• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Food

ponyboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whole drumsticks as wings.
044b913f3da84e93d55f50df252c086e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d732e2634e0a58431e867d7d62dbff3e.jpg

Oh yeah!! Speaking my language now. Ever try the Hooter’s sauce in a jar from the store? Not the exact same as Hooter’s but it’ll get you by. Like it’s not Heroin but it’s a handful of OxyCodone at least.

Ranch instead of blue cheese is sacrilege.

Couldn't have said it better.
True story: There's a place down here that has killer wings. Great restaurant too. Don't have blue cheese. Only ranch. I walked out and never returned. I should have told the to go fuck their mothers. Sounds cool in spanish..

Couldn't have said it better.
True story: There's a place down here that has killer wings. Great restaurant too. Don't have blue cheese. Only ranch. I walked out and never returned. I should have told the to go fuck their mothers. Sounds cool in spanish..

Lmao “WINGS WIT BLUE CHEESE OR GO FUCK YA MUDDA!!”

07d68efa8b039cba03a1cf291bdfe7bd.jpg

Is this better juice head friends? Ranch and blue cheese!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Oldschool and I will be over in a bit...

Let’s try this spring. If you are 206 area like OS. Let us do some Dungeness crab and Ribeye on the grill.

Thanks for the props!!

Let’s try this spring. If you are 206 area like OS. Let us do some Dungeness crab and Ribeye on the grill.

Thanks for the props!!

253. I’ll bring the ribeye.

Do u really ( Gotta have celery ) ? How about a carrot 🥕
Can't eat carrots much, I used to stuff em in an girlfriends ass....then it went to zucchini....I had to drop her when she wanted a butternut squash in her ass, sadly I knew I was being replaced by a vegetable....

Sent from my DEA work phone

can't eat carrots much, i used to stuff em in an girlfriends ass....then it went to zucchini....i had to drop her when she wanted a butternut squash in her ass, sadly i knew i was being replaced by a vegetable....

Sent from my dea work phone

lmao!!

Back