• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Post Cycle Therapy

IML Gear Cream!
what about one for caber, letro, parmi, that kinda stuff for deca and tren I believe bro ?

what about one for caber, letro, parmi, that kinda stuff for deca and tren I believe bro ?
To be perscribed that is a totally diff. Story but probably costs as much as using a source from here. Letro clomid nolva arimidex and a lot of other helpful meds are sold as "research chemicals" now as well as growth hormone stimulators and thyroid. The sources here r pretty legit with a lot of reviews to back them.. just check em out and see wich 1 looks the most trustworthy to u, I would find one that has usa domestics

When getting this type of blood work done, would it be wise to not go through*insurance as to keep any evidence of use consealed? Maybe someone has been in this situation??

There are many contradictions regarding usage and effects of AAS and on PCT. This post contains info that has been the standard for many years. Regarding HCG however, I think more needs to be understood. I am not sure yet but I am led to believe that in PCT, we want out bodies to return to normal,(we want normal LH production) and if we are adding HCG post cycle which acts like LH, how can we do that? can the clomid/Nolv. get our LH up when our pituitary glands think we don't need it due to the HCG? I believe in keeping my testes working and I am doing it now in my cycle. I am using 500i.u. 3 times a week every other week and using a highly accurate digital caliper have measured my nuts and have no shrinkage. When I followed the what I consider the old school info of the above post, my nuts turned into raisins. So far so good. What I plan on doing two weeks before my cycle ends, stop my HCG and long ester injections, use orals for a week around the clock and the second week, only in the morning. I feel then I will be perfectly fine using Nolvadex to get my pituitary to produce enough LH because my hypothalamus will hopefully not be too confused by crazy estrogen and androgen levels because of the last two weeks of fast acting and last week only in the morning which allow for more normal levels every night. This is what I gather and I really don't know if I am right but so far so good with the small doses of HCG. No side effects from 500i.u. EOD EOW. and no shrinkage after 6 weeks. That is my biggest surprise and I am very happy about that.

Hey BigLex ...how is your PCT protocol coming along? I'm very interested as it makes alot of sense and am thinking of running my HCG the same way throughout my cycle.
How long are your AAS cycles gentleman? I studied HCG in depth and see there are several reasons to use it in AAS cycles as well as at the beginning of PCT cycles. I'm trying to get a feel of how and why you guys are using HCG the way you are? As mentioned in another post, AAS and PCT cycles need to be tailored to every person. It is great that you guys are sharing your information here for all to learn from. Thank you guys!

I never get tired of reading and learning from all the great information put on here by Aristotle. Thanks again Brother!

This looks great. Im 8 weeks into a 16 weak-er and I am DEF going to run the 7-10 day hcg/nolv and follow their pct guidelines for after cycle.

I have noticed that last time i added clomid I felt much stronger through PCT…. LEGIT

Get Shredded!
Hey guys is there a reliable sourse u can turn me onto new to area im in and lost

What about ostarine during pct?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I am one of those that did not know! Thanks for the education lol so much though I'm going to need to read again!

DC

I can't grasp the use of HCG on cycle. Synthetic testosterone tells your nuts to stop working, and then you want to send a message to your nuts to work at the same time…2 conflicting messages being sent to your nuts at the same time, just doesn't seem correct or healthy when you think about it logically… I'd be interested to hear what you guys think about this

I can't grasp the use of HCG on cycle. Synthetic testosterone tells your nuts to stop working, and then you want to send a message to your nuts to work at the same time…2 conflicting messages being sent to your nuts at the same time, just doesn't seem correct or healthy when you think about it logically… I'd be interested to hear what you guys think about this

Good Question! I'll gladly provide insight as to why I LITERALLY just did this and how/why.

Disclaimer: I was and STILL am against running HCG all cycle (e.g. 250mg hcg 2-3 times weekly give or take a day and a couple hundred mg's)
, as I've read countless times you become desensitized and fuck with receptors etc...

