• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ask Mr Green, Diet, Supplement, Training, Workouts, Gear

IML Gear Cream!
Any new questions for Mr Green? Hit him up!

mr green, have you ever used anadrol on a cut? also I've read some guys rotating orals like drol 1 day, var the next and so on. i guess its to minimize sides and still reap some benefits?

This is an interesting question as far as rotating orals. Curious for his response.

mr green, have you ever used anadrol on a cut? also I've read some guys rotating orals like drol 1 day, var the next and so on. i guess its to minimize sides and still reap some benefits?

I haven’t used Anadrol on a cut only bulks. It helps pack on a ton of mass and strength for me. When cutting I’m not really trying to grow more muscle just retain and keep what’s under the fat that I’m shredding.

As for rotating a different oral a different day etc I’ve heard Ameen Alai who was a guru that worked with guys like Craig Titus advocate something similar. Personally I like consistency and would rather stick to the same oral for 3 weeks and then maybe switch to another for another 3 , example on a cut would be Anavar and then winny last 3 or add the winny to the anavar for last 2 weeks

Var is great for women who compete. You don’t need as much as men to be effective and I feel the results are much more drastic and effective in women than men. 10-20mg a day should be plenty for women.

Primo is a great cutting compound. Women need far less than men. You don’t want it to cause your voice to deepen or enlargement of the clitoris. Women can be very sensitive to compounds especially if haven’t used before.

I’d suggest starting very low at 50mg a week and slowly taper up to 75mg a week and then 100mg a week towards the end.

Run no longer than 8 weeks and make sure you are keeping sides in check

- - - Updated - - -

Lol skip when you drop the last 5-8 lbs haha so hopefully another few weeks

Skip.....how do you look and feel? What's the hardest part of this for you?

QUOTE=Skip Foursome;1376903]Hey I got a question, when do I get off this cut?

<<<I'm hungry! :)[/QUOTE]

Skip.....how do you look and feel? What's the hardest part of this for you?

QUOTE=Skip Foursome;1376903]Hey I got a question, when do I get off this cut?

<<<I'm hungry! :)
Hardest part?

I would say keeping this cut going once I got to lower body fat. Starting at 22-24% body fat it is easy to cut, until you get down to 10-12% and then it starts to get tricky.

I stopped most drugs 3rd week of February to give my body a break and everything was still going good for another 2-3 weeks but then my cut stalled.

For a couple of weeks I actually gained 2.5 pounds so Mr. Green changed it up a little.

I added carbs only to my meal plan for a couple days to get the metabolism back up and running again. That and five additional minutes of cardio everyday with increased intensity.

Plus, last friday I added some T4 back in and that has helped rev metabolism with the T4 conversion to T3.

I am now down another pound from my lowest weight on this cut, so I dropped 3.5 pounds in last couple of weeks.

It really is the small stuff and tweaking your training and meal plan that makes a difference.

As far as how I feel?

Overall pretty good.

I have days where I could tear into a half gallon of ice cream but I keep my goal in mind and know I am only cheating myself.

I am surprised how much energy I have and how few refeeds/cheats I have needed.

How do I look?

Flat-LOL!

I look lean that's for sure. For awhile my wife kept commenting how good I look then I became gaunt and then my face looks drawn-LOL!

I do this because I bulk best at a very low body fat.

Last edited:
Good info man.

It nice to see the older generation taking some interest in their health and well-being:clapping: I have a sneaking suspicion that a little low dose Tren will be in your future soon:coffee:

Hardest part?

I would say keeping this cut going once I got to lower body fat. Starting at 22-24% body fat it is easy to cut, until you get down to 10-12% and then it starts to get tricky.

I stopped most drugs 3rd week of February to give my body a break and everything was still going good for another 2-3 weeks but then my cut stalled.

For a couple of weeks I actually gained 2.5 pounds so Mr. Green changed it up a little.

I added carbs only to my meal plan for a couple days to get the metabolism back up and running again. That and five additional minutes of cardio everyday with increased intensity.

Plus, last friday I added some T4 back in and that has helped rev metabolism with the T4 conversion to T3.

I am now down another pound from my lowest weight on this cut, so I dropped 3.5 pounds in last couple of weeks.

It really is the small stuff and tweaking your training and meal plan that makes a difference.

