• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Skinny's Worthless Workouts

10 meals.. I take it your wife also meal preps for the week?

Looks good man.

Nope I eat one each.. then go home slam 6 eggs and cook dinner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh I see. So you take two of those everyday. What’s your eating time schedule look like? One at 10am One at 2 pm kinda thing? Or do you slam both at lunch time? Out of curiosity...

Right now I am working around eating windows. So I start eating at 12pm and stop at 8 pm. I’m just experimenting with intermittent fasting cause I need to cut a little fat and I have time before summer.

But to answer your question I eat one at 12 because I’m usually pretty hungry by then and the next one between 2 and 3... I eat eggs about 430 then dinner at 6 to 630 and if I’m feeling froggy I’ll pull a cold pink lady apple out of the fridge and have that with a couple tablespoons of peanut butter(it’s my kryptonite).

What I’m eating now is a little higher in cals than normal for cutting, for me. Mostly because I want to see how feeding windows alone affect me. And, small changes make for continuous ones.

Lunches ready to go for the week

63fd607b3a6a850385558227bea439b7.jpg

Teriyaki chicken broccoli sushi rice
Protein:49. Carb:45. Fat:17

Trip tip baked sweet potato and Brussels sprouts
Protein:77 Carb:41 Fat:25

Okay I did some calculations and I need more fat in my diet. The calories just arent there. Im thinking about adding my bullet proof coffee back into the mix. same with avocados..

any other high calorie ideas that dont involve processed food Im all ears?

Maybe another smaller meal of just 6 oz hamburger 2 pieces of bacon, a slice of cheese and an avocado? that and the coffee should get me back up there?

What do you guys think?

side note: I need to work some more fish in my diet.

Okay I did some calculations and I need more fat in my diet. The calories just arent there. Im thinking about adding my bullet proof coffee back into the mix. same with avocados..

Maybe another smaller meal of just 6 oz hamburger 2 pieces of bacon, a slice of cheese and an avocado? that and the coffee should get me back up there?

What do you guys think?

Those all look so good. . I always love a mouthful of peanut butter . The cajun nut mixes are good too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ok I have to give up on the feeding window stuff.. for me its hard to eat properly and only eat for 8 hours. Im not a big guy but its still hard to get the same amount of calories down in that amount of time.

right now I'm going back to having my bullet proof coffee first thing in the morning maybe some carbs depending on if its a gym day or leg day. My mct oil comes in today.

This weekend I will have to do come calculations and put together another meal plan. that gets me more calories and keeps carbs down and do my higher carb days on the weekends.

edit : went to the gym Monday and did an arm day but forgot to log it. I have a back session tonight

I might be climbing a mountain on Friday for some back country snow boarding so no legs until Sunday.

eating good calories is hard.

youll get there , keep adding cals little by little

What do you guys think?

How about adding nuts or nut butter? Calorie dense and won't bloat you.

IML Gear Cream!
Well missed legs this week. But they are sore as all hell f on snow boarding.

For my meals I started throwing some mct oil on all my veggies and meat... also added avocado 🥑 everyday.

71c4bbe9b48857b4999defc31fc62c65.jpg

Also picked up ten lbs of my favorite carb

Back to eating and working...

f83cb734af9ebbce912f51f731e7c78a.jpg

Roasted short ribs, sushi rice and my favorite Brussels sprouts. With 4 table spoons of mct oil.. 2 in the meat and 2 on the sprouts.

I wonder how much of that fat I’m adding actually makes into my system... same with marinade ingredients like sugar. I don’t usually shy away from marinades with sugar as long as it’s reasonable. And I doubt all the sugar used in a marinade is absorbed completely considering the amount of liquid left in the bags... anyway this is some stuff I have been thinking about....

Add avocado, nuts, etc.

yeah i went with MCt oil and avocados.. Seems like the easiest rout currently. I do can eat nuts and stuff I just dont really like them enough to eat them daily.

Cheddar cheese.

Don't forget the egg yolks.

Also, those meals look tasty!

welp I have been doing some reading again mostly because my work outs feel stale. I am going to reduce reps and increase sets. So I want to drop the rep range to 5-10 and do maybe six sets instead of four. I haven't decided how I want to use my rest periods yet.

Currently I do some heavy sets preceded by lighter weight high reps. I think I have hit a wall with that training and need to switch it up If I want to improve from last summer.. Because really that is the goal just to be a little bigger, more symmetry and a little leaner. I just want to keep improving a little every year..

Instead of building up to heavier weight on each exercise. I'm going to start heavier for several sets and then do one over load set at the end. That set will likely be a little ugly.

Can someone be a gent and paste me some links to pics of Skinnys wifey, plz and thanks. :kiss:

Can someone be a gent and paste me some links to pics of Skinnys wifey, plz and thanks. :kiss:

I cant man. I used to put them up on photo bucket and then delete the source code after a day or so. That way they aren't here for ever(or very long) but now Photobucket wants me to pay 200 dollars or some shit to do it..

