• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Skinny's Worthless Workouts

Get Shredded!
Side not tilapia is gross... in sticking to salmon and tuna filets... now u have to throw a bag of fish away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5b5575b43b85ae5f47f59ed81ba703d1.jpg

Weights are moving up. But fat burning has been stagnant. Next week I will be moving calories down. Less sweet potato in every meal and less rice at night only on lifting days nor a on cardio and no gym days.

5b5575b43b85ae5f47f59ed81ba703d1.jpg

Weights are moving up. But fat burning has been stagnant. Next week I will be moving calories down. Less sweet potato in every meal and less rice at night only on lifting days nor a on cardio and no gym days.

If you're getting stronger and weight isn't moving, I wouldn't touch anything.......

If you're getting stronger and weight isn't moving, I wouldn't touch anything.......

Thanks monte maybe I’ll leave it then. I just want my abs back. But it’s still early that’s why I started in February.

Thanks monte maybe I’ll leave it then. I just want my abs back. But it’s still early that’s why I started in February.

Shit you still have abs lol. I'm just planning on getting to where you are now as my first goal lol. Once I'm there I'll probably hang out for a couple weeks then push hard again to really drop down

Shit you still have abs lol. I'm just planning on getting to where you are now as my first goal lol. Once I'm there I'll probably hang out for a couple weeks then push hard again to really drop down

Barely.. I like to be leaner. I can’t allow my wife to show me up at the beach man.

Yeah I wouldn't reduce food if I'm getting stronger and weight isn't moving. That's the prefect zone, especially if you're on.

I see you're doing cardio but, if it's not already a large amount, an extra ten minutes per session would be a better idea then pulling food.

Yeah I wouldn't reduce food if I'm getting stronger and weight isn't moving. That's the prefect zone, especially if you're on.

I see you're doing cardio but, if it's not already a large amount, an extra ten minutes per session would be a better idea then pulling food.

I can add ten mins I’ll do that.

b142ed28ec93b03515bf5cb0e485e66c.jpg

Moar weight!

I know I will be moving up... As soon as I get better. The kids got me sick, so i have been out of the gym. usually I would lift anyway but this headache is ridiculous.

2ce63100370b43719cf814aa0a66327f.jpg

Been sick so had a little rest but weights are still increasing on all lifts.

204dee8bae4ec5206754aa0ab5efc83e.jpg

So my elbow was not healed and those weighted pull ups were a bad idea... shocker I know.. but any way I’ll have to either skip back for the next couple weeks and up cardio or just keep it light. This elbow fucking hurts now.

204dee8bae4ec5206754aa0ab5efc83e.jpg

So my elbow was not healed and those weighted pull ups were a bad idea... shocker I know.. but any way I’ll have to either skip back for the next couple weeks and up cardio or just keep it light. This elbow fucking hurts now.

That sucks. Is it like a brachialis strain or worse? I used BPC to fix my constant brachialis strain and it's finally gotten stronger where I don't hurt it anymore. Literally was hurting it weekly. Shit sucks

That sucks. Is it like a brachialis strain or worse? I used BPC to fix my constant brachialis strain and it's finally gotten stronger where I don't hurt it anymore. Literally was hurting it weekly. Shit sucks

After getting sick I thought it had healed enough but it definitely did not.. I am leaning towards just dropping back exercises for a couple weeks and seeing how it goes.

fad7b549fa9b985ae6a59fc3f1994066.jpg

f416ab7d36c1921436a8d351bbcb78da.jpg

So, next session, what's your plan on these exercises? Just Curious

On these I was planning on staying at that weight? on ones I where i get 24 I have been moving up. one thing I did recently is start moving the weight slower on my reps. I was pushing out reps too quickly while doing Muscle rounds.

What are your thoughts.

Get Shredded!
On these I was planning on staying at that weight? on ones I where i get 24 I have been moving up. one thing I did recently is start moving the weight slower on my reps. I was pushing out reps too quickly while doing Muscle rounds.

What are your thoughts.
I agree with your strategy.

That's the right plan.

933863f6082df0d6cd09bc96414d75d2.jpg

So I figure the cardio is killing my power. There is just no way doing 30-40mins on the stair master every work out isn’t having an effect on my lifting. I was pushing as hard as I could trying to keep form and get just one more rep. In the end all weights went down today. But leaning out is the goal here so I figure I’ll just have to put the ego aside and focus on the main goal. I think I should be able to do better next week.

