• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Chasing Mass w/Trestolone * Bundy74 Ment Journal

IML Gear Cream!
Finally back home and looking forward to getting in to my normal gym routine again. Working out at new spots is cool for a while but there is nothing like your day to day gym to make you feel at home. Funny how you miss the lopsided t bar or the spots on the floor that are cracked because of the weights dropping. Either way its good to be back. Although the diet has been off, the workouts ,have been consistent which for me at the moment is more important, Im going to be jumping over to a more intense workout regiment as its time to add some confusion to the muscle. Other than that the gear is treating me well and so far Trest has been a very friendly monster to me. Definitely one of those misunderstood compounds for sure. I cant wait for the weeks to continue to pass as the Trest x Tren combo has me feeling fantastic. I feel like the Kool aid man just busting thru brick walls. (Pudge included)
Ive made some recent chubby or fluff jokes as I have really ventured much further into a bulk than normal but I do want to test the lean muscle development abilities of Trest and Tren so may make some adjustments in my carb and fat intake and just see what we can build. Either way, im feeling great and strength gains continue to impress me. Ohhh ya and the Trest seems to be getting the upper hand against the Deca D*ck!

DB Shoulder Press
4x70x15
DOUBLE SET
DB Seated Lat Raise
4x35x12

EZ Curl Front Raise
4x80x12

Cable Lat Raise
4x20x20 (2)

BB Shrugs
4x325x12

Thanks for reading and I truly appreciate the support. Stay well out there fellas and a sincere Happy New Year to each of you!

Man bro ive been away for a little while with the holidays and just catching up with this log. Cant wait to see what you have in store with this cycle.

Hey brother hope you have a safe and happy new year from me and the wife(skullz722)

Hey brother hope you have a safe and happy new year from me and the wife(skullz722)
Thanks sir! Just payed a quick visit to Skullz log and looks like everything is where it needs to be for her. I hope you guys enjoy your desert New Year and likewise wish you both success in your goals for 2018.

There’s no place like your home gym. A new scenery here and there is nice but the smell, feel and weights of your home gym is comforting to me. Glad to see you’re still on track with everything. Watch them bulk gains. Things can get out of hand and make your cut a bitch lol. I’m looking forward to seeing your end result and hearing your final thoughts on this run. Keep it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Doing work Bundy, get back in the groove and hit it hard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GGG
Thanks for the words of support fellas! Means more than you know.

Happy 2018 to the PSL and ASF crew. I apologize for the lack of posts of the last 2 days but now that all the holiday stuff is in the rearview we can get back to a more normal schedule. I am loving Trest. My only regret is not jumping on it sooner. Its a little early to gauge physical changes but as ive mentioned, the libido and endurance in the gym is most noticeable. I made some adjustments to the workouts and look forward to ton tracking the lean muscle development between Trest and Tren..I can only imagine how fun the next few months will be.

Thanks again for reading and I appreciate the support!

Split Squat
5x135x10 (2)

ISO Front Leg Extension
10x55x10 (2)

Standing Hamstring Curl
10x30x10 (2)

Angled Calf Press
5x540x20
Seated Calf Press
5x180x10

The next few months should be great for you. I am hoping to get on tren soon. Once I am up and running please stop by. Continued support from me and the wife. Happy New Year.

There’s no place like your home gym. A new scenery here and there is nice but the smell, feel and weights of your home gym is comforting to me. Glad to see you’re still on track with everything. Watch them bulk gains. Things can get out of hand and make your cut a bitch lol. I’m looking forward to seeing your end result and hearing your final thoughts on this run. Keep it up

My gym smells like an un-wiped ass but I wouldn't have it any other way. A new gym is fun once in a while to try out new equipment and whatnot. It's also nice to walk into an unfamiliar gym being one of the biggest guys there and having people look at you like "who the fuck is that gorilla?"

But then you go back to your home gym and see all the familiar faces, your gym crush(es), your favorite bench, the familiar sound of shitty pop music before i put my headphones in, the same set of old man balls that I see every morning in the locker room when I turn the corner....can't beat it.

Get Shredded!
Another day another way. Added in some cardio to the last 2 workouts and as I previously mentioned really want to test the lean muscle development capabilities of Trest x Tren. Will be increasing the duration and intensity of the cardio routines as the weeks roll on.
Heres a look at the last two workouts.

1x50x15 WU
1x55x12
1x60x10
1x60x8
3x60x5
DOUBLE SET
DB 1 Arm Overhead Tricep Extension
5x60x10

EZ Curl Bar Bicep Curl
3x80x10 (1/2 rep and hold)
EZ Curl Bar Bicep Curl (negative)
2x80x5

DB Hanging Reverse Preacher Curl
5x35x10 (2)

Cable Straight Bar Pushdown
1x80x20
3x100x20
DOUBLE SET
Cable Tricep Kickback ( no handle)
5x40x10

DB Forearm Twist
2x25x20
DB Forearm Reverse Curl
2x25x10

Seated Calf Press
5x200x10

20 mins steady state walk on treadmill (speed 4.0)

DB Incline Press
10x80x10

Flat Bench Press
10x235x10

Cable Crossover
10x40x20

Seated Calf Press
5x205x10

My gym smells like an un-wiped ass but I wouldn't have it any other way. A new gym is fun once in a while to try out new equipment and whatnot. It's also nice to walk into an unfamiliar gym being one of the biggest guys there and having people look at you like "who the fuck is that gorilla?"