As far as how I feel?

Overall pretty good.

I have days where I could tear into a half gallon of ice cream but I keep my goal in mind and know I am only cheating myself.

I am surprised how much energy I have and how few refeeds/cheats I have needed.

How do I look?

Flat-LOL!

I look lean that's for sure. For awhile my wife kept commenting how good I look then I became gaunt and then my face looks drawn-LOL!

I do this because I bulk best at a very low body fat.

Get Shredded!
Good info man.

It nice to see the older generation taking some interest in their health and well-being:clapping: I have a sneaking suspicion that a little low dose Tren will be in your future soon:coffee:
I have not used tren in years but I would not mind 200mg a week for maybe 6 weeks.

You never know.....

I have a question for Mr. Green.

In general and not specifically, when you transition from a cut to a bulk how do you adjust your macros and training?

You know why I am asking :)

:popcorn:

I have a question for Mr. Green.

In general and not specifically, when you transition from a cut to a bulk how do you adjust your macros and training?

You know why I am asking :)

Protein intake is about the same. 1.5 g per lb of body weight the key is to slowly add back in carbs 50 grams a week until you start seeing weight go up. You don’t want to go straight into eating everything in site as you will balloon up and be very uncomfortable , lower back pain , ankle swelling , edema etc.

Slowly add the carbs week over week to start progressing .

Weight training changes as you take more time to recover between sets 90-120 seconds between sets.

8-10 rep range , heavy lifts , and compound movements more than isolated movements.

Slow and steady growth is best to keep insulin sensitivity as well don’t want to just eat all in sight and then get fat

Good stuff Mr Green. Any new pics?

Protein intake is about the same. 1.5 g per lb of body weight the key is to slowly add back in carbs 50 grams a week until you start seeing weight go up. You don’t want to go straight into eating everything in site as you will balloon up and be very uncomfortable , lower back pain , ankle swelling , edema etc.

Slowly add the carbs week over week to start progressing .

Weight training changes as you take more time to recover between sets 90-120 seconds between sets.

8-10 rep range , heavy lifts , and compound movements more than isolated movements.

Slow and steady growth is best to keep insulin sensitivity as well don’t want to just eat all in sight and then get fat

My biggest hurdle is adding calories when I start a bulk as it is always been too much.

So no pancakes anytime in the near future :)

Lol maybe one or two in a few weeks when you start bulk for some carbs but not an everyday thing lol

Ldog
No new pics yet I’ll get some taken soon though. I was up to 250 and full but now cutting it back a little not a full cut just tweaking diet and back down to 234

Thanks for the info. Tell me about your experience and thoughts on Primobolin for men.

Good stuff on a cut. Gives a different look then tren to the body , needs to be ran higher than tren though more like 600-800 mg to shine but it’s in my rotation of cutting compounds along with mast,tren, test in terms of oils.

I’ll usually start a cut with just test and mast for 6 weeks , then add in the primo the next 6, and then add tren the last 4-5 weeks so it gradually all starts to work synergistically yet every 4-6 weeks there is a new compound or stimulus to keep things progressing and keep the body from adapting

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks...goodstuff. I like the compound switch every 4-6 weeks.

QUOTE=mrgreen376;1378456]Good stuff on a cut. Gives a different look then tren to the body , needs to be ran higher than tren though more like 600-800 mg to shine but it’s in my rotation of cutting compounds along with mast,tren, test in terms of oils.

I’ll usually start a cut with just test and mast for 6 weeks , then add in the primo the next 6, and then add tren the last 4-5 weeks so it gradually all starts to work synergistically yet every 4-6 weeks there is a new compound or stimulus to keep things progressing and keep the body from adapting[/QUOTE]

@mrgreen, so you are really good with diet? I am at a point where I really want to go to the next level and I am not ashamed to admit I may need some help/guidance in the diet dept. I listen very, very well and a fast learner.

Thanks

Mr Green knows his stuff and can guide you success. Good luck bro.💪

@mrgreen, so you are really good with diet? I am at a point where I really want to go to the next level and I am not ashamed to admit I may need some help/guidance in the diet dept. I listen very, very well and a fast learner.

Thanks

Mr Green knows his stuff and can guide you success. Good luck bro.

