• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Skinny's Worthless Workouts

IML Gear Cream!
c43c1ad9f95c3fec445980e0f4304229.jpg

Well a little leaner and more aesthetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arms this am.

Overhead tir push Db
50*15
80*10
100*6 six sets
60 seconds rest

Standing Db curls
25*15
45*6 6 sets
60 seconds rest

Skull crushers
85*6 Plus 6 narrow push
SS
single arm Preacher curls
6 sets 45 lbs
30 seconds between each superset

V-bar push down
6 sets of 6 reps 60 lbs
SS
cable curls

A lot of sets and short rest periods. Did not have time for cardio this morning.

A little leaner today than I was yesterday. :coffee:

No filters or edits except crop

Bringing these forward... still no filters.

You look like Ben Affleck.

I have one of those faces man... Im average as fuck. I get people comming up to me all the time telling me I look like different people... Used to always be Brad Paisley.

Hell we were looking at a picture of guy that pulled a gun on some one at my daughters swim club, from a security feed... First thing some one says is that looks like you. (maybe if i dressed like a rapist in double xl shirts, baggy shorts, walmart tennis shoes, white socks pulled to mid shin and gas stations Pugg sungalsses )

food looks great I need some of those that and to not be lazy.

It really makes my life so much easier. I have to get my kids to school every morning and make them lunches so the less I have to think about for my self the better.

Diet right now is
2 cups of coffee with coconut sugar and goat milk

3 hard boiled eggs with 4-5 pieces of fruit... Best time of year for fruit! Peachs, nectarines, strawberries, cuties, bananas- they are all so good.

Lunch is one container -with a little over 1 lb meat(raw weight) veggies and either garbanzo been pasta or rice or potato.. about 3/4 a cup cooked

Post work out is egg white container and 8 oz strawberry Kefir

Dinner- something low carb usually- and another 10-16 oz meat with a veggie. If i feel depleted I have been having a breakfast for dinner meal here. protein pancakes no sugar syrup 4 fried eggs and bacon cooked into the pancakes.. MMMMM

Humapro pills before bed

Keep in mind that Im not blasting anything so I dont need a ton of extra cals. I get soft in the midsection pretty easily.

But Im going to try to add t3 to hopefully accomplish 2 things get the abs to pop a little more and nutrient partitioning. It seems like the science should work in real life.

Honestly that pic isnt the best for showing progress but really who cares its an online journal.

That's a good look skinny dude.

Nice aesthetic build and more of an athletic look rather than bodybuilder.

I like this look, mostly because that is my goal too :)

Thanks skip!!

Got some good fruits today! White peach, nectarine, 2 kiwis and a banana

8377fd55d3fcee3b0ba1e72e70933215.jpg

Something about this chick makes me want to do bad things.. Dont even get me started on jenna Haze.

Get Shredded!
Just finished back day and pounding my post work out

c6ec8f5610cb7fdda225e9e0b1341f82.jpg

e38473251c2cb2baf444850e6a8c940a.jpg

Mmmmm🤤🤤

37a3f532d7f738ff8f3a602fa75a1fc5.heic

Ohh.. Forgot I started 12.5 mcg T3 this morning. obviously a smaller dose.... Just trying to get a feel for it.

Not sure you'll even notice that. I would say jump right to 25 and consider 50.

Back in January, on page one, you had a goal of "lean gains." It's June. What is your goal right now?

Not sure you'll even notice that. I would say jump right to 25 and consider 50.

Back in January, on page one, you had a goal of "lean gains." It's June. What is your goal right now?

Yeah a lot changed since then for instance the snow started to finally fall feb in my area so my focus went to snow boarding. basically until I hurt my self on the mountain at the end of April. Obviously during that time the season changed and so did my focus. Since it is now bikini season I had to switch gears and start cutting fat... But having a fucked up ankle and foot(being in an Eboot) I could not do much cardio so I was forced to diet down.

But the purpose of taking such a low dose was firstly to test the waters. I have never used it before so I decided to take a substandard dose. On top of that I want to use it to shuttle nutrients and process more food and from what I understand you don't need a lot. Im not in a hurry man and this shit is cheap I have no reason to have started higher.

And the goal is always to be ridiculously good looking.

