• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Skinny's Worthless Workouts

IML Gear Cream!
Ok back from Disneyland.. Just me and the wife and had a fucking great time.. My first time actually enjoying Disneyland. Its a different experience with my three rats to say the least.... Before it was more about them and me being more or less a packmule/bathroom taker/ride sitter.

Its funny how you get so caught up in your kids you don't realize how much things can change and being alone with my wife reaffirmed to me how much I like spending time with her and how compatible we are. It can be scary sometimes as you grow in a relationship and personally you don't know if you are growing apart or together. With three kids and both of us working full time the focus tends to be on that 99% of the time with very little time to even catch a breath. so this trip was much needed and a great time.

We had special event tickets and got to ride rides that very few others had access to(LITERALLY NO LINES) for six hours, free food from all the concession stands and even a swag bag.

Gotta get back in the gym though. First day back is leg day. Im going to keep it simple and hit the legs press for one really hard working set of 20 after a good warm up. Then find some other ass exercise, extensions and leg curl then hit the bike.

lunches- tri-tip with sauteed mushrooms, Broccoli, and marinated tomato salad with fresh mozzarella balls- the tri tip was just under 4 pounds

Breakfasts- are sausage and bacon and a carton of egg whites.. going to add avocado to but forgot to get it.

dinner tonight will be rice, cereal, and carton of egg whites possibly some chicken.
Awesome. Good for you two.

Chest day
HS chest press rest pause
Warm up sets
180*10 *8 *6 *6 two times

Incline hs
90*10 *10 *10 *8 two times

Dips
15 reps
+25*10
+35*8 dropped weight did ten more

Close grip bench
4 sets of 15

Standing DB upward flies
30* 10
32.5*10
35*12

Cable flies attached at mid forearm
4 sets of 10

Tri push down
4 sets

Got the carbs down.. Mexican rice was much easier to eat.. but I’m going to pick up some digestive enzymes tomorrow... to settle my stomach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No gym yesterday so no carbs...

But here is what I have been eating for lunch everyday this week.

BBQ tri-tip with sautéed mushrooms, broccoli, 1/2 an avocado and a marinated tomato salad with fresh mozzarella balls. All cooked and packed Sunday night.

65d48aa5c98c4394175ea2d497e49b3c.jpg

Back day
BB rows
185*10
205*10
225*8 drop set
155*15

Hs high row
180*10 by 4

Meadows row
90*10
105*10
90*10 by 2

HS Shrugs
90*10
180*10
230*10

Finishing set
Slow wide grip pull downs, face pulls and overhead curls

Hit the bike

I went with a more conventional work out today.. I did not have the energy for rest pause today. I will resume next week. That shit is hard on my body especially on back day.

Nice to hear you had a great time with the wife. Its extremely important to have alone time. At least do it twice a year.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Muscle rounds days are pretty intense when you're putting in the work. I kinda miss them sometimes honestly

Nice to hear you had a great time with the wife. Its extremely important to have alone time. At least do it twice a year.

Yah it had been 5 years at least since we spent time like that. Not since my second was born. We really needed it.

Yah it had been 5 years at least since we spent time like that. Not since my second was born. We really needed it.

5 years is way to long, fix that. You guys are young enjoy your youth together. Even just a night away, have dinner somewhere and get a room.

5 years is way to long, fix that. You guys are young enjoy your youth together. Even just a night away, have dinner somewhere and get a room.

You are right for sure. Not having time is a poor excuse. We need to make time.

Get Shredded!
9mDI4uk.jpg

:pLegs day...

Hs iso squat
warm up
180*20
200*12
230*10
270*10

straight leg dead using Hs Shrug machine
90*15
180*10
200*10
230*8

Leg curl
4 sets of 15

Leg extensions
4 sets of 15

I wish I could do more movements.. Im sore as all hell, but I could do so many different exercises if I had legs that worked right.

Dude this girl is perfect... not too muscular, not to skinny..... she's just right.....

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Whats wrong with skinny?:wits:

Jk. Yep she's a 10.

Muscle rounds days are pretty intense when you're putting in the work. I kinda miss them sometimes honestly

I’ve seen you and Lokthan talking about muscle rounds day but I’m not sure what program it applies to.. Is it DC training?

I have just been incorporating rest pause in the heavy sets of my workouts.

Welp finally got to donate blood. And before I donated my hemoglobin was at 17.5 according to the blood donation place. So I should be back in range.

I haven’t pinned in about three weeks to make sure everything gets back to normal. I’ll wait another week then get a Blood test and proceed with my test if everything is where I want it. I wish I could donate more often but in my area there is only one coma y that takes donations. So I can’t donate again for 6 weeks.

Chest day
HS chest press rest pause
Warm up sets
180*10 *8 *6 *6 two times

Incline hs
90*10 *10 *10 *8 two times

Dips
15 reps
+25*10
+35*8 dropped weight did ten more

Close grip bench
4 sets of 15

Standing DB upward flies
30* 10
32.5*10
35*12

Cable flies attached at mid forearm
4 sets of 10

Tri push down
4 sets

Got the carbs down.. Mexican rice was much easier to eat.. but I’m going to pick up some digestive enzymes tomorrow... to settle my stomach.

Knorr chicken and beef powder bouillon. Add it into the rice cooker and thank me later.

I’ve seen you and Lokthan talking about muscle rounds day but I’m not sure what program it applies to.. Is it DC training?

I have just been incorporating rest pause in the heavy sets of my workouts.

Fortitude Training

Like a rest pause but, 6 sets of 4 with 5 deep beats between sets using a weight you could get 12 reps with to failure.

You want to fail on reps 21-24 during the muscle rounds.

I've been doing this program about a year now and it's awesome. It's not just muscle rounds though. Heavy loading sets pump sets and muscle rounds all on certain days.

Fortitude Training

Like a rest pause but, 6 sets of 4 with 5 deep beats between sets using a weight you could get 12 reps with to failure.

I've been doing this program about a year now and it's awesome. It's not just muscle rounds though. Heavy loading sets pump sets and muscle rounds all on certain days.
Yeah this is what I'm referring to. I actually thought you were doing FT Skinny

Fortitude Training

Happy fourth!!

I’ll have to google it when I get a chance.

I just read about it and that seems like a tough work out. At my commercial gym though I doubt I could pull it off most days. At least from the write up I read( https://www.muscleandfitness.com/flexonline/training/strength-and-fortitude?page=5 ). Takiing up two machines and not having spotter would make it hard.
Don't need all that.

He talks about zig zagging exercises which is a super set but I don't do that. Also, the muscle rounds I use things I can rack and unrack easily. Mostly machines and cables.

I've been using it over a year. I recommend it to all my clients too.

Don't need all that.

He talks about zig zagging exercises which is a super set but I don't do that. Also, the muscle rounds I use things I can rack and unrack easily. Mostly machines and cables.

I've been using it over a year. I recommend it to all my clients too.

I just bought the ebook to fully grasp what this is about..... Im 27 pages in and I have to say this guy did not create a page turner.

Knorr chicken and beef powder bouillon. Add it into the rice cooker and thank me later.

A tablespoon of "Better Than Bouillion" is pretty tasty also.

4th of July chest day
Hs press
Warm up
140*12
180*10
200*10
230*10
250*8 drop 180*6- 140*6 - 90*10

Hs shoulder press/used more like a high incline press
90*12
110*10
140*10