I could edit out her face but thats like one of her best features. and really with 3 GD kids I haven't gotten nudes in forever :(..... Ill just call her in my office and get a normal pick....hold on.

I cant man. I used to put them up on photo bucket and then delete the source code after a day or so. That way they aren't here for ever(or very long) but now Photobucket wants me to pay 200 dollars or some shit to do it..

I could edit out her face but thats like one of her best features. and really with 3 GD kids I haven't gotten nudes in forever :(..... Ill just call her in my office and get a normal pick....hold on.

I hear you man, I was pissed off when I found out about those changes as well. I like to think I have some control over what I post online. Btw I'm just teasing you about your wifey, I mean I do think she's hot as hell, but I'd never be a creep in real life (unless you feed me tequila, then all bets are off).

welp I have been doing some reading again mostly because my work outs feel stale. I am going to reduce reps and increase sets. So I want to drop the rep range to 5-10 and do maybe six sets instead of four. I haven't decided how I want to use my rest periods yet.

Currently I do some heavy sets preceded by lighter weight high reps. I think I have hit a wall with that training and need to switch it up If I want to improve from last summer.. Because really that is the goal just to be a little bigger, more symmetry and a little leaner. I just want to keep improving a little every year..

Instead of building up to heavier weight on each exercise. I'm going to start heavier for several sets and then do one over load set at the end. That set will likely be a little ugly.

hire a coach for a few months maybe?

its money well spent imho

Get Shredded!
I hear you man, I was pissed off when I found out about those changes as well. I like to think I have some control over what I post online. Btw I'm just teasing you about your wifey, I mean I do think she's hot as hell, but I'd never be a creep in real life (unless you feed me tequila, then all bets are off).

I know you don't really care that much, I liked posting those. But not permanently... She is young and gorgeous. it just seems pointless to post um with out her face.

I told her to come in and snapped a pic. She doesn't really like taking pics hahhahah.

Attachments

• Babeh.jpg
    Babeh.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 79
hire a coach for a few months maybe?

its money well spent imho

I actually like doing the research and reading articles and then seeing how it affects me. But this change was brought about by reading some articles regarding Lee Priest and some of his training tips.

I'm definitely not saying I know even half the stuff tren2k or monte know. But I am enjoying doing it on my own.

I know you don't really care that much, I liked posting those. But not permanently... She is young and gorgeous. it just seems pointless to post um with out her face.

I told her to come in and snapped a pic. She doesn't really like taking pics hahhahah.

If I didn’t care I wouldn’t ask .

Arms this am.

Overhead tir push Db
50*15
80*10
100*6 six sets
60 seconds rest

Standing Db curls
25*15
45*6 6 sets
60 seconds rest

Skull crushers
85*6 Plus 6 narrow push
SS
single arm Preacher curls
6 sets 45 lbs
30 seconds between each superset

V-bar push down
6 sets of 6 reps 60 lbs
SS
cable curls

A lot of sets and short rest periods. Did not have time for cardio this morning.

A little leaner today than I was yesterday. :coffee:

No filters or edits except crop

Attachments

• IMG_0259.jpg
    IMG_0259.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 59
My lunches for the week also

Chicken teriyaki and meatball bentos with garbanzo been pasta

Attachments

• IMG_0258.jpg
    IMG_0258.jpg
    711.1 KB · Views: 62
Skinny I swear I saw you at the gym yesterday. The guy was a spitting image. Only reason why I knew for sure it wasn’t you was cause he called this lady babe (assuming his wife) and she was not white like your wife. If it wasn’t for that I woulda be dead set it was you. Wrong state though!

Skinny I swear I saw you at the gym yesterday. The guy was a spitting image. Only reason why I knew for sure it wasn’t you was cause he called this lady babe (assuming his wife) and she was not white like your wife. If it wasn’t for that I woulda be dead set it was you. Wrong state though!

I am surprised that I dont see people from here.. I knew a couple of the guys at IMF were local to me but never saw them in a gym. I am pretty anti social IRL. I rarely talk to any one at the gym accept for the Mexican lady walking around cleaning up... I go out of my way to say hello to her... The unspoken hero of the weight room... How people can act like they dont see her day after day completely baffles me.

I actually like doing the research and reading articles and then seeing how it affects me. But this change was brought about by reading some articles regarding Lee Priest and some of his training tips.

I'm definitely not saying I know even half the stuff tren2k or monte know. But I am enjoying doing it on my own.

I think if you can find a coach you like and could afford one for three months you are really missing out by not hiring one.

BTW your wife is very cute =)

How did you make the chicken teriyaki?? Looks good.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I made it with veri veri teriyaki marinade... I marinate it for a couple hours... It is high in sugar but sugar does not absorb into the meat and the little sugar that stays on the outside wont make a big difference for me. Most of the marinade is still in the bag after I remove the meat.. and I dont use any sauces. Then I just grill over high heat first then move to cooler side of the grill to continue to cook until the rest of the fat renders out of the thigh... nothing worse than biting into a fatty chicken thigh.

Back