Thanks ldog, I have chatted with him in the past and he is a really cool dude, but as Hugh said I am fishing for some coaching lol, I am 6' 2" @ 252 with upper abs starting to show as well as obliques, just need to get to that next step and really tie it all in.

Yea man I’ve worked with some top prep coaches in the industry, learned through various preps, and learned over some time from coaching others. Skip can probably give you a fair and honest review I’ve been helping him on a cut. The coaching is only as good as the execution of the individual . Skip has been pretty dedicated with only a few slip ups or deviations from the plan but the man is an extremely hard worker, has trusted the process and has made great progress because of it.

How do you feel about BCAAs during a cut? What do you think of the idea that they slow fat loss because it supposedly gives your body something other than fat to use as fuel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think as like something to drink pre workout instead of an actual pre workout would be the best place to use them. The problem is people start drinking them all day and over doing it. Also bcaa’s aren’t quite what we thought 10 years ago. I seem to think the eaa’s are more important. Use them preworkout during a cut or not at all

Thanks

Yea man I’ve worked with some top prep coaches in the industry, learned through various preps, and learned over some time from coaching others. Skip can probably give you a fair and honest review I’ve been helping him on a cut. The coaching is only as good as the execution of the individual . Skip has been pretty dedicated with only a few slip ups or deviations from the plan but the man is an extremely hard worker, has trusted the process and has made great progress because of it.

I have had great results with Mr. Green.

I hired him with the goal to drop body fat below 10% so I can start a bulk.

We focus mainly on diet and training with very little emphasis on the drugs as that is not what will get me where I need to be.

I was never a fan of keto style diets but after I hired him I got the meal plan and I my first thought was oh hell no I am not some fat ass with the metabolism of a tortoise-LOL!

But if you hire a coach you have to go with the plan that he has written for you and give it a try because if you do not you are limiting your experiance as to what works and what does not.

We did not add a cheat meal until necessary and that took a whole 5 weeks before I had a drop off in energy.

We started at an estimated body fat of 22-24% and in eight weeks dropped down to 12.1% verified by DEXA scan.

Losing body fat is easy when you are 20% body fat but it gets tricky once you get down to approximately 12% body fat.

Since the DEXA scan I stalled on body fat loss for a week or so. We added carbs for two days only then a few days later I started losing body fat again.

A coach is needed for guidance as this can get tricky when you get to the point where you need fine tuning.

Some of my slip ups:
1) After a couples days of being on this meal plan I went hypo one hour after meal #1. We took out the carbs and added some fat and no more issues.

2) Stupid travel schedule, it would be like one step forward and two steps back.

3) As I noted above my fat loss stalled once I got to 12% body fat so we added in some carbs for two days and that got my metabolism back up and running.

Once you learn this from experience you can do more on your own.

Good info Skip. Thanks for sharing💪

QUOTE=Skip Foursome;1380895]I have had great results with Mr. Green.

I hired him with the goal to drop body fat below 10% so I can start a bulk.

We focus mainly on diet and training with very little emphasis on the drugs as that is not what will get me where I need to be.

I was never a fan of keto style diets but after I hired him I got the meal plan and I my first thought was oh hell no I am not some fat ass with the metabolism of a tortoise-LOL!

But if you hire a coach you have to go with the plan that he has written for you and give it a try because if you do not you are limiting your experiance as to what works and what does not.

We did not add a cheat meal until necessary and that took a whole 5 weeks before I had a drop off in energy.

We started at an estimated body fat of 22-24% and in eight weeks dropped down to 12.1% verified by DEXA scan.

Losing body fat is easy when you are 20% body fat but it gets tricky once you get down to approximately 12% body fat.

Since the DEXA scan I stalled on body fat loss for a week or so. We added carbs for two days only then a few days later I started losing body fat again.

A coach is needed for guidance as this can get tricky when you get to the point where you need fine tuning.

Some of my slip ups:
1) After a couples days of being on this meal plan I went hypo one hour after meal #1. We took out the carbs and added some fat and no more issues.

2) Stupid travel schedule, it would be like one step forward and two steps back.

3) As I noted above my fat loss stalled once I got to 12% body fat so we added in some carbs for two days and that got my metabolism back up and running.

Once you learn this from experience you can do more on your own.[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

Back