I am not racist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: I am not racist

  1. #16
    Registered User
    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,629

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,765
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,442
    Thanked in
    2,166 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldschool View Post
    Yes I am black.
    You couldn't tell from my avi??
    ^^^The only black guy I know that you donít have to hide a welfare check in his work boots.








    Oh címon! Just trying to lighten the mood a little here.

  2. #17
    Registered User
    IronRage's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,122

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    423
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,478
    Thanked in
    930 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    Usually when you say you are not a racist you are.

    As to the YouTube video it's not there.

    I do not have a lot of time analyzing what different races have going on. I hate the whole diversity thing as I think all people want the same thing in life. Just the people that hate on others are the issue. They can be black, white brown you name it.

    Get rid of them and we have no issues.
    I disagree, nowadays people have to say that because if youíre white and talk about blacks wether the context is positive or negative it gets misconstrued as racism simply because they are white

    Donít get me wrong, Iíve heard people say ďIím not racist but I hate niggersĒ to some people thereís a difference between the stereotypical thug and the average African American who is just trying to earn an honest living and live a happy life like a lot of Americans, itís just stupid to call someone racist for pointing out the facts

  3. #18
    Registered User
    IronRage's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,122

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    423
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,478
    Thanked in
    930 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by boyou boy View Post
    hating niggas HAS NOT MEANT someone hating a certain race in a very long time. Any person who goes to work and takes care of their family isn't a nigga.. your color doesn't make you a nigga.. I know 1or 2 hard working black guys that hate niggas just as much as me.

    My rebel flag flys proudly on everything I own. Im southern born and im a PROUD WHITE MALE. I love my race and heritage as we all should, it's not a crime.....

    PEOPLE NEED TO REALIZE THAT HATING NIGGAS IS A TYPE OF PERSON, NOT A CERTAIN COLOR of someone's skin. I HAVE FAMILY MEMBERS WHO ARE WHITE NIGGAS JUST LIKE EVERYONE ON HERE.

    FLYING MY FLAG IS NOT RACIST ITS MY HERITAGE.

    HATING NIGGAS IS NOT RACIST, ITS HATING ALL TRASHY SCUM BAGS IN AMERICA.

    BELIEVE ME BLACK PEOPLE HATE NIGGAS TO

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Let me guess thereís a difference between nigga and nigger....

    We should be proud to be Americans, most of us here are Americans regardless of what color we are

  4. #19
    Registered User
    Rajput's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,428

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    916
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    803
    Thanked in
    589 Posts
    Rep Points
    1574902068

    Why can blacks call each other niggers but we cant ? Thats racist


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    bomb_r2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,750

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    307
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    369
    Thanked in
    311 Posts
    Rep Points
    -81085671

    Quote Originally Posted by Rajput View Post
    Why can blacks call each other niggers but we cant ? Thats racist


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They say nigga , to blacks nigga means anything from friend to guy to retard . Itís like an all purpose word .

  6. #21
    Registered User
    Rajput's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,428

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    916
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    803
    Thanked in
    589 Posts
    Rep Points
    1574902068

    Quote Originally Posted by bomb_r2 View Post
    They say nigga , to blacks nigga means anything from friend to guy to retard . Itís like an all purpose word .
    But we cant use the word nigga ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Gym Derelict


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,365

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,190
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,691
    Thanked in
    2,203 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rajput View Post
    But we cant use the word nigga ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is called political correctness.

    This is from a very vocal minority where common sense does not apply.

    It is a liberal disease, certain people can violate the code if they are a certain race while the rest of us it is totally unacceptable to use such language.

    Also a form of different culture than the norm. You familiar with the cass system? Kind of like that with a twist. Ignorant uneducated people live at the lower income level but we are not allowed to criticize them for what they truly are. Basically the untouchable portion of society if compared to the cass system.

  8. #23
    Registered User
    Rajput's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,428

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    916
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    803
    Thanked in
    589 Posts
    Rep Points
    1574902068

    Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    It is called political correctness.

    This is from a very vocal minority where common sense does not apply.

    It is a liberal disease, certain people can violate the code if they are a certain race while the rest of us it is totally unacceptable to use such language.

    Also a form of different culture than the norm. You familiar with the cass system? Kind of like that with a twist. Ignorant uneducated people live at the lower income level but we are not allowed to criticize them for what they truly are. Basically the untouchable portion of society if compared to the cass system.
    I call this black supremacy !!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #24
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    16,112

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,194
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,326
    Thanked in
    3,727 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    personally I dont get offended by words, I will get mad at how I'm treated, but I'm usually in a good position to put people a notch down when I chose.
    As far as blacks and the use of offensive words the liability of having a complication with a good loyal employees and a new guy possibly getting offended is the sole reason I wont hire women or blacks. I have enough shit to deal with and enough stress without adding one more potential problem. I feel like I'm not alone here and if people realize they themselves are the problem maybe they will change their behavior instead of crying the victim role constantly

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    bomb_r2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,750

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    307
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    369
    Thanked in
    311 Posts
    Rep Points
    -81085671

    Quote Originally Posted by Rajput View Post
    But we cant use the word nigga ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you can say anything you please, you just better be able to kick ass if you say it to the wrong person

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    bomb_r2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,750

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    307
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    369
    Thanked in
    311 Posts
    Rep Points
    -81085671

    I say spick , beaner , wetback very often. Iím however the biggest person in my building. I go to Krogerís ( itís all black there ) itís all skinny black ppl who have their pants down to their knees with a belt on ( Iím not sure why ) . Even if I wasnít the biggest one there Iíd still be able to run then kick their ass ( their pants would trip them up ) . You wonít catch a hate crime for calling someone nigger unless you hit them . Most blacks will call you a cracker before you do something to provoke them . Just be smarter than who ever has the misfortune of dealing with you

  12. #27
    Registered User
    Rajput's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,428

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    916
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    803
    Thanked in
    589 Posts
    Rep Points
    1574902068

    Quote Originally Posted by bomb_r2 View Post
    I say spick , beaner , wetback very often. Iím however the biggest person in my building. I go to Krogerís ( itís all black there ) itís all skinny black ppl who have their pants down to their knees with a belt on ( Iím not sure why ) . Even if I wasnít the biggest one there Iíd still be able to run then kick their ass ( their pants would trip them up ) . You wonít catch a hate crime for calling someone nigger unless you hit them . Most blacks will call you a cracker before you do something to provoke them . Just be smarter than who ever has the misfortune of dealing with you
    Guns dont see big guys and small guys. Even a child can pull triggers. So if i were you, i wouldnt mess with those skinny ass bitch niggas.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Who's got the best racist memes!!?
    By BOGNERrocker in forum The Pit
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 10-15-2018, 11:01 AM
  2. So I guess im racist. Lol
    By Kronikmstrb8r in forum The Pit
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 05-12-2014, 03:09 AM
  3. Racist Ron
    By colochine in forum The Pit
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-18-2013, 06:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums