• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

3g

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What would happen if a guy who was single digit body fat and knew how to train and diet ran 3+g of gear for a strict structure bulk with insulin and gh?

It would be about 2x the amount of AAS he's used maxed in the past...... I wonder.

He should get pretty damn big . Do we count orals or we talking 3 grams of oil and what gear I think matters more 1g test and 1g eq to me doesn’t seem like much to me but gram each test deca tren seems like a big boy cycle . I’m on gram total test npp combined and that’s plenty for me right now.

He should get pretty damn big . Do we count orals or we talking 3 grams of oil and what gear I think matters more 1g test and 1g eq to me doesn’t seem like much to me but gram each test deca tren seems like a big boy cycle . I’m on gram total test npp combined and that’s plenty for me right now.
No orals in that count.

The guy doesn't care for orals much.

I think he said -

1.5g test
1g Deca
600mg EQ
400mg Tren e

What would happen if a guy who was single digit body fat and knew how to train and diet ran 3+g of gear for a strict structure bulk with insulin and gh?

It would be about 2x the amount of AAS he's used maxed in the past...... I wonder.
An interesting question. First let me say that I will not pretend to school you, nor anyone else here who has a whole lot more experience with gear use than I do. And I have never used 3g's of gear either. In fact, even if my post will have no purpose but to help provoke replies from other more experienced guys, well then so be it...here it goes.....

..... Not sure if your example is purely hypothetical or not, but I'll comment as if though it isn't.....

..... I'm older than most here, and I am not in the single digits with the BF %...but I have used 2g's of gear per week, and I think that with my higher BF % as well as my older age, (assuming this BBer you speak of is younger than I am) I think it's quite possible that his body might react to 3g's of gear the same way that mine did to 2G's of gear per week, (at least as far as negative side effects). He should be ready to experience unconventional, or shall I say less common side effects at that dosage.

These less common sides I speak of I believe are signs that your body is rejecting the volume of gear that's going into it. For me these signs included increased muscle cramps, even in places that aren't usually effected, (such as the feet, forearms,triceps, neck, Traps and Lats). Another thing that I experienced at 2g's were intense nuclear bomb catagory sulfur farts. And I mean sulfur farts that would clear a room full of people within 15 seconds. That might sound very amusing, but I assure you that after the first three times, it isn't even funny anymore. They were that bad!!! I mean so bad, that it can be a good way to lose friends.

Another sign for me was ocassionally getting the runs. We all know to watch out for the more common sides like Gyno, loss of libido, bloating, and blood pressure rise, but at the high dosages, some of us can experience these other less common sides which I speak of. With higher than usual dosages, I also experienced lower back cramps that were so painful that I had to leave the gym and get a heating pad on my back for a good 20 minutes to end the pain despite drinking a gallon of water.

As far as positive or intended effects, he may or may not experience anything more than he did from 1,500mg of gear.

An interesting question. First let me say that I will not pretend to school you, nor anyone else here who has a whole lot more experience with gear use than I do. And I have never used 3g's of gear either. In fact, even if my post will have no purpose but to help provoke replies from other more experienced guys, well then so be it...here it goes.....

..... Not sure if your example is purely hypothetical or not, but I'll comment as if though it isn't.....

..... I'm older than most here, and I am not in the single digits with the BF %...but I have used 2g's of gear per week, and I think that with my higher BF % as well as my older age, (assuming this BBer you speak of is younger than I am) I think it's quite possible that his body might react to 3g's of gear the same way that mine did to 2G's of gear per week, (at least as far as negative side effects). He should be ready to experience unconventional, or shall I say less common side effects at that dosage.

These less common sides I speak of I believe are signs that your body is rejecting the volume of gear that's going into it. For me these signs included increased muscle cramps, even in places that aren't usually effected, (such as the feet, forearms,triceps, neck, Traps and Lats). Another thing that I experienced at 2g's were intense nuclear bomb catagory sulfur farts. And I mean sulfur farts that would clear a room full of people within 15 seconds. That might sound very amusing, but I assure you that after the first three times, it isn't even funny anymore. They were that bad!!! I mean so bad, that it can be a good way to lose friends.