But then you go back to your home gym and see all the familiar faces, your gym crush(es), your favorite bench, the familiar sound of shitty pop music before i put my headphones in, the same set of old man balls that I see every morning in the locker room when I turn the corner....can't beat it.

Lmao, pretty much. Nicely put. But I get the pleasure of training with my gym crush. I think I drool more than I lift lol

Another day another way. Added in some cardio to the last 2 workouts and as I previously mentioned really want to test the lean muscle development capabilities of Trest x Tren. Will be increasing the duration and intensity of the cardio routines as the weeks roll on.
Heres a look at the last two workouts.

1x50x15 WU
1x55x12
1x60x10
1x60x8
3x60x5
DOUBLE SET
DB 1 Arm Overhead Tricep Extension
5x60x10

EZ Curl Bar Bicep Curl
3x80x10 (1/2 rep and hold)
EZ Curl Bar Bicep Curl (negative)
2x80x5

DB Hanging Reverse Preacher Curl
5x35x10 (2)

Cable Straight Bar Pushdown
1x80x20
3x100x20
DOUBLE SET
Cable Tricep Kickback ( no handle)
5x40x10

DB Forearm Twist
2x25x20
DB Forearm Reverse Curl
2x25x10

Seated Calf Press
5x200x10

DB Incline Press
10x80x10

Flat Bench Press
10x235x10

Cable Crossover
10x40x20

Seated Calf Press
5x205x10

Have you/are you taking measurements along the way? I noticed with trest the glycogen/intra muscular water retention is spectacular. I noticed an entire 3/4" increase in my arm measurements within the first month. Yes it's mostly water and glycogen, but man it really fills you out.

Have you/are you taking measurements along the way? I noticed with trest the glycogen/intra muscular water retention is spectacular. I noticed an entire 3/4" increase in my arm measurements within the first month. Yes it's mostly water and glycogen, but man it really fills you out.

Actually I was just about to make a post about it brother. On top of the Insulin it really does have a retention factor to it but not a bloated fluffy one. Its a crazy fulltime pump but its "hard" if that makes sense. I am getting to the fun stuff with the Trest now so I will have much more details to provide.
Thanks for checking in and talk soon..

Well I am really getting to the portion of the cycle where things are kicking in. Most recently I have noticed my body temp is thru the roof. It used to be I only felt a change in temp while on Tren and sleeping. Nowadays though I just run hot. I have been dealing with the night sweats again but oddly enough the insomnia hasnt been as much of an issue. Aside the changes in strength, endurance and mental confidence. I have been really been blown away by the full feeling deep in the muscle belly. Its not like a heavy arm day workout pump but rather its just a steady state. Just a feeling of fullness but not with fluff or puff, it is a more hardened feeling that is for all intents and purposes full time. Even on the off days I feel full.
Although I may be logging Trest, I have to be honest, this current cycle really has done the most for overall development. I firmly believe Trest and Tren should run together! Will be updating more regularly now that things are starting to really kick in. Every workout has found a new PR or the ability to push more reps. Either way there are noticeable and trackable changes starting to happen.

Thanks again to the PSL for the opportunity. I am having a great time and am truly fortunate to be able to log and gain from this experience.

The carb cycling has began to pay off and aside improvements to the appetite I find the up in protein to really be helping in keeping the muscle full. This run has been great and ive really enjoyed this Trest. There is some slight retention ive noticed but nothing as severe as anadrol or at least in my case. The next fews weeks will see an increase in cardio and staying disciplined with the carb cycling as I really want to test the lean muscle factor. The iFg has helped burn off some of the excess belly fat put on during this bulk and of course the introduction of insulin and carb increase.
Beyond all this ive began to really size up the frame and am really curious what this round of gains will bring. Im hoping for more of a shoulder and lat spread to help slim the waist even more..then again im just putting value to the waist since increasing the waist a few inches these last few months.

Landmine 1 Arm Row
1x45x20 WU
1x90x10 (2)
1x100x10 (2)
1x110x10 (2)
1x120x6 (2) PR
DOUBLE SET
DB Bicep Curl
5x60x10 (2)

Seated Cable 1 Arm Row
5x50x10 (2)

Cable Rope Bicep Curl
3x80x12

ISO Low Row
2x90x15
2x135x10

ISO Pulldown
3x90x15

Seated Calf Raise
4x200x20

30 mins 3.5 speed on treadmill

As usual thank you for reading and I appreciate the support!

This should be a nice addition late in the bulk and headed into contest season

any pics? before, during and after pics really help

X2, come on Bundy you know how this goes...Anyone can type up a log...without pics its pretty much useless...Results or it didnt happen 😁😁

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Log is going good man. Keep digging.

Log going great brother. Hope all is well. Let’s see some updated pics.

Where did you get that shirt? It’s hilarious.

Where did you get that shirt? It’s hilarious.

HAAA I made it along with a couple of others. Just one offs for shits and giggles!

Looking good man and the shirts are great. Now take the shirt off and show off that physique lol

Back