth those last 4-6 weeks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Rep Points

Some may call bs on dosage but for me and my physique currently itís really not these mega doses people throw out there, sure some guys probably push the needle and go overboard. If Iím competing and winning now with these dosages which I am , then I donít think members on here who donít compete and just want the look should be doing more. You can achieve a great physique but it is very diet dependent. Eat like shit look like shit, eat small be small, eat big, be big

Diet is something Iíve learned much about the last couple years and has made a tremendous impact in my progress and growth. In no way am I saying Iíd look like this with diet alone but they work in conjunction with one another like synergistic compounds you have to have the synergism between proper nutrition and gear to achieve greatest results not necessarily really pushing it on gear and not focusing on diet or vice versa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,277 Posts
    Rep Points

How old are you, how tall are you, and what do you weigh off season and precontest?