• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Post Cycle Therapy

This just answered a lot of questions for me. Very well written. Thank you.

question .... does one need PCT if they have had test cancer and no longer produce their own testosterone.....

question .... does one need PCT if they have had test cancer and no longer produce their own testosterone.....
If you can't produce your own test then you should be on a replacement therapy anyhow so you would more or less just be a blast and cruise guy. So no you wouldn't need to pct. Just go back to your TRT. I would keep taking my AI until you have your cycle cleared out of your system. Someone may chime in here that has experience like this if tapering off to TRT dose is advised or if just dropping right from cycle to TRT is best that question I can't answer.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If you can't produce your own test then you should be on a replacement therapy anyhow so you would more or less just be a blast and cruise guy. So no you wouldn't need to pct. Just go back to your TRT. I would keep taking my AI until you have your cycle cleared out of your system. Someone may chime in here that has experience like this if tapering off to TRT dose is advised or if just dropping right from cycle to TRT is best that question I can't answer.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

thanks buildingup ..Makes sense to me ... just looking for actual experience with the subject

Lots of good information. Thanks for taking the time to put this out there.

Anyone know if it's okay to preload HCG into insulin syringes and freeze it? 500iu in each pin, only taking one out of the freezer each week when needed, thawing it, and pinning. im planning on doing this during cycle - 500iu a week 10 weeks. just wondering if theres any reason why freezing the reconstituted HCG in the pins would be detrimental.

Excellent sticky note with lots of quality information- Thank you- Newbies would do well to read this post before starting any cycles....
MB

I have to keep re-reading this because of all the information. Excellent info. I'm a beginner, and this helps tremendously

Really great info here, extremely helpful and you really break down everything in great detail!

1st cycle running 500mg of test c /12weeks with dbol 20mg daily/week 1-6 ,

PCT Clomid Nolvadex

Day 1 150 60

Day 2 90 40

Day 3 90 40

Day 4 90 40

Day 5 90 40

Day 6 90 40

Day 7 90 40

Day 8 90 40

Day 9 60 40

Day 10 60 40

Day 11 60 40

Day 12 60 40

Day 13 60 40

Day 14 60 40

Day 15 60 40

Day 16 30 20

Day 17 30 20

Day 18 30 20

Day 19 30 20

Day 20 30 20

Day 21 30 20

Is this good for my PCT?

I am looking for specific PCT (as well as on-cycle) advice for my specific situation. I do not want to step on any toes or post in the wrong place, is this the appropriate thread to post such a question(s)? I have read much, but can't seem to find my exact scenario, and I am not well versed enough to "extrapolate" the info I need from some of the more in-depth and complicated articles.

If anyone would like to answer a couple PCT type questions, I could sure use some clarity (within reason).

Thanks again everyone :)

One of the best posts I've read. Thanks for the knowledge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back