Thread: Matt Porter

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts
    Rep Points

Matt Porter

I really like the guy , him and his wife seem like super nice people if you watch his you tube stuff , but he was on Iron debate with Polumbo and the boys and they tore him up !!! Ok so he just did 2 shows and won , he claims to be on TRT Test and HGH , but also added 37 mgs of Anavar and that is all he is doing ??? However he looks incredible and the guys where essentially calling him a liar !!!! Now he does have muscle memory and is very knowledgeable on diet and training , but I donít know if he is lying 🤥??? He does NOT have great black genetics !!! Any thoughts ? I actually believe the guy but that could just because I like the guy and I am bias , but he seems very sincere and stands behind his claims ... So last words... the guy trains his ass off , diets like a MOFO , was super jacked before so has muscle memory and is taking legit gear from the doctor , even the Var was from doctor , donít know how he pulled that off ??? If my doctor gave me 200mgs Test 2 IU of growth and 40 mgs of var , I would not even take anything else from black market

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,501 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sumner View Post
    I really like the guy , him and his wife seem like super nice people if you watch his you tube stuff , but he was on Iron debate with Polumbo and the boys and they tore him up !!! Ok so he just did 2 shows and won , he claims to be on TRT Test and HGH , but also added 37 mgs of Anavar and that is all he is doing ??? However he looks incredible and the guys where essentially calling him a liar !!!! Now he does have muscle memory and is very knowledgeable on diet and training , but I donít know if he is lying 🤥??? He does NOT have great black genetics !!! Any thoughts ? I actually believe the guy but that could just because I like the guy and I am bias , but he seems very sincere and stands behind his claims ... So last words... the guy trains his ass off , diets like a MOFO , was super jacked before so has muscle memory and is taking legit gear from the doctor , even the Var was from doctor , donít know how he pulled that off ??? If my doctor gave me 200mgs Test 2 IU of growth and 40 mgs of var , I would not even take anything else from black market
    They didn't tear him up.

They kept on being goon fuck heads and thugs.

Fak is a cunt and proved it with how he handled that debate.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    They didn't tear him up.

They kept on being goon fuck heads and thugs.

Fak is a cunt and proved it with how he handled that debate.
    Ya he is the liar ... was natural and competed at 200lbs , but THEN went on gear and competed at 298 ??? Huh ??? Bullshit ...I would trust Porter anyday over that guy or even Kinf Kamalli

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,501 Posts
    Rep Points

Ya he is the liar ... was natural and competed at 200lbs , but THEN went on gear and competed at 298 ??? Huh ??? Bullshit ...I would trust Porter anyday over that guy or even Kinf Kamalli
    Oh I believe he was that size.

Pro body builders are genetic freaks hands down.

The point Matt was trying to make was, Fak said Porter had amazing genetics. Fak also said those were his stats naturally and he has great genetics as well. So, wouldn't it be easily believeable that with a little test, var, and primo you could look exactly like Porter did in his last show?

Absolutely. But this fucking cumrag wouldn't shut the fuck up long enough to understand the point. Instead he just wanted to be right about anything that was said.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Oh I believe he was that size.

Pro body builders are genetic freaks hands down.

The point Matt was trying to make was, Fak said Porter had amazing genetics. Fak also said those were his stats naturally and he has great genetics as well. So, wouldn't it be easily believeable that with a little test, var, and primo you could look exactly like Porter did in his last show?

Absolutely. But this fucking cumrag wouldn't shut the fuck up long enough to understand the point. Instead he just wanted to be right about anything that was said.
    Ya that is because Polumbo is such a money grabbing cunt that he wouldnít let Porter talk because he thought it was good tv for views !!!! Matt Porter is some what passive and is not going to yell and act like a jackass , so Dave should have stepped in and given him his time to speak ... Anyways I think he is honest , he even said he was experimenting with a little Primo and it turned out to be bunk .. Sure he got the real deal after though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    175 Posts
    Rep Points

I couldn't agree more that FAK came off douchey. The whole point Porter was trying to make was if FAK can be 200 shredded natural at 5.5 why is so incredibly unthinkable Porter could be on a small cycle and be 6 foot 230

Always Hungry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

Matt posts here difference in pics on a lot of drugs and what he says he's on now. The plastic look went away. I have no reason not to believe him.

This is mostly a game of genetics, drugs help, but most people take too much and get nothing extra out of it.

My favorite cycle is still just Test and Mast. Same strength gains, feel better without pumped full of shit, and just overall happier.

My friend who is a competitive bodybuilder, same thing. just does test and mast. Very very lean on stage.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Titan5011 View Post
    Matt posts here difference in pics on a lot of drugs and what he says he's on now. The plastic look went away. I have no reason not to believe him.

This is mostly a game of genetics, drugs help, but most people take too much and get nothing extra out of it.

My favorite cycle is still just Test and Mast. Same strength gains, feel better without pumped full of shit, and just overall happier.

My friend who is a competitive bodybuilder, same thing. just does test and mast. Very very lean on stage.
    Yep I believe that !!!! That is what I run all winter Test and Mast ,,, with my strict diet I look good all winter , when I add Primo it brings a new look and I love it 😍

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,170 Posts
    Rep Points

Matt is legit, those clowns talked over him the entire time. Shit show

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    529 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree. Fak is a hypocrite and they looked like fools. I only watched it to hear Matt speak.

Matt never said that his clients can look like him on those doses, and he also never spoke out against higher doses. They put words in his mouth. He said everyone is different.

I have no idea if he reattained his physique on the low doses he describes, but taking into consideration that his gear is top of the line, he has the muscle memory, and his diet is literally perfect from what I have seen, I have no problem believing him.
    Last edited by Intense; 01-08-2018 at 06:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,166 Posts
    Rep Points

Can anyone link me to this conversation?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

I believe matt. I been sticking to Test E 600mg and then switching 250mg and I have kept most of my size and leanest due to diet. My body can't handle gear no more. I wish I would of listened and been a follower of Matt. But I'm fairly new to his vids.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Titan5011 View Post

what does do you prefer?

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    529 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    Can anyone link me to this conversation?
    Long as hell

Swollen Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    676 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey here's a cluepon, nobody really cares what you have to say you loser....

Sent from my DEA work phone
    I'll fuck your girlfriend because that's the kinda guy I am.