Another sign for me was ocassionally getting the runs. We all know to watch out for the more common sides like Gyno, loss of libido, bloating, and blood pressure rise, but at the high dosages, some of us can experience these other less common sides which I speak of. With higher than usual dosages, I also experienced lower back cramps that were so painful that I had to leave the gym and get a heating pad on my back for a good 20 minutes to end the pain despite drinking a gallon of water.

As far as positive or intended effects, he may or may not experience anything more than he did from 1,500mg of gear.
Great reply.

Thank you!

depends how much he has run consistently before , but as you know staring lean the body is primed for lean growth. and utilizes gear better
but your post is pretty much how a guy moves up a full weight class in one year and comes in just as conditioned

I was shocked to see what the Olympia contenders gear protocol was, an insane amount imo. It’s on YouTube if you guys haven’t seen it, but isn’t 3g of gear a bit excessive? Science shows more is not always better and is usually individual based, but for those Lilke Monte would you really grow that much more going from 1.5 to 3?

He’d find out if he was or wasn’t a man.. don’t listen to these forum pussies, pin away!

IML Gear Cream!
i've ran over 3g/wk before. didn't change a damn thing with 1-3 hours of sleep a night over the span of 4 months.

What would a subsequent blast look like? Not many places to go after 3g.

Pin Away Brother, would love to follow the log...This forum doesn't really have an experienced guy who knows how to train and eat run high amounts of gear or a big jump in amounts that there used to. Would be very knowledgeable for a lot of us, for us to see if its worth it or not!

What would a subsequent blast look like? Not many places to go after 3g.
He says he would go back to typical cycles.

I guess he wants to see what will happen being in a very favorable state to grow and actually push the envelope a little.

I think it would depend a lot on his diet as well. Is his diet remaining the same and only gear increasing or is food intake increasing as well to utilize the bump in gear?

Get Shredded!
Too much gear can cause issues. For me 2.5 grams was very rough. No sleep and constant anxiety. I think throwing Tren in the mix might be a bit much. Instead I would add mg slowly. Start out at 1.5 grams and add a few hundred mg per week so he can feel it out.

it was what made the bump to to 149lbs possible!

on a serious note, that was more during my abuse vs use stage where i didn't have the knowledge that I do as i learned more about AAS

I want more of your dom stories posted asap!

I'm around several competitive bodybuilders. They all have tried large doses and reported that they don't see any added benefit. Just more side effects.

This is all going to depend on genetics obviously. But I can't see it all being worth it if he's just trying it?

My friend also works with Shelby Starnes. Not everyone is running that much gear.

In theory wouldn’t it be wiser to do two compounds at once and alternate one ? 99% of people know test is the base and the second compound . I don’t understand why anyone would think it would be beneficial to run 3g of gear . I’d honestly like to see a log of someone running that much juice along with side effects mentally physically and emotionally. I’d say if the person knows their limits , body and wth they’re doing it’d benefit them and they could potentially look like Ronnie Coleman, however realistically I’d say they end up look like lex Luger or Scott Steiner where they keep the weight but look like crap after . These are my opinions and I’m not as well informed . Lex Luger is almost unrecognizable today and looks like a 150 pound weakling .

In theory wouldn’t it be wiser to do two compounds at once and alternate one ? 99% of people know test is the base and the second compound . I don’t understand why anyone would think it would be beneficial to run 3g of gear . I’d honestly like to see a log of someone running that much juice along with side effects mentally physically and emotionally. I’d say if the person knows their limits , body and wth they’re doing it’d benefit them and they could potentially look like Ronnie Coleman, however realistically I’d say they end up look like lex Luger or Scott Steiner where they keep the weight but look like crap after . These are my opinions and I’m not as well informed . Lex Luger is almost unrecognizable today and looks like a 150 pound weakling .

when he says three grams of gear he means total including multiple oils not just test. So like a gram mast gram test and gram NPP equals three grams of gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when he says three grams of gear he means total including multiple oils not just test. So like a gram mast gram test and gram NPP equals three grams of gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, that's what I thought too.

Back