• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How long does Tren ace and Test Cup to kick if been on trt test and Deca 8day notta

you mean your not huge yet?

Im'a teasing.. long esters full effect can be felt around 4-5 weeks.. you may feel fluctuations, and such within days, your blood serum will spike within hrs after injection, but to really feel the full on effects you're looking at 4-5 weeks

Bro no signs of sex drive increase went from 200 cyp pharmacy to 600 , regarding tren no cough sweats nothing

Bro no signs of sex drive increase went from 200 cyp pharmacy to 600 , regarding tren no cough sweats nothing
you should feel ace around 3 weeks, some start seeing sides earlier, but in all fairness the vast amount report 3 weeks is their kick in time for really noticeable effects

You pinning the tren ace ed or eod? I would think you should feel the effects of tren ace by day 8 at least I know I do.

IML Gear Cream!
I feel tren ace within the day. Prop or PP esters within two. Enanthate is usually about 3-4. Longer tend to have a less noticable onset and one day I just realize I'm getting bigger or whatever.

I'm also extremely in touch with how my body feels. I guess some people aren't like that though.

Back