• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

spectrum pharm - wow

Athlete126

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was a little skeptical just because I hadnt heard much on this lab... first I always labmax products just because I am very anal. I compete at a high level so I do every measure possible to atleast know what I am putting in me. Test e, EQ, tren a, tren e all passed flying colors. I have been using the test e, eq, and tren e for 6 weeks and I have to say I am very pleased. The boxes and vials are sexy but the quality is very good. Hunger was way up with 600 EQ a week, my libido through the roof... night sweats and crazy dreams! I also have been using the injectable anavar and noticed amazing pumps and hardness as well... I just started the tren a and masteron this week very excited for those. Will add test prop and the injectable winstrol in a couple weeks!

DG please stock the new line of spectrum!!!

Thanks for the review. Spectrum is top shelf gear.

Back