• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Beauty and the Beast, Life of the Jassol’s

Get Shredded!
jealousy breeds contempt...... but I will admit I can be an asshole. but I will always say its pretty lame to run logs and show pics of gear or food or your dog but you can't take a pic of yourself? and notice how few show their legs? hiding them won't make you better. put them out there and use that as a driving force to make them better. Ive always posted pics of all kinds of shit in my life. everyone in the world has a camera with them all day. EVERYONE. You can capture anything you want at anytime. But do you have the balls to post it.......thats always the question. Now Im ranting....lol fuck

Guilty of the no pic updates as well. Posting pic right now. This is why I like you so much. Feel free to destroy me!😁😁

Last edited:
AWW shit, I think I was just called out LOL...I am guilty of not posting my legs...not out of fear or judgement, mainly because I dont have a full length mirror and nobody to take my pics for me...BUT ill get some up just for you!! Ill admit they are def lacking...but no shame here..They will grow, only been at this seriously a short time....But you are right....Thanks for bringing that up, I am going to make it a point now to get leg pics up too. 

I can help you with this if you are interested. I see opportunities in your leg training. I haven't said anything because I know you've mentioned that you were using a coach. Didn't know whether you were utilizing a coach for diet and training, or just diet, so I didn't want it to be a conflict of interest.

I can help you with this if you are interested. I see opportunities in your leg training. I haven't said anything because I know you've mentioned that you were using a coach. Didn't know whether you were utilizing a coach for diet and training, or just diet, so I didn't want it to be a conflict of interest.

I am all ears Brother, he does have me on a training program but I am able to make changes as I wish...he is mainly there for the diet aspect of things...so definitely I would appreciate that Brother...he is not a Bodybuilder so advice on training from someone like you would be awesome. Since you live this life.

I just cannot wait until I can even do legs again, it has been 8+ months since I have done legs, I let the pain go too long before going to Doctor to get fixed(my fault I know) but in a week or two I am going to slowly get things going, I will just listen to what my body tells me obviously, so don't be surprised if I hit you up as well for advice and tips TouaregV8

I hope I can ask Hugh as well, he is tall like I am, I am 6' 2" I believe he is 6' 4" so close enough lol.

I just cannot wait until I can even do legs again, it has been 8+ months since I have done legs, I let the pain go too long before going to Doctor to get fixed(my fault I know) but in a week or two I am going to slowly get things going, I will just listen to what my body tells me obviously, so don't be surprised if I hit you up as well for advice and tips TouaregV8

Be glad to help.

Guilty of the no pic updates as well. Posting pic right now. This is why I like you so much. Feel free to destroy me!

Just posted some leg pics for you buddy...dont flame me too bad...lol

good job fellas. see that wasn't that hard was it? keep working!

I am all ears Brother, he does have me on a training program but I am able to make changes as I wish...he is mainly there for the diet aspect of things...so definitely I would appreciate that Brother...he is not a Bodybuilder so advice on training from someone like you would be awesome. Since you live this life.

is he a dietician? if so he will have you going the wrong way then.

I hope I can ask Hugh as well, he is tall like I am, I am 6' 2" I believe he is 6' 4" so close enough lol.

yep 6'4" with height it takes a lot of work. 8+ months? when did you have surgery or what did they do? should have been doing physical therapy long ago

good job fellas. see that wasn't that hard was it? keep working!

is he a dietician? if so he will have you going the wrong way then.

yep 6'4" with height it takes a lot of work. 8+ months? when did you have surgery or what did they do? should have been doing physical therapy long ago

Lol nope not hard at all...and no he is a Sports Nutritionist is what he calls himself...def not a Bodybuilding Coach though......

I just had surgery Dec. 20th so not that long ago, but Doc said it is healing faster then norm so that is good, he wants me to really wrap my knees tight and go into it slowly and listen to my body because I do have mild arthritis and I need to be mindful, but if that becomes an issue he has a fix he said, some kind of synthetic fluid shot, but I do not see that being an issue for sometime, I hope lol.

IML Gear Cream!
jealousy breeds contempt...... but I will admit I can be an asshole. but I will always say its pretty lame to run logs and show pics of gear or food or your dog but you can't take a pic of yourself? and notice how few show their legs? hiding them won't make you better. put them out there and use that as a driving force to make them better. Ive always posted pics of all kinds of shit in my life. everyone in the world has a camera with them all day. EVERYONE. You can capture anything you want at anytime. But do you have the balls to post it.......thats always the question. Now Im ranting....lol fuck
Hell, I had a whole log dedicated to my legs, with pics and tape measurement updates . . . Added an inch to my quads during that log, with all kinds of persons chiming in to give helpful advice.

