• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Beauty and the Beast, Life of the Jassol’s

Today was Upper Body/Pull Day.

nz24wm.jpg

Make me feel like shit everytime you post a pic LOL. Looking great man
Wash the sorrows down with those mega stuffed oreos. I didn't even know they had mega Stuffed. Now when i break down i go with the thins so i get 4 instead of 2 .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wash the sorrows down with those mega stuffed oreos. I didn't even know they had mega Stuffed. Now when i break down i go with the thins so i get 4 instead of 2 .

I am about to tear open a bag of those Mega Stuffed Oreos myself...can't help it LOL as the stuffing is so addictive haha.

It's all about the "cream filling" though lmao

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Lol...Ill wash it down with some Steak instead...Ill leave the Oreos for you guys 😁😁

Sumo squats are a staple of mine on glute/ham days and I got to a point where holding a giant dumbbell became cumbersome, not to mention, inhibited my range of motion. I'm going to send you a video on my next leg day of a sweet replacement that I've been doing on the FreeMotion Squat machine. It's a great movement to really target the glutes and hams. More to come...

Sumo squats are a staple of mine on glute/ham days and I got to a point where holding a giant dumbbell became cumbersome, not to mention, inhibited my range of motion. I'm going to send you a video on my next leg day of a sweet replacement that I've been doing on the FreeMotion Squat machine. It's a great movement to really target the glutes and hams. More to come...
Interested in the free motion squat exercise

Your wife has a great collection of workout shirts.

she's spoiled rotten, you have no idea

Today is High Carb Leg Day. I just finished up at the gym. Had a nice 2 hour workout. Today is Mrs OFF/Cardio Day. She did 45 mins fasted intervals this AM.

she's spoiled rotten, you have no idea

Today is High Carb Leg Day. I just finished up at the gym. Had a nice 2 hour workout. Today is Mrs OFF/Cardio Day. She did 45 mins fasted intervals this AM.
Yup your wife's a fine catch...and I am sure every male out there must be secretly jealous of you lmao.

You are the luckiest man on the planet lol.

My gym has a nice squat machine similar to the Free Motion and it has been a big help, considering I have balance issues due to a head injury.

Carb day for us went well. Both tighter today. Our workout for today was Pull. Mrs got up early and did 45 mins fasted. I took weekend off from cardio to give my body a rest. Our preps are proceeding on schedule.

right out of bed this morning.
2gwceur.jpg

Mrs this AM
34drfo8.jpg

Pretty much everything, but I'm sure you knew that.

Sent from my DEA work phone

Age is just a number..as long as you play it smart you can do anything ;)

Age is just a number..as long as you play it smart you can do anything ;)
At 52, my chassis is fairly robust, but when I tore my bicep tendon in both arms, I realized I'm not 32....my brain is 25, my body is 52....thats why I'm doing sermorelin and I'd love to do HGH, but there's soooooo many scammers out there, I'm not willing to throw $1500 out the window.

At 52, my chassis is fairly robust, but when I tore my bicep tendon in both arms, I realized I'm not 32....my brain is 25, my body is 52....thats why I'm doing sermorelin and I'd love to do HGH, but there's soooooo many scammers out there, I'm not willing to throw $1500 out the window.

Oh that sucks and when I had a nasty arm injury last year in a gym accident I learned my limitations considering my age so I now play it smart. Lucky for me I didn't tear anything not even pecs over the years.

Back