• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Skinny's Worthless Workouts

IML Gear Cream!
241085ade5e44487e8c6b0044a9903c9.jpg

Improved on chest went down a rep on Db shoulder press

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the most part I still continually get stronger while I'm dieting unless I really cut the food back too much. Sometimes you just have off days though man.

Keep pushing!

For the most part I still continually get stronger while I'm dieting unless I really cut the food back too much. Sometimes you just have off days though man.

Keep pushing!

It seems to mostly be legs. Like today I’ll probably do an hour on the stair master, yesterday I did 40 mins and tomorrow I have lower muscle rounds. Its taking a toll on my leg days.

It seems to mostly be legs. Like today I’ll probably do an hour on the stair master, yesterday I did 40 mins and tomorrow I have lower muscle rounds. Its taking a toll on my leg days.

Gotcha. That I can see. Tons of cardio does keep my legs pretty fatigued and that definitely makes a difference

This morning I had a whole egg 1/2 cup egg whites, slice of bread and an orange. Intra workout I had 30 grams dextrose, eeas, glutamine, caffeine, and L carnitine,

Post workout was 1cup and a half berries, cup egg whites, 1 cup low fat milk, and scoop and a half weigh protein,

Hour later 8 ounce cooked steak 10 cherry tomatoes, naan bread(42g carbs) and salad

During the week my preworkout meal is 1 cup cooked white rice and 8oz chicken

You are not eating nearly enough food man.

No wonder your strength is in the shitter and you stalled out losing fat.

Do off days look similar?

Yes that’s everyday.

88e2d01f9d50c9299e832996ee60a4d8.jpg

I am at 2500 cals. If I go higher than that I won’t be losing weight/fat. But honestly my weight loss is fine right now. I’m down 3 lbs. I am at about a pound a week which is a good rate for me with out killing to much muscle.

See below

Diet plan
Coffee with creatine beta alanine half and half
1/4 cup muesli 1/4 cup granola 1 cup 2% fairlife and three whole eggs
6oz chicken 1.5 cups sweet potato veggie
6oz chicken 1.5 cups sweet potato veggie
6 oz steak 1.5 cups rice (lifting day)
6oz fish 1.5 cups rice(cardio or no gym day

Lifting days will also have a work out drink and post work out drink
Work out drink is dextrose, eea’s, caffeine, and L-carnitine
Post workout drink is 1 cup frozen blueberries, 1 cup egg whites, 1 cup 2% fairlife and rounded scoop of whey.

I also drink Pomegranate juice with Kratom throughout the day.

This is just a starting point. It’s approximately 2500 cals on lifting days.

0677503eeb8a1dcf5c5fcbee0bc07fda.jpg
83d0970658543fd514dd4ff6f189d2e4.jpg
c72b59b3bed81a510aeeecaa9d7dbca1.jpg

Dinner!!

96c2fa64cdf51a72702796016e27dfa1.jpg

Diet plan update

2 Coffees. one with creatine beta alanine half and half. One with just half and half
1cup fiber one cereal half a banana 3 straw berries 1 cup 2% fairlife and three whole eggs
6oz chicken 1 cup white rice veggie
12 oz fish veggies (cardio or no gym day

Work out drink is dextrose, eea’s, caffeine, beet root, glutamine and L-carnitine
Post workout drink is 1.5 cup frozen blueberries, 1 cup egg whites, 1 cup 2% fairlife and rounded scoop of whey.

Get Shredded!
7641a1e378f1b96336829ee26e9f237a.jpg

Diet plan update

2 Coffees. one with creatine beta alanine half and half. One with just half and half
1cup fiber one cereal half a banana 3 straw berries 1 cup 2% fairlife and three whole eggs
12 oz fish veggies (cardio or no gym day

Work out drink is dextrose, eea’s, caffeine, beet root, glutamine and L-carnitine
Post workout drink is 1.5 cup frozen blueberries, 1 cup egg whites, 1 cup 2% fairlife and rounded scoop of whey.

Pull carbs from the first meal and second.

Add those carbs 2/3 post workout and 1/3 pre or intra depending on how the meal timing works.

Non training days, minimal carbs, increasing fats a bit to compensate.

Or, pm me lol.

Pull carbs from the first meal and second.

Add those carbs 2/3 post workout and 1/3 pre or intra depending on how the meal timing works.

Non training days, minimal carbs, increasing fats a bit to compensate.

Or, pm me lol.

I can do that.

I ate quite a bit of carbs today before lifting and it made a big difference

a09fee42a6e1cd26c3b3e318a647dadc.jpg

Did way more reps today than last week

Breakfast was French toast. Just over 1/2 a cup egg whites two whole eggs and 4 slices of Dave’s bread. The bread soaked up every last bit of egg.... I also added some stevia to the eggs and topped it off with low calorie sugar free syrup. It was a great pre work out meal!!! I felt great. 88 grams carbs and little over 25 grams protein.

I can do that.

I ate quite a bit of carbs today before lifting and it made a big difference

Yeah, try this for two weeks.

Pre workout - moderate carb
Immediately post workout - tons of carbs
Following meal - heavy carb
Following meal - light carb

If there are meals before or after these, zero carb.

If you only have four meals, last meal zero carbs.

If you don't train after meal 1, meal 1 zero carb.

Only carb meals should be before, after and, after that IF you eat again after that.

a09fee42a6e1cd26c3b3e318a647dadc.jpg

Did way more reps today than last week

Breakfast was French toast. Just over 1/2 a cup egg whites two whole eggs and 4 slices of Dave’s bread. The bread soaked up every last bit of egg.... I also added some stevia to the eggs and topped it off with low calorie sugar free syrup. It was a great pre work out meal!!! I felt great. 88 grams carbs and little over 25 grams protein.

That's a solid breakfast!

no training no gyms open.. sticking with diet and now staying home for work for a while.. test is back to trt.. guess I will do what I can at home for now. I have a couple dumbells.. Little ones.. maybe I will use a yoga app too.. do some sit ups. IDK Ill just really have to focus on diet for now... Which will be difficult at home all day surrounded by junk food and food in general.... I will be good on protein, I probably have 70-80 lbs of meat and fish at the house. 50 lb bag of rice 20 lbs of pasta..

Just twiddling my thumbs waiting to be able to log on to my gyms app and start setting lifting appointments.... Still eating a couple chickens a day.. and a lot of salads. blasting trt like a mofo. Riding like 90 miles a week on my bike.

God please let the gyms open soon :geewhiz::banghead:

Just twiddling my thumbs waiting to be able to log on to my gyms app and start setting lifting appointments.... Still eating a couple chickens a day.. and a lot of salads. blasting trt like a mofo. Riding like 90 miles a week on my bike.

God please let the gyms open soon :geewhiz::banghead:

same thing on my end. Frustrating.

Back