• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MK677 and Women

galois

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any females with experience using Mk677? To me, it doesn’t seem like the experiences would be much different than for men but I appreciate that might be totally incorrect.

Anecdotes entirely welcome. =)

Hm, I expected some women to be using MK677. At least, I expected more to use MK677 than GH and I’m going to be shocked if no women are using GH.

I’ve been reading some of the research papers on MK-677, particularly the clinical trials on women, of which there are several. It seems like a potentially useful addition with few side effects, mostly minor stuff like bloating. I’m going to be a lab rat for this and will report back here if no other women turn up to discuss their experiences with it.

I've heard of women running it with no problem, mine is running secretagoues like ghrp2, hexrelin and cjc1295. I plan on getting some MK raws and cap some for me and her both. She's run HGH too. I believe like men if you have a problem secreting growth hormone secretagoues aren't going to work very well.

MK works in women. Of course.

The issue is that men and women tend to retain a ton of water in general on this compound.

So women take it to "lose bodyfat" and then they swell and puff up and they eat everything in sight.

In my experience and those of my clients, so long as you have MK in your system, you are generally puffier and holding water. It is only when you cease using, and drop your water you see the new found lean muscle gains and bodyfat losses.

So in the meantime, it is tricky. Also the appetite that many get can be a recipe for disaster for a female with will control in regards to eating.

My 2cents-

MK works in women. Of course.

The issue is that men and women tend to retain a ton of water in general on this compound.

So women take it to "lose bodyfat" and then they swell and puff up and they eat everything in sight.

In my experience and those of my clients, so long as you have MK in your system, you are generally puffier and holding water. It is only when you cease using, and drop your water you see the new found lean muscle gains and bodyfat losses.

So in the meantime, it is tricky. Also the appetite that many get can be a recipe for disaster for a female with will control in regards to eating.

My 2cents-
Good points. I’d forgotten the potential hunger side effect for some people. I certainly bloat like crazy.

I’ve been reading some of the research papers on MK-677, particularly the clinical trials on women, of which there are several. It seems like a potentially useful addition with few side effects, mostly minor stuff like bloating. I’m going to be a lab rat for this and will report back here if no other women turn up to discuss their experiences with it.

Well I started this a few days ago, very low 10mg dose to start and we’ll see how things go with that. So far not noticing any bloat, and my appetite seems pretty normal (I am on a slight calorie restriction right now, so I’m hungry most of the time, but not unduly so). I am getting some late-night munchies, which is unusual for me, but not sure if that’s the deficit or the compound talking. Early days yet, but I’ll update if anything changes. May up the dose a bit after the first week if I don’t have any problems.

Well I started this a few days ago, very low 10mg dose to start and we’ll see how things go with that. So far not noticing any bloat, and my appetite seems pretty normal (I am on a slight calorie restriction right now, so I’m hungry most of the time, but not unduly so). I am getting some late-night munchies, which is unusual for me, but not sure if that’s the deficit or the compound talking. Early days yet, but I’ll update if anything changes. May up the dose a bit after the first week if I don’t have any problems.

Thanks for posting this up Puff !! This is one I've not run, but would definitely like to hear of your experience with it :) Please keep us posted

IML Gear Cream!
First week down and no issues on 10mg/day. Still no bloating or crazy appetite problems, so I’m going to bump it up a bit and see what happens. Probably worth mentioning that I’m just about to turn 42, so my natural GH levels are probably pretty low - this may be why I’m not seeing any sides. Someone younger with higher baseline GH production would possibly have a different experience. Going to try a very tiny bump to 12.5 (just because it’s easy to measure, lol) for a week and see if anything changes.

Hey so 12.5 might be the magic bloat level, lol. Woke up 2 lbs up with a puffy face and can’t get one of my rings off. I confess I had more sugar than usual yesterday, though (damned Valentine’s Day treats!), so that may be a confounding factor.

My face bloats disgustingly on MK677..

But sugar and alcohol consumption does effect it for me.

I have seen less disturbances among the female clients that I have using this...I am not sure why. I cannot explain it yet.

Good to know. I'm planning to pound water today and start being a lot more careful about my salt and sugar - hopefully that will mitigate the bloat.

Hey so 12.5 might be the magic bloat level, lol. Woke up 2 lbs up with a puffy face and can’t get one of my rings off. I confess I had more sugar than usual yesterday, though (damned Valentine’s Day treats!), so that may be a confounding factor.

Damn that sux..... The water retention would be a deal-breaker for my wife, she hates it.

Damn that sux..... The water retention would be a deal-breaker for my wife, she hates it.

Yeah, I decided the benefit/side ratio was probably not worthwhile and switched to GH instead ;)

Yeah, I decided the benefit/side ratio was probably not worthwhile and switched to GH instead ;)

Good choice, I'll skip the MK for her then, put her back on HGH too.

Both my wife and I have used mk and hgh several times. Her at 12.5mg and me 24mg.
For her 12.5 did add alot of unwanted water weight. Her being a endurance athlete it was challenging for her to run longer distance with the added weight at first. As time went on it forced her to get stronger and her running had improved. There were times the day after cheat meals where she couldn't get her rings off, from the added sugar and salt intake. Although, Her hair nails and skin an overall improvement, as well as recovery and improved sleep. However all this was after about 2-3months. It was the added water weight that could be seen in the mirror she didn't like(face hands, feet and ankles). Not to mention the hunger was hard to control,being constantly hungry and always eating more then she should.(all you can eat buffet on Sundays!) That Didn't help in weight loss but did improve muscle mass and endurance. So she dropped the MK and lost 6lbs in a few weeks with no change in diet and vowed not to use it again. She took 3 months of supps and a few weeks aways from the gym. After getting back to the gym she wanted to use hgh agian.
She is currently using hgh at 2iu a day with zero bloat. A small deficit in diet(no more buffets!) has her down 8lbs in 6 weeks.
So in her opinion if weight loss is the goal then hgh is the way to go. Start slow and adjust to find what works. She's been as low as 1iu and as high as 4iu. 2iu has no side effects. It's improved sleep, recovery, skin hair and nails. And fellas if your girl thinks she looks good In the mirror the and is happy with herself then that menas more sex with the lights on for you!Spend the money get her hgh!

Once she reaches her goal weight she'll most likely add in a low dose var to see what happen. It's important for her to be as lean as possible first. The var would be to tighten polish things up, not so much for wieght loss.

Just our 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Back