• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Have you done time?

Duration

• <1 month

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1-5 months

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 6-12 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >1 year

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
County bids, prison 3 times, probation, parole, ISP not proud actually a waste of life but there are positives things you can learn from being in prison that you take with you into the real world

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Prison 3 times?? How the fuck are you still with us.

120-months State, armed robbery assault (guy owed me money) ran concurrently with 235-months fed under a shitty three strikes bill known as the Armed Career Criminal Act. I got the fed sentence overturned after serving nearly 15 years. Just walked out of federal prison a year ago and hit the ground running. They haven't had iron in many of the federal joints in a long time so I've been busy bending iron and smashing pussy making up for lost time.

120-months State, armed robbery assault (guy owed me money) ran concurrently with 235-months fed under a shitty three strikes bill known as the Armed Career Criminal Act. I got the fed sentence overturned after serving nearly 15 years. Just walked out of federal prison a year ago and hit the ground running. They haven't had iron in many of the federal joints in a long time so I've been busy bending iron and smashing pussy making up for lost time.

Damn bro.
I'd be a smashing fool too, fuck!

Prison 3 times?? How the fuck are you still with us.
I'm anxiously awaiting bc123's response. I think he has been in prison 3 times if I recall..... He's mentioned it several times. Maybe I dreamed it.

Me personally, for three days in a juvenile detection center in the swamps of Florida, and I didn't live in Florida (long story) when I was 16. Then overnight for DUI until I made bail when I was 24..... And then for a few hours being booked for simple assault about 9 years ago. That charge was dismissed.

Other then that I've led a clean and wholesome life :)

I got a speeding ticket 105 in a 55 and spent some time in court....
Canyon Colorado don't play.

Sent from my DEA work phone

Domestic, intoxication, DUI, day or two. Paid my way out in mexico. 4 days in horrible hell jail in Puerto Rico for assault. Fuck that. But my worst was actually a 20 day stay in a psych ward in Puerto Rico against my will. I was rushed by 4 big nurse guys, strapped to a table and injected in the neck. It was an intense experience. Kept sedating me for several days. I couldn't contact anyone I couldn't see outside. Nobody would listen me. Insane people getting ECT. Pumped full of drugs.
Looking back 10 years later I needed help but not like that. I just lived in PR for a few years from I'm from California. Had no family around.

I'm anxiously awaiting bc123's response. I think he has been in prison 3 times if I recall..... He's mentioned it several times. Maybe I dreamed it.

Me personally, for three days in a juvenile detection center in the swamps of Florida, and I didn't live in Florida (long story) when I was 16. Then overnight for DUI until I made bail when I was 24..... And then for a few hours being booked for simple assault about 9 years ago. That charge was dismissed.

Other then that I've led a clean and wholesome life :)

well i did vote but was gonna stay out of it... anyway nothing to be proud of but i been arrested 9 times, done time in various fed joints
3 separate times over a 15 year period .... i started chasing the quick buck when i was 17.. anyway i been totally legit for many years now and
dont even run red lights .. took me a while but i learned my lesson.. looking over your shoulder just isnt worth it, even if you make 50k cash a week .
they will always get you,, thats what they do.....its like that movie heat where dinero says to pacino my job is to take down scores, your job is to take down guys like me.

i learned my lesson the hard way... i would live on the street before i ever went back to the joint....you dont realize what freedom is until its gone ...
these guys that talk shit about being a slave to big brother cause you gotta give up a little privacy .. you go sleep in a rack where your head is next to the shitter while your bunkiie gets up at 2am and has to drop a deuce , then you come tell me about privacy

Get Shredded!
well i did vote but was gonna stay out of it... anyway nothing to be proud of but i been arrested 9 times, done time in various fed joints
3 separate times over a 15 year period .... i started chasing the quick buck when i was 17.. anyway i been totally legit for many years now and
dont even run red lights .. took me a while but i learned my lesson.. looking over your shoulder just isnt worth it, even if you make 50k cash a week .
they will always get you,, thats what they do.....its like that movie heat where dinero says to pacino my job is to take down scores, your job is to take down guys like me.

i learned my lesson the hard way... i would live on the street before i ever went back to the joint....you dont realize what freedom is until its gone ...
these guys that talk shit about being a slave to big brother cause you gotta give up a little privacy .. you go sleep in a rack where your head is next to the shitter while your bunkiie gets up at 2am and has to drop a deuce , then you come tell me about privacy
Thank you for posting that bc. Might make a difference in a young guy's life

I've been to jail once Didn't spend the nite. Watching my brother live most of his live in jail/prison was enough for me..

My brother was in

jail probably around 4 years total

Prison like 5-7 years.

FUCKIN RETARDED FUK IS out of prison on parole and STOLE SOME CHICK'S CAR THAT HES FUCKIN. SO SHE CALLED THE POLICE ON HIM AND HES IN JAIL NOW GOING ON A MONTH. SOME IDIOTS JUST NEVER LEARN

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I’ve known you for a minute B and I can say honestly that you changed my view of how I have looked at guys that have done time. Not all are bad humans, coming from the side I came from, you only see the negative. never see that someone can turn themselves around or contribute. Until you it’s always been black and white good or evil so thank you for that.

