• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Cycle Ever, been reading for months... please chime in!

WillBench

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok guys, I've been reading on and off about AAS's for years, but I think I am ready to pull the trigger. I'm 5'9, 170 lbs, been lifting since I was 15, and I'm 27 now, 100% natty. I'm confused about PCT. Well, not really confused, just want to know what the experienced guys use. HCG? Is it really needed? I want to run Test C 600mg per week, 300mg twice a week. If you guys would please bless me with info from your PCT so I can compare notes, maybe even chime in on your opinion of HCG, why you use certain drugs over others, etc. I am trying to get together I list of everything I will need, and things to have on standby for sides such as gyno, etc.

Please drop your schedule, what you took and when, & how much. Do you take HCG during cycle, or just after?
Remember, I'm not stacking a bunch of stuff, just test.. unless you guys think i may benefit from a little something on top? Something with little to no sides.
I'm not a body builder, not competing or anything, I really just love lifting, and I have hit my limit, so I'm looking for a bit of help to push past my limits. My diet is on point, I've done all kinds of different regimines on trying to break my plateau, but no luck.

Any info is appreciated, I hope you guys are having a nice day!

HCG is for during the cycle NOT PCT.

Realistically the only thing needed for PCT is Clomid and Nolva.

HCG is beneficial because it keeps the pathways open. It will help aid in recovery. Is it necessary. No, but it Won’t hurt to take it.

Do you have your AI also. Didn’t see you mention it. Better get some. Adex or Aromisin. You don’t want to fight Gyno after it’s started. You fight it to begin with.

Thanks for the reply!

I haven't decided which AI is best, do you prefer one over another or is it basically just the same shit different name?

So basically taking HCG during cycle keeps my nuts from shutting down?

If I ran HCG during cycle, should I run it during PCT too?

I just want to make sure I have all my bases covered before I get started, and also want to make sure I'm getting all the right gear.

I know everyone always says just run test your first cycle, and I'm down with that idea, see how my body responds to it.

The devil on my other shoulder keeps saying maybe I should run something else, because everyone says there's nothing like your first cycle. IF I were to run something, maybe a kick starter, say for like weeks 1-4, or something what would you suggest?

Or is that a shit idea and I should just keep it simple & run test?

Just stick with Test in my opinion. The gains you’ll make will be awesome for a first run. Keep it simple and you’ll be all the happier with the results.

Do bear in mind that it’ll be a bit slow/boring the first couple weeks, but then things will start happening and you’ll start packing on meat.

As far as AI I prefer Aromasin, because I have an easier time modulating the dose given its short half life.

Godspeed WillBench.

Not to speak ill, but Piana is dead. I’d look up to some of the older guys who have been playing this game for a while with success (not me).

Lifting for 12 years, 5’9, 170lbs? Not to be a dick, but you were either the skinniest kid to ever start lifting, or you have not been lifting seriously for 12 years.

If it’s the latter, you’ve got plenty of natural growth left in the tank. Especially at 27yo. To each his own, but if I were you, I’d dedicate myself to the gym for at least a year (with proper diet and rest) and see what you get. Do that for another year, and I bet you’ll be sitting at a solid 180-185lbs.

All that said, if you’re going to do a cycle, you’ve got the right idea with a test only first cycle.

I came across his death and autopsy a few days ago. I supposed that was mainly caused by a shit ton of GH? Huge ass heart. Anyways. Yeah, probably not someone I want to be taking advise from.

I started at 125 lbs when I started lifting, yes I was skinny AF. In 2013 I got in a car wreck and fractured a bunch of vertebrae in my neck and back and was in the bed for a long ass time, had some muscular atrophy going on, I guess thats what you call it. But yeah, I was off for about a year, and then hit it again. Recently found out I have low T, in the 200s. Only doc in town is about 90 years old and is down for trt but only wants to do 1ml/200mg of test cyp a month. From what I understand the half life is 8 days, so it seems that would be counterproductive, which brought me to these forums... I figure if I'm going to be on trt, I might as well do a light cycle while I'm at it. What do you guys think? Got my first doctor administered test shot today, injection didnt hurt, but the top part of me bum is a bit sore, nurse lady used a friggin harpoon and slammed home.

Thanks for the feedback & support guys.

Ah, I just saw where you fellers think the other will profiles are me. I assure you they arent. I'd never run that much shit lol. I don't want to get that heavy into AAS. Just a bit of test. Just started trt. I MIGHT would run something maybe 1 other thing, but really just want to see how test goes for now. I've been on suboxone for about a year now to get off the shit from my car wreck and I think thats what crashed my T levels. Could just be shit jeans, stress, IDK. Been a shitty year. Wife died a month after our first kiddo was born, dad died, grandma died. I know test won't fix all my problems, but I'm thinking getting into the working out lifestyle and all this will really help me mentally, but also I'm tapering off suboxone, so training extra hard will help keep my mind off of it and give me that extra bit of motivation.

Sorry for going on and on about my life story and shit, dont want a pity party, just giving a background story.

Ah, I just saw where you fellers think the other will profiles are me. I assure you they arent. I'd never run that much shit lol. I don't want to get that heavy into AAS. Just a bit of test. Just started trt. I MIGHT would run something maybe 1 other thing, but really just want to see how test goes for now. I've been on suboxone for about a year now to get off the shit from my car wreck and I think thats what crashed my T levels. Could just be shit jeans, stress, IDK. Been a shitty year. Wife died a month after our first kiddo was born, dad died, grandma died. I know test won't fix all my problems, but I'm thinking getting into the working out lifestyle and all this will really help me mentally, but also I'm tapering off suboxone, so training extra hard will help keep my mind off of it and give me that extra bit of motivation.

Sorry for going on and on about my life story and shit, dont want a pity party, just giving a background story.

Damn man sorry to hear about your losses! The gym can and will help you

Thanks man, I bought a bunch of stuff from a gym that was going out of business, so I have my own workout setup at home which is pretty awesome. Have a squat rack, flat bench, incline bench, nice amount of dumbells to work my way up, preacher seat, dip station thing i forget what you call it, and a few other things that I honestly dont know the name of, I think one is called a row machine but you use plates with it, and the machine that you can do pull downs with. Got all of it for around 400 bucks. All olympic brand.

So I will be able to hit it hard.

& thanks for the kind words brother.

Back