• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test prop question

Canebrake

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It’s concerning blood work. At 1CC eod what should someone reasonably expect TT be. I’ve never ran prop before. I currently running a ripstack 300 blend(no sponsor here) 100/100/100 Prop,Tren, Mast and got a surprise call from my TRT doc wanting bloods. Because I never ran prop before I didn’t have a clue where my levels would be. So I bit the bullet and waited 3 days from my last pin to draw.

It came back 62 ng/dl and free T was 4.1!!!! We both agreed the lab had to screw up and he wants me to go back in 2 weeks. I’ve already ordered labs from privatemd for Monday am just to double check and my next pin is tomorrow morning.

Funny thing is other than a little tired I feel fine. I bang the girl everyday. Sometimes twice. I’m looking at the ugliest of uglies and wanting to bang them too. Gym workouts are great. I would have never guessed those numbers.

Same exact thing happened to me on a blend like that. Pulled bloods 72 hour after last pin and came back with a 68 test level. Felt just like you as well and looked great so not sure.

Ive learned to take trt dose with any blend from that experience

Back