• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Beauty and the Beast, Life of the Jassol’s

Get Shredded!
our morning cardio done. church then the gym for us.

ipmolz.jpg

Nice countertops 🙄

Just dandy where you been hiding lately, big dog?
Doin pretty good . Gettin Old but grindin hard .

Gdawg!!!

This place has gone to shit.

Good to see you and Hugh are back

Make ASF great again!!!
Whats up Skip how you been man ? Ol HJ told me they didn’t ban him yet so I figured I’d see how long it took lol.

Whats up Skip how you been man ? Ol HJ told me they didn’t ban him yet so I figured I’d see how long it took lol.

LOL!

Im on a cut for a full week now and already miserable!

But as of today I am down 3 pounds so headed in right direction.

Hope to see you guys around, the quality of content here is lacking!!!

Damn the Wifey pics are really damn good! especially the teasing at breakfast pic lol, I said it before, I will say it again, you are one lucky man Hugh!

So what are you using these Days gear wise? I am already planning my next blast which will start mid or maybe end of March.

Thanks

LOL

Old dogs still can get it done ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Im curious do you utilize any protein shakes in your diet?

I saw that you drink egg whites... no sure how you get them down like that? what was it like 12 oz in a cup.. nothing else?

Im curious do you utilize any protein shakes in your diet?

I saw that you drink egg whites... no sure how you get them down like that? what was it like 12 oz in a cup.. nothing else?

They are pretty easy to drink. I go thru 48oz a day. Yes I use Whey to keep my protein levels up. After workout and then a big shake right before bed.

Damn dude, awesome.

Great pics, Hugh.

Thanks guys.
Couple meals from today
bio0mb.jpg

2z9hz6s.jpg

They are pretty easy to drink. I go thru 48oz a day. Yes I use Whey to keep my protein levels up. After workout and then a big shake right before bed.

Thanks guys.
Couple meals from today
bio0mb.jpg

2z9hz6s.jpg

Looks good man

Hugh is that grey in that beard? how old are you again.. I forget.
anyway I can just picture you and the wife Jockeying for position in front of the bathroom mirror to hit a shot ... I miss those days when I did that with one of the fitness chicks I used to date ..

Great to see you back. Obviously you haven't skipped a meal or training day in your absence lol. Looking awesome brother. Definitely following.

miss a meal or training.........blasphemy

Todays work out done along with 30mins of cardio after
2a78sad.jpg

35k4woi.jpg

couple meals from today

2nh0q3a.jpg

1zqfv36.jpg

Hugh i see you get up at the ass crack of dawn... i used to train at night after work like around 8pm... but lately its been so stressful when i get home i walk the pooch and pass out... so i want to revamp my schedule for 2018.... what does your typical day look like ? what time you get up, train, go to sleep etc....
also have you always been a morning person? anyway im thinking of starting to train early before work ... so just wanted to see how you do it ?

Get Shredded!
Hugh i see you get up at the ass crack of dawn... i used to train at night after work like around 8pm... but lately its been so stressful when i get home i walk the pooch and pass out... so i want to revamp my schedule for 2018.... what does your typical day look like ? what time you get up, train, go to sleep etc....
also have you always been a morning person? anyway im thinking of starting to train early before work ... so just wanted to see how you do it ?

What are your work hours like?

I myself get to the gym at 5:45 and usually there 2 hours tops including cardio. Eat when I get home at 8. 10PM bed.

What are your work hours like?

I myself get to the gym at 5:45 and usually there 2 hours tops including cardio. Eat when I get home at 8. 10PM bed.

i dont really have set hours, thats part of the problem,
set alarm for 7.. but snooze it as long as i can... pop a bunch of speed then hop in the shower.
get to work around 9-930... from the time im there pretty much non stop till about 7... then head home drink a speed drink on the way.
let my dog out to pis, pop a few pills, head to the gym.. get there 8 ish. train for an hour..
get home walk the dog for an hour... face time my gf for 30 minutes, pop some more pills to sleep...
usually so wired i cant cant to sleep til 2am ... then start all over again .
its wearing me out

i dont really have set hours, thats part of the problem,
set alarm for 7.. but snooze it as long as i can... pop a bunch of speed then hop in the shower.
get to work around 9-930... from the time im there pretty much non stop till about 7... then head home drink a speed drink on the way.
let my dog out to pis, pop a few pills, head to the gym.. get there 8 ish. train for an hour..
get home walk the dog for an hour... face time my gf for 30 minutes, pop some more pills to sleep...
usually so wired i cant cant to sleep til 2am ... then start all over again .
its wearing me out
Wow a lot of work hours...the OT must be nice but it wears you down quick.

Ive always been a morning person. Mrs was not. I had to force that on her when she asked me to do her training. 4 years later she's up with me everyday.
I get up every day at 410am
At the gym at 5am
train 5-610
cardio 610-640
at work by 8am
done at work no later then 6-7 usually
cardio 8-845 depending on day
in bed by 930-10
lights out by 1030
repeat

meals right now
430am
730am
11am
230pm
6pm
9pm

Ive always been a morning person. Mrs was not. I had to force that on her when she asked me to do her training. 4 years later she's up with me everyday.
At the gym at 5am
train 5-610
cardio 610-640
at work by 8am
in bed by 930-10
lights out by 1030
repeat

meals right now
430am
730am
11am
230pm
6pm
9pm

Damn! No way I could handle that schedule everyday.

At the gym at 5am
train 5-610
cardio 610-640
at work by 8am
in bed by 930-10
lights out by 1030
repeat

meals right now
430am
730am
11am
230pm
6pm
9pm
I wish i could go twice.a day. But with these mini mes just not possibe anymore. Very detailed scheduling. Reminds me of a marine or soldier just of bodybuilding.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

At the gym at 5am
train 5-610
cardio 610-640
at work by 8am
in bed by 930-10
lights out by 1030
repeat

meals right now
430am
730am
11am
230pm
6pm
9pm

This is what separates y’all. Dedication

Last edited:
Damn! No way I could handle that schedule everyday.

takes some getting used to

I wish i could go twice.a day. But with these mini mes just not possibe anymore. Very detailed scheduling. Reminds me of a marine or soldier just of bodybuilding.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have a treadmill and a ProForm HIIT Stepper in my office so Im lucky I don't have to go anywhere for evening cardio. But there is always a jump rope. You can do that anywhere. Its fantastic cardio

This is what separates y’all

Thanks bud

Today is my Cardio day. We made it to the gym to train the Mrs. Glutes/Legs before it got bad out. I was working from home today and the Mrs office is closed today.
2yl8zcy.jpg

Snow day today. We are getting hammered right now.
2is6uls.jpg

Probably my favorite meal of the week. Chicken and Alexia Fries
2rzxjpk.jpg

I have a treadmill and a ProForm HIIT Stepper in my office so Im lucky I don't have to go anywhere for evening cardio. But there is always a jump rope. You can do that anywhere. Its fantastic cardio

Thanks bud

Today is my Cardio day. We made it to the gym to train the Mrs. Glutes/Legs before it got bad out. I was working from home today and the Mrs office is closed today.
2yl8zcy.jpg

2is6uls.jpg

2rzxjpk.jpg

Looks good man....The Mrs is on point, lucky man.

Thanks bud

2yl8zcy.jpg

2is6uls.jpg

2rzxjpk.jpg

You live near any mountains? I love the snow. But my side of cali is not getting enough right now. Fuck its already January and you can still see dirt at the base of most ski resorts here.. We are supposed to get 2 feet tomorrow.. My finger are crossed.

Back