• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Tren is a poor mans Primo

Yes i see the chart and i already know all of that , However first take into account how CLEAN and side effect friendly Primo is ( that stands for something ) Yes it is VERY expensive and pinning everyday sucks , however i am fortunate that I can afford it , don’t get me wrong I DO NOT like spending that much on gear hoping it’s real , Pharmacom and Alpha Pharma is G2G , check the codes .. I have nothing to gain propping up Primo , it just gave me the best look i ever had , and there must be a reason it was Arnold’s favorite !!!! Maybe some people respond different to certain compounds , i don’t know , l am not that smart ... Just saying guys .... when i get back from Hawaii , i am jumping back on 900 mgs per week of Primo , Sust , Proviron !!!!! I am getting really excited ... There is going to be a new king on ASF !!! JK ..

some good information there but 900 primo is a bit much,

Hey Sumner, how is the pip with primo for you. I have a bunch of primo I'd like to run but the pip is pretty bad. Do you get used to it? I have home brew primo e at 200 mg per ml.

Hey Sumner, how is the pip with primo for you. I have a bunch of primo I'd like to run but the pip is pretty bad. Do you get used to it? I have home brew primo e at 200 mg per ml.
2 things with your question and i am not being rude , funny , or mean , however , first thing is , and this is just my thoughts I would NEVER purchase 200 mgs per ml ... It is just WAY to tempting for the source to cut you short , not as advertised, and NO way to know ... Second is PIP , not being a dick , but i NEVER get it , and even if i was a little uncomfortable for a day , well who gives a fuck ???? Gains are the main thing ... Sorry to take that part out on you , it just drives me nuts 🥜 all these kids more worried about a little post pain than the actual quality of gear !!!!

2 things with your question and i am not being rude , funny , or mean , however , first thing is , and this is just my thoughts I would NEVER purchase 200 mgs per ml ... It is just WAY to tempting for the source to cut you short , not as advertised, and NO way to know ... Second is PIP , not being a dick , but i NEVER get it , and even if i was a little uncomfortable for a day , well who gives a fuck ???? Gains are the main thing ... Sorry to take that part out on you , it just drives me nuts 🥜 all these kids more worried about a little post pain than the actual quality of gear !!!!

Primo is known to be a very painful injection for a lot of people so before you start tooting on your own horn, you should gather some information before you scold someone else.. the questionnaire was on point and it's very understandable for his concern..

i agree with Frank to a degree. Primo is much older then most steroids, and over the years it has been out shined. Definitely a high quality drug! just not very practical.

give me winny and test and im a happy camper.
. I truly believe Primo is not as popular or talked about as much because it is VERY expensive to run 1 Gram per week , and it takes around 10/12 weeks to see results !!!!!! Tren is cheap and kicks rite in , so of course it is the favorite ... Also a lot of guys are in college trying to make ends meet , or raising kids and putting them through school , etc . So it is ridiculous to pay that kind of coin for something that you pray is the real article. $120 per week just for Primo .. However trust me it really changes your body ... if you are big and want to be swole and a little soft do not really care about quality of muscle , then don’t even bother , and there is nothing wrong with being a big swole dude !!!! Take your Dbol , Deca , etc !!!! For the guys looking lean this will preserve your muscle more than Tren on a calorie deficit , and that is a fact that can be looked up ...

Yea I finished a 20 week Primo run and I got zero pip as well, this Spring I am going to do another 20 week run with a different source so hopefully still no pip, but this one is also 150mg/ml.

2 things, is a gram a week really worth it to you Primo Guys, I keep getting told 600mg-800mg per week is plenty enough, but I have enough to do 1g a week like previously I was just curious of everyone's thoughts here, and second why not just use Primo with Tren? this is also what I did on my previous blast.

Primo is known to be a very painful injection for a lot of people so before you start tooting on your own horn, you should gather some information before you scold someone else.. the questionnaire was on point and it's very understandable for his concern..

I didn’t scold anybody Mr hall monitor , I said i i do not get pip from Primo , what more do you want me to say ?

Back