Response: What I think about using HCG on cycle, which I read from an article on this website, is that if you are running HIGH dose (>1 gram a week) and/or LONG cycles (>12 weeks), then you should run a BLAST of HCG (and nolvadex, but not relevant here persae) every 6-8 weeks of your LONG cycle (inject 1,000ius every day for a week…. in my case i did 5,000 ius divided into 7 shots/7 days for $ and b/c my kits are 5,000ius) in order to help your nuts not completely atrophy. This will signal them to try to come back and hopefully when you stop cycle, however many times you do this hcg blast, your nuts won't be trying to come back from 16, 20, or 30 weeks of inactivity (whatever your cycle length).

Cliffs: If you're running a long ass cycle blast HCG for a week (around 1,000ius per day) every 6-8 weeks and hope that when you stop, for example, a 6 month cycle, your nuts won't react as if they've been asleep for 6 straight months, but can come back during pct as weakened survivors and be much quicker to run stronger and wake from their hibernation, but not resurrect from the death of a 6 monther with zero hcg administered during the course of said cycle example

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for clearing that up for me. Also, when you say 1000 mg per week, would this include an oral? Example: I am running test prop at 125 mg eod (500 mg a week) and anavar at 80 mg a week (560 mg) so I would be just above 1000 mg if this includes the oral. Thanks again

Awesome, thanks for clearing that up for me. Also, when you say 1000 mg per week, would this include an oral? Example: I am running test prop at 125 mg eod (500 mg a week) and anavar at 80 mg a week (560 mg) so I would be just above 1000 mg if this includes the oral. Thanks again

If you are running a 12 weak cycle or less, don;t use hcg during cycle. If you are going over, blast HCG for a week around week 6-8 to hopefully not atrophy fully and come back easier.

Any more Q's? Id be happy to help

NOTE: I got this info from a sticky, not making it up, not saying it's scientifically correct. Just trying it out:winkfinger:

If you are running a 12 weak cycle or less, don;t use hcg during cycle. If you are going over, blast HCG for a week around week 6-8 to hopefully not atrophy fully and come back easier.

Any more Q's? Id be happy to help

NOTE: I got this info from a sticky, not making it up, not saying it's scientifically correct. Just trying it out:winkfinger:

Just ran across this and thank for tip. I have two 5000 iu kits and I've been blasting for months so I'll try the 1k a day for a week

Sent using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Good Question! I'll gladly provide insight as to why I LITERALLY just did this and how/why.

Disclaimer: I was and STILL am against running HCG all cycle (e.g. 250mg hcg 2-3 times weekly give or take a day and a couple hundred mg's)
, as I've read countless times you become desensitized and fuck with receptors etc...

Response: What I think about using HCG on cycle, which I read from an article on this website, is that if you are running HIGH dose (>1 gram a week) and/or LONG cycles (>12 weeks), then you should run a BLAST of HCG (and nolvadex, but not relevant here persae) every 6-8 weeks of your LONG cycle (inject 1,000ius every day for a week…. in my case i did 5,000 ius divided into 7 shots/7 days for $ and b/c my kits are 5,000ius) in order to help your nuts not completely atrophy. This will signal them to try to come back and hopefully when you stop cycle, however many times you do this hcg blast, your nuts won't be trying to come back from 16, 20, or 30 weeks of inactivity (whatever your cycle length).

Cliffs: If you're running a long ass cycle blast HCG for a week (around 1,000ius per day) every 6-8 weeks and hope that when you stop, for example, a 6 month cycle, your nuts won't react as if they've been asleep for 6 straight months, but can come back during pct as weakened survivors and be much quicker to run stronger and wake from their hibernation, but not resurrect from the death of a 6 monther with zero hcg administered during the course of said cycle example

Dude awesome. Had so much confusion and couldnt find a straight answer on hcg.

wait what?

Wow great read! Good info and answered a lot of questions!

I'm planning a basic 13 week cycle of test e and dbol. 44 yrs old.

If I incorporate the during cycle HCG of 500iu ED for 7 days with 20mg nolva (at wk 7), do I still need to do the PCT protocol 1000iu HCG 3x/wk (with nolva/clomid) for 3 weeks?

Also it's mentioned doing nolva or an AI. I'll be running exem 12.5mg ED, so is nolva necessary too, to run with exem and HCG? I don't want to overdo it.

This is very informative- Thanks!

This post is extremely in depth for PCT. I'm glad someone took the time to thoroughly describe almost every aspect of the subject.

Back