Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,501 Posts
    Rep Points

3g

What would happen if a guy who was single digit body fat and knew how to train and diet ran 3+g of gear for a strict structure bulk with insulin and gh?

It would be about 2x the amount of AAS he's used maxed in the past...... I wonder.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts
    Rep Points

He should get pretty damn big . Do we count orals or we talking 3 grams of oil and what gear I think matters more 1g test and 1g eq to me doesnít seem like much to me but gram each test deca tren seems like a big boy cycle . Iím on gram total test npp combined and thatís plenty for me right now.
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,501 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    He should get pretty damn big . Do we count orals or we talking 3 grams of oil and what gear I think matters more 1g test and 1g eq to me doesnít seem like much to me but gram each test deca tren seems like a big boy cycle . Iím on gram total test npp combined and thatís plenty for me right now.
    No orals in that count.

The guy doesn't care for orals much.

I think he said -

1.5g test
    1g Deca
    600mg EQ
    400mg Tren e

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    What would happen if a guy who was single digit body fat and knew how to train and diet ran 3+g of gear for a strict structure bulk with insulin and gh?

It would be about 2x the amount of AAS he's used maxed in the past...... I wonder.
    An interesting question. First let me say that I will not pretend to school you, nor anyone else here who has a whole lot more experience with gear use than I do. And I have never used 3g's of gear either. In fact, even if my post will have no purpose but to help provoke replies from other more experienced guys, well then so be it...here it goes.....

..... Not sure if your example is purely hypothetical or not, but I'll comment as if though it isn't.....

..... I'm older than most here, and I am not in the single digits with the BF %...but I have used 2g's of gear per week, and I think that with my higher BF % as well as my older age, (assuming this BBer you speak of is younger than I am) I think it's quite possible that his body might react to 3g's of gear the same way that mine did to 2G's of gear per week, (at least as far as negative side effects). He should be ready to experience unconventional, or shall I say less common side effects at that dosage.

These less common sides I speak of I believe are signs that your body is rejecting the volume of gear that's going into it. For me these signs included increased muscle cramps, even in places that aren't usually effected, (such as the feet, forearms,triceps, neck, Traps and Lats). Another thing that I experienced at 2g's were intense nuclear bomb catagory sulfur farts. And I mean sulfur farts that would clear a room full of people within 15 seconds. That might sound very amusing, but I assure you that after the first three times, it isn't even funny anymore. They were that bad!!! I mean so bad, that it can be a good way to lose friends.

Another sign for me was ocassionally getting the runs. We all know to watch out for the more common sides like Gyno, loss of libido, bloating, and blood pressure rise, but at the high dosages, some of us can experience these other less common sides which I speak of. With higher than usual dosages, I also experienced lower back cramps that were so painful that I had to leave the gym and get a heating pad on my back for a good 20 minutes to end the pain despite drinking a gallon of water.

As far as positive or intended effects, he may or may not experience anything more than he did from 1,500mg of gear.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,501 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    An interesting question. First let me say that I will not pretend to school you, nor anyone else here who has a whole lot more experience with gear use than I do. And I have never used 3g's of gear either. In fact, even if my post will have no purpose but to help provoke replies from other more experienced guys, well then so be it...here it goes.....

..... Not sure if your example is purely hypothetical or not, but I'll comment as if though it isn't.....

..... I'm older than most here, and I am not in the single digits with the BF %...but I have used 2g's of gear per week, and I think that with my higher BF % as well as my older age, (assuming this BBer you speak of is younger than I am) I think it's quite possible that his body might react to 3g's of gear the same way that mine did to 2G's of gear per week, (at least as far as negative side effects). He should be ready to experience unconventional, or shall I say less common side effects at that dosage.

These less common sides I speak of I believe are signs that your body is rejecting the volume of gear that's going into it. For me these signs included increased muscle cramps, even in places that aren't usually effected, (such as the feet, forearms,triceps, neck, Traps and Lats). Another thing that I experienced at 2g's were intense nuclear bomb catagory sulfur farts. And I mean sulfur farts that would clear a room full of people within 15 seconds. That might sound very amusing, but I assure you that after the first three times, it isn't even funny anymore. They were that bad!!! I mean so bad, that it can be a good way to lose friends.

Another sign for me was ocassionally getting the runs. We all know to watch out for the more common sides like Gyno, loss of libido, bloating, and blood pressure rise, but at the high dosages, some of us can experience these other less common sides which I speak of. With higher than usual dosages, I also experienced lower back cramps that were so painful that I had to leave the gym and get a heating pad on my back for a good 20 minutes to end the pain despite drinking a gallon of water.

As far as positive or intended effects, he may or may not experience anything more than he did from 1,500mg of gear.
    Great reply.

Thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    567 Posts
    Rep Points

depends how much he has run consistently before , but as you know staring lean the body is primed for lean growth. and utilizes gear better
    but your post is pretty much how a guy moves up a full weight class in one year and comes in just as conditioned

ANOM-5
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Rep Points

I was shocked to see what the Olympia contenders gear protocol was, an insane amount imo. Itís on YouTube if you guys havenít seen it, but isnít 3g of gear a bit excessive? Science shows more is not always better and is usually individual based, but for those Lilke Monte would you really grow that much more going from 1.5 to 3?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,009 Posts
    Rep Points

is he trying to get his ProCard?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,501 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    is he trying to get his ProCard?
    No

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    683 Posts
    Rep Points

Heíd find out if he was or wasnít a man.. donít listen to these forum pussies, pin away!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points

i've ran over 3g/wk before. didn't change a damn thing with 1-3 hours of sleep a night over the span of 4 months.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    683 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by friendofzeus View Post
    i've ran over 3g/wk before. didn't change a damn thing with 1-3 hours of sleep a night over the span of 4 months.
    You weigh at most a buck 50, what are you doing using that much gear?

Wickr: egalois

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts
    Rep Points

What would a subsequent blast look like? Not many places to go after 3g.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Pin Away Brother, would love to follow the log...This forum doesn't really have an experienced guy who knows how to train and eat run high amounts of gear or a big jump in amounts that there used to. Would be very knowledgeable for a lot of us, for us to see if its worth it or not!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,501 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by galois View Post
    What would a subsequent blast look like? Not many places to go after 3g.
    He says he would go back to typical cycles.

I guess he wants to see what will happen being in a very favorable state to grow and actually push the envelope a little.