• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DHB (1 Test Cyp) sides...

T

tone

Get Shredded!
Week 5 @500mg a week.. feeling pretty damn good. Full vascular and strong. Reminds me of NPP mixed with Anavar.

Sides..

Random sweats
Extreme hunger
Insomnia (nothing like tren.. I just notice I have to take a little extra melatonin to get the brain to shutdown for the night)

Probably one of my favorite compounds..

Anybody else want to chime in on their experience with DHB?

in for info.

' Extreme hunger ' has my attention

Nice. Been wanting to try this forever. I love to feel extreme hunger. Makes me feel alive and happy.

Definitely been a great compound for for me. I have noticed the hunger mostly at night when I wake up it feels like I haven't ate in days. My diet has been shit on this cycle and still seeing great results. I'm at 800mg per weekDHB and 300mg per week test. I'm not ready to compare it to tren but it's damn good stuff Kinda like tone mentioned it's similar to NPP. I think I'm about 6 weeks in. I finally did manage to get my diet dialed in over the last 7 days so now the real results will happen.

I didn't get any night sweats on dhb, I'd get noticeably warmer a few hours after injection though. It didn't affect my appetite either. It did make me lethargic at around week 4 on 600mg/wk dhb and trt dose test. The compound definitely made me full and dense, size came on slower. Pinning the dhb solo left pip for sure, but mixing it with test alleviated that.

Such an interesting compound. Sometimes I hear it compared to tren now npp and have even heard primo maybe because of the slow build... I hate tren insomnia and am not interested in the financial burden running primo would cost so maybe I'll try this one day.
But try and be honest. It's comparable to tren and npp but is it better than either? Is there a reason you would take it again over npp? Or was this just a one time experiment for you

It's a totally dry compound and there are alot of broscience threads floating around. I made it at 150mg per cc without any PIP. People are putting way too much solvent in the recipes.

1st place... yeah I just woke up and I'm raiding my kitchen like a crazed Silverback gorilla.. I'm so hungry....

Thanks tone and others for sharing experiences with DHB, I am really looking forward to trying this stuff out this Spring, so please keep sharing your thoughts and experiences, I am going to do a Test/DHB/NPP stack myself, save all my Primo/Tren/Mast for my next run.

Looking forward to trying this in the near future. I can't handle tren so this seems like a possible alternative. Not sure where to place this though. I figure I might try a cutting cycle using this with primo, test, and some mast. If I decide to add it to my upcoming bulk it will be 500 test,400 deca,400 mast e, with 150 dhb added with provi. Not gonna reach much farther than that except maybe add more test and deca at 6 weeks. Possible dbol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

As soon as my new hot plate comes in I'll be making some for my next run. Test, npp, dhb or test, tren, dhb or test, bold, dhb. Can't decide which mix to use

As soon as my new hot plate comes in I'll be making some for my next run. Test, npp, dhb or test, tren, dhb or test, bold, dhb. Can't decide which mix to use

This is a great idea because I think it would compliment any of those compounds very well. I kept it with stacked with test only just to get a feel for exactly how I respond to it. I won't lie it's been tuff not to throw some tren in and see the results. My best cycle ever was test,npp and tren and based off my results so far with DHB I really think it combined with tren or npp would yield some pretty damn good results!

Nobody else? 50 thousand members and only like 3 people have tried DHB?
I'm new to gearz and thought I wouldn't be allowed to comment.
Because of your recommendation/experience I ordered some. Is 3 grams per week too much?
How much G to hold it at 1500mg/ml?

I intend or at least want to make your Npp/Tpp blend but add DHB. Would love 150/150/150 but might need to add guiaicol, which I would like to avoid. Maybe 150/100/100 would be good in only Mig?

Get Shredded!
I read about it here, and I actually have been chatting with Makwa to learn more.

https://www.eroids.com/forum/steroi...ce-with-1-test-cyp-dhb-plus-cycle-suggestions

1-test cyp (dihydroboldenone)

Oh okay test cyp-1

This is not a knock on DHB but IA super pharma or whatever they call themselves now used to *supposedly* sell it and was an epic moment on ASF.

Anyways, not a knock on the drug but it was hillarious that the world renowned PIP inducing infectious gear was actually test cyp-1 as they had a horrible track record with something as simple as test-p

It has been sometime since it has been discussed but I heard raws were rare to find. Also does anyone know if a lab can even mass spec that product?

I heard there was no standard for analyzing test cyp-1

Oh okay test cyp-1

This is not a knock on DHB but IA super pharma or whatever they call themselves now used to *supposedly* sell it and was an epic moment on ASF.

Anyways, not a knock on the drug but it was hillarious that the world renowned PIP inducing infectious gear was actually test cyp-1 as they had a horrible track record with something as simple as test-p

It has been sometime since it has been discussed but I heard raws were rare to find. Also does anyone know if a lab can even mass spec that product?

