• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

McDonald’s Confession

IML Gear Cream!
close your eyes, bro. don’t look at the delicious worms.
I shut my eyes and ate things before that I long to regret.. My days are done with that as my standards have been restored! lol

I shut my eyes and ate things before that I long to regret.. My days are done with that as my standards have been restored! lol

Im not defending mcdees quality or anything but people should know by now that they only use 100% beef right? I think I evens saw something that they done even use mechanically seperated chicken for there nuggets any more?

now im craving a bacteria ridden chipotle burrito for some reason...

Im not defending mcdees quality or anything but people should know by now that they only use 100% beef right? I think I evens saw something that they done even use mechanically seperated chicken for there nuggets any more?

now im craving a bacteria ridden chipotle burrito for some reason...

All I know is when the surface of my burger looks similar to the surface of the lunar landing on the moon, I'll pass..

I’ve been craving a few hot dogs and burgers from Nicky’s or jackys . Chicagosterone knows wtf I’m talking about

I’ve been craving a few hot dogs and burgers from Nicky’s or jackys . Chicagosterone knows wtf I’m talking about
By hotdogs you mean nigger cock, right?

Sent from my DEA work phone

I smoked pot in a McDonald’s bathroom, I got a blowjob in the crew room and I watched my manager smoke crack in the bathroom

Get Shredded!
Try the new Arch Burger.....that shit hits!

Sent from my DEA work phone

I think Mcdonalds is gross. You couldnt pay me to eat those burgers. Really think they are trying to kill off poor people with their cheap food. I found a Mcdonalds fry under my car seat like 2 years later with no decomposition and that is not normal. I could have put it in the microwave and it would have been new. I wouldnt even feed my German Shepherd that crap. But I get it lots of people love it, but I don't know why..

I think Mcdonalds is gross. You couldnt pay me to eat those burgers. Really think they are trying to kill off poor people with their cheap food. I found a Mcdonalds fry under my car seat like 2 years later with no decomposition and that is not normal. I could have put it in the microwave and it would have been new. I wouldnt even feed my German Shepherd that crap. But I get it lots of people love it, but I don't know why..

...can I have the fry?

Back