Thread: MK677 and Women

EL PUFFO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    243 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    Damn that sux..... The water retention would be a deal-breaker for my wife, she hates it.
    Yeah, I decided the benefit/side ratio was probably not worthwhile and switched to GH instead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points

Mike Arnoldís somatozine is killer. Iím up 20-25lbs in six months. I know his wife uses it as well.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,155 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Puff View Post
    Yeah, I decided the benefit/side ratio was probably not worthwhile and switched to GH instead
    Good choice, I'll skip the MK for her then, put her back on HGH too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Both my wife and I have used mk and hgh several times. Her at 12.5mg and me 24mg.
    For her 12.5 did add alot of unwanted water weight. Her being a endurance athlete it was challenging for her to run longer distance with the added weight at first. As time went on it forced her to get stronger and her running had improved. There were times the day after cheat meals where she couldn't get her rings off, from the added sugar and salt intake. Although, Her hair nails and skin an overall improvement, as well as recovery and improved sleep. However all this was after about 2-3months. It was the added water weight that could be seen in the mirror she didn't like(face hands, feet and ankles). Not to mention the hunger was hard to control,being constantly hungry and always eating more then she should.(all you can eat buffet on Sundays!) That Didn't help in weight loss but did improve muscle mass and endurance. So she dropped the MK and lost 6lbs in a few weeks with no change in diet and vowed not to use it again. She took 3 months of supps and a few weeks aways from the gym. After getting back to the gym she wanted to use hgh agian.
    She is currently using hgh at 2iu a day with zero bloat. A small deficit in diet(no more buffets!) has her down 8lbs in 6 weeks.
    So in her opinion if weight loss is the goal then hgh is the way to go. Start slow and adjust to find what works. She's been as low as 1iu and as high as 4iu. 2iu has no side effects. It's improved sleep, recovery, skin hair and nails. And fellas if your girl thinks she looks good In the mirror the and is happy with herself then that menas more sex with the lights on for you!Spend the money get her hgh!

Once she reaches her goal weight she'll most likely add in a low dose var to see what happen. It's important for her to be as lean as possible first. The var would be to tighten polish things up, not so much for wieght loss.

Just our 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk