• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Beauty and the Beast, Life of the Jassol’s

IML Gear Cream!
Mrs - 1hr fasted cardio. She has a pinched nerve in her neck we are working out. No upper body this week.
Myself - Shoulders & Triceps

Mrs. 1 hr fasted cardio. Mrs 158.0
Myself 1 hr fasted cardio Myself 285.3

Last night Mrs & I went for cardio after work then Mexican & Tequila

pre cardio
gZqlnF.gif

Sunday, we slept in. Got up and decided to hit the gym for Arm day.

Monday
Mrs - Glutes/Legs
Myself - Hamstrings/Calves

3 of Mrs exercises

after a fun late night we slept in till 9am. dragged our asses to the gym and this sums it up

You made it though! Troopers!!!

Max

We did. Little too much tequila before leg day. We powered thru
But hey tequila's great for getting the gains on haha.

Get Shredded!
been a busy week. still steady back at it. today was Leg day for both of us.

Had to edit, thought this was in the pit!

now Im curious what you wrote.

Mrs has a sinus infection. Hit her hard Sunday which was her off day. She had to skip yesterdays training. She powered through today even though she was feeling rough. Hopefully the antibiotics have her better tomorrow. She did light glute/legs today. Myself had Hamstrings/Calves

Meal 3 today
x7JKHk.jpg

New wheels for the truck came in!
aNYCuO.jpg

light day........

5dA9oC.jpg
You still doing regular safety bar squats on these or were you doing the Hatfield variation?

I started using the Hatfield set up and I gotta attribute most of my leg growth in the last year to it. The way you can shift the weight to focus on quads or Hams is amazing.

You still doing regular safety bar squats on these or were you doing the Hatfield variation?

I started using the Hatfield set up and I gotta attribute most of my leg growth in the last year to it. The way you can shift the weight to focus on quads or Hams is amazing.

My version of the hatsfield (I only hook two fingers on the bar hook)

Just helps me keep balance as shift my weight back

IML Gear Cream!
What a trooper. Sinus infection and all. I had a sinus infection and my bitch ass didn’t even think about the gym for like a week and a half.

new wheels look good. Iirc, you had an early teens gmc. Still same truck? What size wheel/tires?

sorry, pickups excite me.

That was my 17 Gmc. Then had a lifted 19 dodge 2500. It was totaled in June. Semi ran a red light and broad sided me. Now a 17 F250

They are 20x10 on 35x12.5 tires

Last edited:
My version of the hatsfield (I only hook two fingers on the bar hook)

Just helps me keep balance as shift my weight back
That's what I do with the index finger.

I won't ever go back to a traditional squat.

Back