933863f6082df0d6cd09bc96414d75d2.jpg

So I figure the cardio is killing my power. There is just no way doing 30-40mins on the stair master every work out isn’t having an effect on my lifting. I was pushing as hard as I could trying to keep form and get just one more rep. In the end all weights went down today. But leaning out is the goal here so I figure I’ll just have to put the ego aside and focus on the main goal. I think I should be able to do better next week.

No no no damn it.

You don't just "guess it's part of the process".

You find that extra gear and you rip those fucking reps out.

Unless you're VERY lean, there's no reason you shouldn't be progressing in strength, especially since you just recently started to focus on it(that's the key in your case) .

Post up your split, cardio times and nutrition plz. There might be an easy adjustment.

No no no damn it.

You don't just "guess it's part of the process".

You find that extra gear and you rip those fucking reps out.

Unless you're VERY lean, there's no reason you shouldn't be progressing in strength, especially since you just recently started to focus on it(that's the key in your case) .

Post up your split, cardio times and nutrition plz. There might be an easy adjustment.

80fa1460f59c32329fddc86bf2633ce8.jpg

This has been my split... the other thing that probably made a big difference was Last weeks lifts were after a week off because I was sick.. but I honestly think it’s the 40 mins on the stair master every work out day.

I’m telling you man last week I got 8 at the same weight on iso squat first set and this week I couldn’t have done it if someone was offering a million dollars. I completely failed.

80fa1460f59c32329fddc86bf2633ce8.jpg

This has been my split... the other thing that probably made a big difference was Last weeks lifts were after a week off because I was sick.. but I honestly think it’s the 40 mins on the stair master every work out day.

I’m telling you man last week I got 8 at the same weight on iso squat first set and this week I couldn’t have done it if someone was offering a million dollars. I completely failed.

And cardio is after lifting every day

Pre intra post workout meals?

All meals preferably

This morning I had a whole egg 1/2 cup egg whites, slice of bread and an orange. Intra workout I had 30 grams dextrose, eeas, glutamine, caffeine, and L carnitine,

Post workout was 1cup and a half berries, cup egg whites, 1 cup low fat milk, and scoop and a half weigh protein,

Hour later 8 ounce cooked steak 10 cherry tomatoes, naan bread(42g carbs) and salad

During the week my preworkout meal is 1 cup cooked white rice and 8oz chicken

This morning I had a whole egg 1/2 cup egg whites, slice of bread and an orange. Intra workout I had 30 grams dextrose, eeas, glutamine, caffeine, and L carnitine,

Post workout was 1cup and a half berries, cup egg whites, 1 cup low fat milk, and scoop and a half weigh protein,

Hour later 8 ounce cooked steak 10 cherry tomatoes, naan bread(42g carbs) and salad

During the week my preworkout meal is 1 cup cooked white rice and 8oz chicken

Not nearly enough food.

I would pump the calories up post workout quite a bit.

Non training days you can dig back into a deficit.

Diet plan
Coffee with creatine beta alanine half and half
1/4 cup muesli 1/4 cup granola 1 cup 2% fairlife and three whole eggs
6oz chicken 1.5 cups sweet potato veggie
6oz chicken 1.5 cups sweet potato veggie
6 oz steak 1.5 cups rice (lifting day)
6oz fish 1.5 cups rice(cardio or no gym day

Lifting days will also have a work out drink and post work out drink
Work out drink is dextrose, eea’s, caffeine, and L-carnitine
Post workout drink is 1 cup frozen blueberries, 1 cup egg whites, 1 cup 2% fairlife and rounded scoop of whey.

I also drink Pomegranate juice with Kratom throughout the day.

This is just a starting point. It’s approximately 2500 cals on lifting days.

0677503eeb8a1dcf5c5fcbee0bc07fda.jpg
83d0970658543fd514dd4ff6f189d2e4.jpg
c72b59b3bed81a510aeeecaa9d7dbca1.jpg

Yeah this morning I ate a little lite. I was just trying to get out of the house.

The above is what I eat everyday accept last week I did not eat sweet potatoes I had 1 cup white rice instead.. and fiber one cereal instead of muesli. But I haven’t strayed from it since I started posting again.

241085ade5e44487e8c6b0044a9903c9.jpg

Improved on chest went down a rep on Db shoulder press

Back