• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Beauty and the Beast, Life of the Jassol’s

IML Gear Cream!
Ive always been a morning person. Mrs was not. I had to force that on her when she asked me to do her training. 4 years later she's up with me everyday.
I get up every day at 410am
At the gym at 5am
train 5-610
cardio 610-640
at work by 8am
done at work no later then 6-7 usually
cardio 8-845 depending on day
in bed by 930-10
lights out by 1030
repeat

meals right now
430am
730am
11am
230pm
6pm
9pm

thanks man . that's very helpful too see it laid out from a guy that works a reg type day job too

wow this is Beautiful .. I couldn't take it everyday but it looks picturesque

2is6uls.jpg

wow this is Beautiful .. I couldn't take it everyday but it looks picturesque

2is6uls.jpg

Looks nice, just cold nasty rain here even when I left my house at 6 to go to work.

Looks good man....The Mrs is on point, lucky man.

Thanks bud, yes I am

You live near any mountains? I love the snow. But my side of cali is not getting enough right now. Fuck its already January and you can still see dirt at the base of most ski resorts here.. We are supposed to get 2 feet tomorrow.. My finger are crossed.

About hour away from the mountains. We ended up with about 8" today. They were expecting 1" so it through everyone for a loop.

Didn't feel like cooking tonight so I called a buddy of mine to see if his mexican joint was open. Of course he was. He will make me exactly what I need to stay close to my diet.

15fhhcy.jpg

Didn't feel like cooking tonight so I called a buddy of mine to see if his mexican joint was open. Of course he was. He will make me exactly what I need to stay close to my diet.

15fhhcy.jpg

Nice to have such great connections :)

night cardio done for both of us. tomorrow is cardio day, last depletion day to see where Im at.

lw28nL.gif

cardio setup in my home office. luckily I don't have to go anywhere to do cardio
33e0tw5.jpg

Your daily routine is admirable. I'm trying to get a set schedule back. Working a full time job and two part time ones has made routine difficult. Starting Monday though I landed a very nice promotion and only will have to work one job again. It will be nice having a normal schedule again. I believe before Thanksgiving I went 94 days without a day off from work. Was also working 75 hr work weeks. Still made time to train and meal prep and eat. Just wasn't easy that's for sure.

http://www.ironmagresearch.com http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Chad 15 for 15% off

Your daily routine is admirable. I'm trying to get a set schedule back. Working a full time job and two part time ones has made routine difficult. Starting Monday though I landed a very nice promotion and only will have to work one job again. It will be nice having a normal schedule again. I believe before Thanksgiving I went 94 days without a day off from work. Was also working 75 hr work weeks. Still made time to train and meal prep and eat. Just wasn't easy that's for sure.

http://www.ironmagresearch.com http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Chad 15 for 15% off

That is admirable too Brother, true dedication Chad. Keep it up

- - - Updated - - -

night cardio done for both of us. tomorrow is cardio day, last depletion day to see where Im at.

lw28nL.gif

cardio setup in my home office. luckily I don't have to go anywhere to do cardio
33e0tw5.jpg

Nice little set up man, looks good.

Get Shredded!

Damn that's crazy, and congrats on the promotion so hopefully more time to train and have a real life again. I been there done that before working 2 to 4 jobs to make ends meet...leveled me bigtime.

Ive always been a morning person. Mrs was not. I had to force that on her when she asked me to do her training. 4 years later she's up with me everyday.
I get up every day at 410am
At the gym at 5am
train 5-610
cardio 610-640
at work by 8am
done at work no later then 6-7 usually
cardio 8-845 depending on day
in bed by 930-10
lights out by 1030
repeat

meals right now
430am
730am
11am
230pm
6pm
9pm

Look who's back in town!

Man that's a tough-looking schedule right there, wish I could do it. I always feel better training in the morning.

congrats on the new gig! nice set schedule is always best

Today was our Off/Cardio day. Low Carbs today. Should refeed tomorrow.

2it215z.jpg

35mr0j6.jpg

Carb up day...........carbs :)

Welcome back.

Do I see some left nipple gyno in that last pic?

Are you going to compete in 2018?

Gyno? Lol That would be glare from the sun. Yes I will be competing this year

Nice relaxing carb filled day so far. We got up hit the gym. Came home and ate. Chilled for a bit. Then decided to hit the movies for a little relaxing. Then tanned and now back at the house.

whllat.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
quick clip from the Mrs training today

and of course a little booty
dupMEE.gif

Had a good day yesterday. Had around 700g of carbs. Didn't spill over. Feel good. Today back on discipline. Mrs is doing cardio right now then getting ready for church. Church, gym then Ive got to meal prep for the week.

current shape
2kldp2.jpg

I'm sure you answered this already but i didn't see it, how much do you weigh when you step on stage? You are a straight beast by the way glad your back running your log again.

Dude, your wife is all my life goals.

I'm sure you answered this already but i didn't see it, how much do you weigh when you step on stage? You are a straight beast by the way glad your back running your log again.

should be mid to high 250s on stage this time.

After the gym took the Mrs for her cheat meal.

Clip from training

Burger time
5txnkh.jpg

A bunless cheeseburger? That's a cheat meal? My favorite cheat meal, 2 Five Guys triple cheeseburgers and an order of fries with plenty of malt vinegar and ketchup. : )

Lol yeah she won’t eat a bun. But she killed the fries

Today was our High Volume Leg Day. Had a good weekend. Prep is going really well. Another week down. Adding a little more potato to my diet this week. Have to do some traveling this week which sucks but its life. Need to get by to see my chiro for an adjustment. Also want to get by and do my cryotherapy. Had been skipping it cause it was in the single digits temp already.

kcb6kx.jpg

Back