PS I still would put those pedos away if I did it all over again. Just sayin

My cousin is doing 15, went in at 19. Some guys he got into a fight with earlier in a bar that he knew, did a drive by at his house fired 40 rounds, missing him his wife and 2 girls. He has a temper, refused to call the police, grabbed his guns and went to their house. They predicted this and called the police, leaving out the part that they just shot up his house.

At any rate, he didn’t drive by rather parked got out and started shooting a car in their driveway and their house. Unfortunately, their car was in their garage and the car in the driveway was an unmarked police car, who responded to their call. He got into a gunfight with them. Finally, he saw their vests (POLICE) across the front and their badges pulled out hanging on their necks. He dropped his guns and laid down. Fortunately, nobody got hit or hurt. Albeit, he got hit with a 15-20 year stay.

We pay monthly for his protection as he put it, “the blacks and Latinos run the prison”.

LowT

My time in the feds was also a wake up call. I hung up the six guns and am committed to living clean and sober (12 years). I'm a full time student with a full ride to a reputable university. I began my college career in the feds. My mom actually had a bumper sticker that read her son is an honor student in federal prison. Today I go to high schools to speak with troubled kids and try to give back to the community I took so much from. Other than AAS I make a point to follow the letter of the law in all respects. I think we have a unique perspective that gives us a level of credibility when talking to youngsters who may be heading down the path we chose. If I can help keep one kid from following in my footsteps then the work is worth it.

I’ve known you for a minute B and I can say honestly that you changed my view of how I have looked at guys that have done time. Not all are bad humans, coming from the side I came from, you only see the negative. never see that someone can turn themselves around or contribute. Until you it’s always been black and white good or evil so thank you for that.

PS I still would put those pedos away if I did it all over again. Just sayin

thanks man... my crimes were white collar fraud , book making, tax evasion , ripping off financial institutions who legally ripped people off with 20 plus % interest rates... anyway not that it makes any of what i did ok, but thats how i justified it ... but yeah i would of made a hell of fraud investigator lol
im def not the punk kid i used to be .... but if it weren't for the shit i have been thru i wouldn't be the man i am today ..

also i have nothing against LE they are just doing their job, some of my friends at the gym are cops.
and as far as pedos and sickos that physically hurt innocent people i say why waste my taxes to lock them up, just line them up and whack them out

My time in the feds was also a wake up call. I hung up the six guns and am committed to living clean and sober (12 years). I'm a full time student with a full ride to a reputable university. I began my college career in the feds. My mom actually had a bumper sticker that read her son is an honor student in federal prison. Today I go to high schools to speak with troubled kids and try to give back to the community I took so much from. Other than AAS I make a point to follow the letter of the law in all respects. I think we have a unique perspective that gives us a level of credibility when talking to youngsters who may be heading down the path we chose. If I can help keep one kid from following in my footsteps then the work is worth it.

good for you man... in and out of the fed is no way to spend your life . but no matter how hard we preach , most kids gotta learn the hard way ...
but its worth it when that one you did get thru to shows back up in your life 10 years later and tells you how if it weren't for you he woulda went down the wrong path,, but instead became a successful legit business man with a wife and 3 skids ......

Spent 14 days in county jail when I was 19 years old , it was the longest 2 weeks , and when I was released and my mommy was there to pick me up , one of the guards said ( see you soon we always do ) and I said to myself NO you won’t never again ... and I have not even had a ticket after that 28 years ago , but I was rite there on the border of GOJNG down that path or getting my shit together .. ( BTW I was kinda scared being a teen in jail with all kinds of creeps )

My dad went bankrupt keeping me out of prison.

Apparently I'm mentally ill.

IML Gear Cream!
Spent 14 days in county jail when I was 19 years old , it was the longest 2 weeks , and when I was released and my mommy was there to pick me up , one of the guards said ( see you soon we always do ) and I said to myself NO you won’t never again ... and I have not even had a ticket after that 28 years ago , but I was rite there on the border of GOJNG down that path or getting my shit together .. ( BTW I was kinda scared being a teen in jail with all kinds of creeps )
You were in for pedophilia? Rape? No doubt it was one of em....sick fuck.

Sent from my DEA work phone

A 22 caliber lobotomy for all sex offenders in my opinion. It is the only way to cure that sickness.

My dad went bankrupt keeping me out of prison.

Apparently I'm mentally ill.

We’ve been saying that since the golden ages over at IMF.. :coffee:

Everyday but there really isn't any way to pay that back.

Hella guilt.

I think everyday is the best (if you mean by being there for him and staying straight) and sure he thinks so too, he did all that. Don't let the guilt get to you. Your pops apparently loves and wants you to have every chance.

thanks man... my crimes were white collar fraud , book making, tax evasion , ripping off financial institutions who legally ripped people off with 20 plus % interest rates... anyway not that it makes any of what i did ok, but thats how i justified it ... but yeah i would of made a hell of fraud investigator lol
im def not the punk kid i used to be .... but if it weren't for the shit i have been thru i wouldn't be the man i am today ..

also i have nothing against LE they are just doing their job, some of my friends at the gym are cops.
and as far as pedos and sickos that physically hurt innocent people i say why waste my taxes to lock them up, just line them up and whack them out

Madoff isn’t hating life. I’d do time if in 5 years I’d have 100 million. Wait prob not cuz I’d prob get killed lol

Back