I heard there was no standard for analyzing test cyp-1

Ok so fill me in with this bud? Was IA Superpharma replacing 1 Test Cyp with something else? And I know that it’s been around for years but it’s never been popular cuz of the pain.

Ok so fill me in with this bud? Was IA Superpharma replacing 1 Test Cyp with something else? And I know that it’s been around for years but it’s never been popular cuz of the pain.

I honestly cannot say one way or the other but they were the only source to carry DHB that I knew of and IA was so shaky it would be total blind faith that you actually got DHB.

SEEMS like it is more widely available these days so I am not knocking anyone that says they sell it just that there is no way to confirm you have the real deal.

Looks like people here have varying opinions so we could be dealing with a who knows situation.

And like I said, no way to test for DHB.

I honestly cannot say one way or the other but they were the only source to carry DHB that I knew of and IA was so shaky it would be total blind faith that you actually got DHB.

SEEMS like it is more widely available these days so I am not knocking anyone that says they sell it just that there is no way to confirm you have the real deal.

Looks like people here have varying opinions so we could be dealing with a who knows situation.

And like I said, no way to test for DHB.

That’s what I had thought you’d said about not any verifiable test had been known to run a analysis on. Well if I’m not mistaken it was only 5-6 years ago that when labmax first came on the scene they had a rough time getting a legitimate primo e sample cuz everyone they had tested was fake. I believe they went through quite a few Bayer amps and various raws and it was all bunk. They finally got one from a member who first sent the sample to simec confirming it then labmax used that data for there mass spectrometry testing that they can do

I intend or at least want to make your Npp/Tpp blend but add DHB. Would love 150/150/150 but might need to add guiaicol, which I would like to avoid. Maybe 150/100/100 would be good in only Mig?

150 NPP/100TPP/100 DHB I think could work with no G and using Mig, BB, BA

Skip.. the new puss tests will confirm if dhb is present

- - - Updated - - -

REHH.. no way. You'll need a little G for that

Yep. Just ram it in and out a few times and it will tell you if you've been fucking around with DHB

Just started 2 weeks ago my first go at it haven't noticed much yet wasn't really sure what dose to go with heard 400mg week was plenty it's dosed at 190mg per ml in miglyol so doin 2 shots a week at 380mg wk. Idk if I should go a little higher running it with test e at 500mg wk I usually get test low for my base but I'm pulling bloods so I wanted to keep it at 500mg wk see where numbers are at.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Well I can't speak on an entire cycle of DHB 150 yet., but I can share some things I noticed from some trials I did with an extra vial I had to "play with"...

1) The first thing i did when my DHB arrived was a PIP test. That seemed to be a very "talked about" negative issue with DHB so I wanted to check it out myself. I jabbed 1ml in 2 separate muscle groups for a total of 2ml's. I never got any PIP from either of those 2 inject sites. So my first 2 injects of DHB were PIP free and seemed to absorb quickly.

2) I had the rest of the vial to play with so I wanted to mix other compounds in the barrel I'll be using in the same load with the DHB. Try different inject sites to see if any sites were better than others...etc..

3) I injected in VG., GM., Med.Delt., Quads., both sides of body.., I mixed in other compounds I'll be running like Mast P and En.., NPP.,DHB., Test., and hit all my major used inject spots and never got any PIP. There was one time when I pumped 2.5mls into my right delt(normally never exceed 1.5ml) no issues till I fell asleep and laid on that shoulder and woke up with a charley horse. I believe that was my fault cuz I should have not put 2.5ml into one delt...then I slept on it.. at any rate I tried numerous cocktails of stuff I'll be running with my DHB and all my inject spots with no PIP.

4) While using this vial as a "tester" I tried to think of possible Xfactors like some stuff mentioned above and others. Why not do as many possible trials to avoid possible future issues while using a "tester" vial.

5) Some of the things I noticed I can only "assume" will be more pronounced and apparent when into the full run. Like appetite., I too noticed a slight increase in appetite that I assume will increase even more when blood levels stabilize. I also experienced some heat build up at night time. Nothing crazy like Tren sweats. Just warm and don't need covers at nighttime. I also seemed to get less sleep but I didn't feel shitty like I have felt from Trensomnia., I was sleeping for a couple less hrs.easily. Again though the DHB wasn't at stable blood levels so only the real run will tell. I really wasn't looking for results in one vial obviously but rather looking for things to avoid or add to make my DHB run as smooth as possible.

So that's some of the stuff I experienced first hand with DHB 150.

Sorry for lack of info on a full blown run but just wanted to contribute what I have experienced with this compound DHB. Sharing experiences is how we can learn from one another so I always like these threads about compounds and topics that little is known about.

I will keep sharing my experiences in this thread or any other DHB thread if it helps any members.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back