• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

looking for a mentor

fitbittom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, I'm 24 years old. Been working out on and off since I was 18. I'm in the military, USAF, and serving a 6 year sentence. I've been thinking about hopping on gear for the last year and I think now would be a good time. I would love to get a mentor or someone to give me some of their knowledge about it. I've been trying to get information about were to purchase steroids but I don't want waste my time or money. If anyone could give me some advice and point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Nice first post. Asking for someone to spoon feed you everything. Anyways....no thanks officer

"Serving". Current. A lot of guys do juice in the military but just wait until you are out and read.

Assuming you're not the 1 post troll.

This forum has all the knowledge you will need and if you need an answer to a specific question just ask. Research research research

why would you ever sign up for the military if you consider it a serving a sentence " prison is a sentence ..

why would you ever sign up for the military if you consider it a serving a sentence " prison is a sentence ..

^^^This!!!! You have an honorable job with great gyms on base and some power shack off base. Get in there daily, work hard and talk with the vets, stop the on and off stuff, do this commitment for a year and then we can talk gear,

LowT

Back