Sure I can share that

Vitamins daily
4g fish oil
Vitamin E
Multi Vitamin
B12
Turmeric
Fiber
Probiotic (at dinner)

I use BCAA/EAA 3 times daily. Pre/Post/Night
In my Post workout shake I add 5g Glutamine, 5g Creatine, 1g Agmatine

natural test boosters.....lol waste of money

Why no gear talk, Hugh? I noticed that there are a few guys running logs that never mention their protocol. What's the reason for the secrecy?

My sarcasm doesn't come across well on the internet. I was alluding to what touareg said.

But I understand, not everyone talks about the "supplements" they use along with doasge.

My sarcasm doesn't come across well on the internet. I was alluding to what touareg said.

But I understand, not everyone talks about the "supplements" they use along with doasge.

lol I just think its funny that people are so interested. On here people are more interested in pics of gear and crazy amounts. Im more interested in do they look like they should be using gear or train/eat properly for it to matter.

but since people are interested here is my current
30ikqk8.jpg

lol I just think its funny that people are so interested. On here people are more interested in pics of gear and crazy amounts. Im more interested in do they look like they should be using gear or train/eat properly for it to matter.

30ikqk8.jpg

Wait....so i wont look like you if i just follow your gear protocol? Thats how it works right??? LOL 😉😉😉

30ikqk8.jpg

i like this stack ... used it many times.., you allowed to say what lab you use ?

Wait....so i wont look like you if i just follow your gear protocol? Thats how it works right??? LOL 

if only it was that easy right

Pushing near 2g of gearz/wk. Holy shit! Awesome log btw, this is one of my faves.

I will always tell people big difference is genetics bud. Im kinda built for this stuff.

i like this stack ... used it many times.., you allowed to say what lab you use ?

I won't say. Don't want the gestapo thinking Im trying to take business away from whatever lab they are repping for. Same one Ive used for the last 2 years.

Today was our leg day. Im not carbing up this weekend. So this morning was brutal coming off my Low Carb Off/Cardio day.
Will post the mrs routine later

Calories yesterday were 2650. 150 carbs so I run out of steam fast

meal 3
2dkldmr.jpg

Hey Hugh what knee sleeves are those you are wearing in that video? I like those not to darn long on the leg, are they nice and tight?

Thanks

if only it was that easy right

I will always tell people big difference is genetics bud. Im kinda built for this stuff.

I won't say. Don't want the gestapo thinking Im trying to take business away from whatever lab they are repping for. Same one Ive used for the last 2 years.

Today was our leg day. Im not carbing up this weekend. So this morning was brutal coming off my Low Carb Off/Cardio day.
Will post the mrs routine later

Calories yesterday were 2650. 150 carbs so I run out of steam fast

meal 3
2dkldmr.jpg

Nice work man, way to hang tough on those low carb days...just coming off a long cut myself i know that feeling all too well...it gets rough just to walk across the room at times...good meal too....youre inspiring. Keep pushing

busy day. church, gym, few errands and meal prepping. today we trained back and biceps

Mrs back routine from today

Meal 4
2qvfspu.jpg

Meal 5
b4gdjn.jpg

Our Dinner tonight Meal 6
akveia.jpg

so last 7 days did 5x250g 2x150g of carbs. flat as a pancake. and hungry!! lol time to do some carbs. will carb up today and wednesday.

cold, no pump depleted. 259lbs
21m9ipx.jpg

some of todays meals

Meal 3 12oz Steak & 10oz Potato (alexia fat free fries)
2836km.jpg

Meal 5 10oz Chicken, 200g Jasmine Rice & 1 whole wheat english muffin
izvnlv.jpg

some of todays meals

Meal 3 12oz Steak & 10oz Potato (alexia fat free fries)
2836km.jpg

Meal 5 10oz Chicken, 200g Jasmine Rice & 1 whole wheat english muffin
izvnlv.jpg

So are those fries just potatoes and salt? Ive seen the sweet potato ones but never looked at the macros

So are those fries just potatoes and salt? Ive seen the sweet potato ones but never looked at the macros

Macros on the Fat Free Fries (green bags are good) just potatoes, sea salt and a small amount of oil blend. The sweet potatoes ones are okay but I don't need the sugar. I cook them in my air fryer so they are crispy

Macros on the Fat Free Fries (green bags are good) just potatoes, sea salt and a small amount of oil blend. The sweet potatoes ones are okay but I don't need the sugar. I cook them in my air fryer so they are crispy

Cool Thanks, ill.check them out

Back