• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Beauty and the Beast, Life of the Jassol’s

IML Gear Cream!
Mrs routine from this morning

so last 7 days did 5x250g 2x150g of carbs. flat as a pancake. and hungry!! lol time to do some carbs. will carb up today and wednesday.

cold, no pump depleted. 259lbs
21m9ipx.jpg
Yup. Looking good and on track

12mg asin ED

so 260 now,,, where do you think you will end up ?
Also i forget your like what 6"2 ?

Today was Off/Cardio for both of us.
Mrs did 50mins fasted (30int/20walk)
I did 45mins incline walking

Low carb day. Todays carbs. Me 175g, Mrs 100g
Tomorrow is another high carb day.

Coming along
2r6nvnp.jpg

Last edited:
Hugh do you ever have to edit your videos because of the idiots in the background? I find myself waiting for a photobomb in the background.

Not as bad anymore. A lot of people like to chat with us but the gym goers that have been around awhile know that if Im recording leave us alone. Its the newer people that still do it.

Today was leg day. Brutal workout. Lots and lots of volume. High Carb day for me. Mrs has cheat meal tonight.

152yqg0.jpg

My post workout meal
2e1rb12.jpg

Mrs routine from today

Meal 4
359mlvs.jpg

Hope everyone had a great valentines day. We did. Took them Mrs out for steak, potato and cake :)

tumblr_p473llIVDW1wqb84so1_1280.jpg

Today was shoulders and arms.

Mrs routine from today.

Night Cardio done.
Mrs 35mins intervals
Me 30mins intervals

Mrs had 5oz salmon for dinner, I had 10oz shrimp. Tomorrow is Off/Cardio Low Carb Day.

Looks like you had a great V-day hahaha, great work man keep it up. You and the mrs have a good one...

Looks like you had a great V-day hahaha, great work man keep it up. You and the mrs have a good one...

thanks bud.

Today is Off/Cardio day for us
Mrs did fasted 45 mins intervals
I did fasted 45 mins (20 intervals, 25 walk)

Post Cardio pic
azas0w.jpg

Breakfast 70g Oats (threw in .5oz blueberries) & 16oz Egg Whites. Vitamins too.
ip1lzd.jpg

Meal 5 (mrs also had shrimp for dinner)

mm8u44.jpg

Mrs did her cardio before dinner. 30mins intervals. Im doing mine shortly.

IML Gear Cream!
Damn that shrimp looks friggin good! do you cook that in the cast iron?

I also wanted to ask you if it is ok that is, have ever ran DHB? if so what are your thoughts on it? I love Primo and got really good results my last run with it, but for this next cycle I am planning DHB, NPP and Test C finishing up with anavar, so I will save my Primo, Tren A and Mast P for next year.

Thanks

thanks bud.

Today is Off/Cardio day for us
Mrs did fasted 45 mins intervals
I did fasted 45 mins (20 intervals, 25 walk)

Post Cardio pic
azas0w.jpg

Breakfast 70g Oats (threw in .5oz blueberries) & 16oz Egg Whites. Vitamins too.
ip1lzd.jpg
This pic is really a good shot for you. Have you ever toyed with a slight bend in your waist and tilt in the shoulders for this pose? Kinda like Victor Martinez does?

Your waist is gonna be tiny for a SHW and that shot if done correctly is gonna show how good your symmetry is.

Damn that shrimp looks friggin good! do you cook that in the cast iron?

I also wanted to ask you if it is ok that is, have ever ran DHB? if so what are your thoughts on it? I love Primo and got really good results my last run with it, but for this next cycle I am planning DHB, NPP and Test C finishing up with anavar, so I will save my Primo, Tren A and Mast P for next year.

Thanks

Never tried it. It looks interesting though.

This pic is really a good shot for you. Have you ever toyed with a slight bend in your waist and tilt in the shoulders for this pose? Kinda like Victor Martinez does?

Your waist is gonna be tiny for a SHW and that shot if done correctly is gonna show how good your symmetry is.

Yeah Ive played with the tilting and twisting with that pose. Thanks for the reminder, I will have to revisit that one. Thanks bud, Ive worked very hard over the years to keep my waist small.

Mrs had another Off/Cardio day as she had some stuff to do this morning. She did 45mins Fasted Cardio (intervals)
I trained Chest/Triceps today.

Mrs post cardio (meal- 1 homemade oatmeal muffin, 4oz egg whites, 1 scoop whey and 7g PB)
r88rx1.jpg

Time for some meal prepping

Never tried it. It looks interesting though.

Yea my thoughts as well that is why I am going to just go ahead and try it, will start in about 3 weeks or so.

Mrs had another Off/Cardio day as she had some stuff to do this morning. She did 45mins Fasted Cardio (intervals)
I trained Chest/Triceps today.

Mrs post cardio (meal- 1 homemade oatmeal muffin, 4oz egg whites, 1 scoop whey and 7g PB)
r88rx1.jpg

Time for some meal prepping

No offense but I could not eat anything but her if I saw that in front of me lol.

She is smoking HOT! very beautiful woman, thanks for sharing all these great pics of her, tell her She is very , very nice!

Ive worked very hard over the years to keep my waist small.
Any advice, other than, don't be a fatass? LOL! I always thought a wide or narrow waist, once your bodyfat gets down to single digits, is more of a genetic thing?

Any advice, other than, don't be a fatass? LOL! I always thought a wide or narrow waist, once your bodyfat gets down to single digits, is more of a genetic thing?

yes its genetics that give you it but there are a lot of things you can do to ruin it. IGF, Insulin, Loads of GH, overeating, heavy bulky, and doing ab workouts all the time to name a few

yes its genetics that give you it but there are a lot of things you can do to ruin it. IGF, Insulin, Loads of GH, overeating, heavy bulky, and doing ab workouts all the time to name a few

What do you do for abs and how often? I really only do hanging leg raises and decline bench crunches and I sit backwards on the lat machine and use the rope attachment and do crunches that way, actually saw that particular exercise on a video The Rock posted.

Also when you say fasted cardio (intervals) what does this mean? I really want to top what I did last Summer big time and I need some secrets lol.

Thanks

What do you do for abs and how often? I really only do hanging leg raises and decline bench crunches and I sit backwards on the lat machine and use the rope attachment and do crunches that way, actually saw that particular exercise on a video The Rock posted.

Also when you say fasted cardio (intervals) what does this mean? I really want to top what I did last Summer big time and I need some secrets lol.

Thanks

I dont do anything till about 4 weeks out of show. Then I just do Cable crunches and bar twist to help bring in the details more. Your abs should be working when doing all exercises. Especially heavy lifts. Thats why I only use a belt when squatting over 500lbs. Over working abs with lots of reps will lead to hypertrophy just like any other muscle which will make them thicker. Mine are strong while still tight, I don't need them big and blocky.

Intervals mean a time frame of hard work, then a time frame of easy. So you could do on a treadmill. 30-60secs of balls out running then walk for 1-2 mins and then repeat. We use our setup at home to do intervals. We do 3 mins on incline walking and then 2 mins on the stepper at a heavy resistance.

Back