Welp been busy as F.. Found out pretty quick that T3 works a little too well as a fat burner. after a couple days I felt completely depleted of everything despite having eaten all the normal food... I felt so depleted by Sunday I ate a medium pizza by my self to try to get back to normal.. needless to say I stopped using it. but I wish i would have used this instead of clen a while back(years) when I really needed it. It seems a lot more effective than Clen for me.

also had to make a change in my diet.. I can no longer get the hard boiled eggs down with out gagging a little so I am switching to a carton of egg whites in the morning with my fruit instead.. I assume the calories are pretty similar(havent checked) because of the fat in the yolk but protein is way higher.

I know, I know the yolk has the good stuff.

other than that haven't been in the gym since Friday.. today is leg day.. havent been posting my work outs because touragV8 makes me feel puny.. and I have been busy(feeling puny)

Welp been busy as F.. Found out pretty quick that T3 works a little too well as a fat burner. after a couple days I felt completely depleted of everything despite having eaten all the normal food... I felt so depleted by Sunday I ate a medium pizza by my self to try to get back to normal.. needless to say I stopped using it. but I wish i would have used this instead of clen a while back(years) when I really needed it. It seems a lot more effective than Clen for me.

also had to make a change in my diet.. I can no longer get the hard boiled eggs down with out gagging a little so I am switching to a carton of egg whites in the morning with my fruit instead.. I assume the calories are pretty similar(havent checked) because of the fat in the yolk but protein is way higher.

I know, I know the yolk has the good stuff.

other than that haven't been in the gym since Friday.. today is leg day.. havent been posting my work outs because touragV8 makes me feel puny.. and I have been busy(feeling puny)
https://cafedelites.com/breakfast-egg-muffins-3-ways/

Just made some myself
7d475411d8243fbc3a72ff753f0c1058.jpg

I like those.. I have made them before. I used bacon and spinach for mine. I will have to add those in also!

Welp did legs last night. And seemed to be lacking power... I just wasn’t able to do the weight I did last week.

I’m going to add a pre work out meal of rice and mct oil. Most of my carbs through out the day were comming from the sugar in fruit. Hopefully this will remedy it.

I’ll try to get a new pic also I look pretty different from last week.

Welp did legs last night. And seemed to be lacking power... I just wasn’t able to do the weight I did last week.

I’m going to add a pre work out meal of rice and mct oil. Most of my carbs through out the day were comming from the sugar in fruit. Hopefully this will remedy it.

I’ll try to get a new pic also I look pretty different from last week.

So your only carbs are coming from fruit mostly?

So your only carbs are coming from fruit mostly?

No not total...just by time I get to the gym most days. Only day the fruit might be higher would be a day choose to do low carb(usually 70g or under). Then I would consume my fruit with breakfast.. then meat and veggies for the rest of the day.

On a normal day(just calculated) I’m under 200 g and lately protein has been higher around 250 every day... but honestly I hadn’t done the math until right now.

I eat based a lot on how I feel. If I feel depleted i ad more carbs...but that’s trying to stay trim for summer.. If I was bulking I would have to stuff my face 247 for any hope at gaining a pound.

Right now though my metabolism seems to be in high gear and that’s why I’m adding the presort out rice and mct.

What were your thoughts if you don’t mind?

No not total...just by time I get to the gym most days. Only day the fruit might be higher would be a day choose to do low carb(usually 70g or under). Then I would consume my fruit with breakfast.. then meat and veggies for the rest of the day.

On a normal day(just calculated) I’m under 200 g and lately protein has been higher around 250 every day... but honestly I hadn’t done the math until right now.

I eat based a lot on how I feel. If I feel depleted i ad more carbs...but that’s trying to stay trim for summer.. If I was bulking I would have to stuff my face 247 for any hope at gaining a pound.

Right now though my metabolism seems to be in high gear and that’s why I’m adding the presort out rice and mct.

What were your thoughts if you don’t mind?

Ever try just loading up post workout only?

I hadn’t even looked at all that man just cause my I have no set goals. Just trying to eat healthy, feel good and look good.

Ever try just loading up post workout only?

No i haven’t. That doesn’t affect your work outs?

But I could see how it would lead to more consistency in a work out.

Back