• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Euro-pharmacies - anavar log

IML Gear Cream!
12/12/17 - 14/12/17 Day 7 to 9

Quick update in regards to the last 3 days. Did my workouts and I definitely feel that my overall strength is going up. Also did a crazy HIIT session and I felt a real push in that, usually I get knackered.

15/12/17 - 22/12/17 Day 10 to 18

Here I am with a fresh update - So, in general, my strength is definitely going up every time I do a session. I can also visibly see the fat I am shredding. Pumps are really good even though the dosage is low and also the vascularity is coming out too. Also, the hardness has increased in the muscles. Excellent var tbh and this is what I was hoping for.

Loving this Var - In terms of dosage, i've still kept it at 20mg ED as I feel I'm steadily getting enough from it and don't want to entirely rely upon the Anavar on it own. I want to use the natural ability of my body. I feel after the 25-day mark that I will increase the dose to 30mg ED.

Today was a day off and also on the 17th.

Thank you all - And Merry XMAS in advance!!.

Jheeeeez, Hello everyone :D - Yes I'm still alive and loving this Anavar haha -

Just been very busy with life really - I do think that its time for me to conclude this thread. This Anavar is 100% legit. I've been gaining strength, all my lifts are up for everything with beautiful pumps. Vascularity is there, really nice hardness and endurance and most importantly a lot of fat loss, abs are coming through nicely.

If there is anybody out there who is thinking 10 times before buying this var as they might have been stung before because they have gotten crap Var. You shouldn't even worry about it with this Euro-Pharmacies Var. This var is amazing and 100% genuine. Go ahead and purchase it and you will see for yourself.

I will also keep posting here in terms of how I'm getting on - not every day but as regular as possible lol. Thank you for reading. If you have any questions about the var just hit me up. Again I reiterate, do not hesitate to buy it. It is more than good to go.

Just been very busy with life really - I do think that its time for me to conclude this thread. This Anavar is 100% legit. I've been gaining strength, all my lifts are up for everything with beautiful pumps. Vascularity is there, really nice hardness and endurance and most importantly a lot of fat loss, abs are coming through nicely.

If there is anybody out there who is thinking 10 times before buying this var as they might have been stung before because they have gotten crap Var. You shouldn't even worry about it with this Euro-Pharmacies Var. This var is amazing and 100% genuine. Go ahead and purchase it and you will see for yourself.

I will also keep posting here in terms of how I'm getting on - not every day but as regular as possible lol. Thank you for reading. If you have any questions about the var just hit me up. Again I reiterate, do not hesitate to buy it. It is more than good to go.
Thanks for the great feedback and review! Glad to see your still going strong! Keep up the great work.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I just got your message in my inbox, check yours.. Again, thank you for everything my dude..I told you from day one that the vars were on point..:winkfinger:

hit me up when your ready for round 2 :)

Nice var is my favorite oral

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This is encouraging as I've been thinking about running a var only cycle myself. I just didnt think it was something that is done regularly.

This is encouraging as I've been thinking about running a var only cycle myself. I just didnt think it was something that is done regularly.
Run test with it bro you will be much happier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back