• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Enhanced Athlete SARMs and Women

Vincentino

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My girlfriend just finished NPC Nationals in Miami a few weeks ago and was shocked at how big the women were. She doesn’t want to dabble any further into steroid than she has and doesn’t think she wants to compete anymore, as she doesn’t think she can be competitive at the National Level. She’s thinking about trying SARMs and has been researching Enhanced Athlete and I’m just trying to help her find some info as to their efficacy and if they’re really worth the try. Anyone have any experience with this company or specific SARMs in general?

That company is trash. Sarms can be used yes like ostarine and stuff I’m sure the women will chime in but stay away from EA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed! Stay away from him and his advice. Gw and ostriene can help but imho it's still not going to compete with nationals ladies who are willing to do whatever to win. If she doesn't want to compete anymore I would leave it at that. I honestly think it's either take more gear or accept not winning.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Agreed! Stay away from him and his advice. Gw and ostriene can help but imho it's still not going to compete with nationals ladies who are willing to do whatever to win. If she doesn't want to compete anymore I would leave it at that. I honestly think it's either take more gear or accept not winning.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oh no that’s what she’s doing, she knows she can’t accomplish what they’re doing without going hardcore with gear, but she still enjoys lifting and such and she wants to continue gaining and building. But she has realistic expectations and knows she won’t see the same types of results. Thank you for the info, I’ll definitely tell her

If she's still wanting to use gear for personal gains and not compete, she still can and depending on her age and stats, it can be beneficial.

As for sarms, don't waste your money on that garbage. My experience with it in summary, it's not worth the money and time. Plus women DO get nasty sides from sarms. You have way more control and benefits with gear than sarms.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I saw on another forum just today that EA got raided.

Is this true?

I saw on another forum just today that EA got raided.

Is this true?

The supposed raid was today or you saw a post today about it?

EA posted on insta like 30 mins ago

The supposed raid was today or you saw a post today about it?

EA posted on insta like 30 mins ago

I saw a post today from a very reliable source. It did not occur today but in the past few days.

But the source did sat that EA intended to remain open.

Odd right?

IML Gear Cream!
If she's still wanting to use gear for personal gains and not compete, she still can and depending on her age and stats, it can be beneficial.

As for sarms, don't waste your money on that garbage. My experience with it in summary, it's not worth the money and time. Plus women DO get nasty sides from sarms. You have way more control and benefits with gear than sarms.

Would you mind elaborating a little on the sides you experienced??

Would you mind elaborating a little on the sides you experienced??
Some of the sides I experienced were severe headaches within minutes of taking my doses, little bumps on my skin and rashes, felt off balance and dizzy/lightheaded. My sex life suffered in many different ways. Some times even feeling nauseated especially after eating or drinking. I also ended up visiting the toilet A LOT and not pleasant plus painful cramps all day. (Sorry for the visual). Those are just some... lol... there are more unpleasant sides I experienced. I even tried different combinations and couple times to see if it was just me or the sarms. It was definately the sarms.

As for appearance, it really didn't do much for me. It was more pain than benefit as well as a lot of wasted money.

Some of the sides I experienced were severe headaches within minutes of taking my doses, little bumps on my skin and rashes, felt off balance and dizzy/lightheaded. My sex life suffered in many different ways. Some times even feeling nauseated especially after eating or drinking. I also ended up visiting the toilet A LOT and not pleasant plus painful cramps all day. (Sorry for the visual). Those are just some... lol... there are more unpleasant sides I experienced. I even tried different combinations and couple times to see if it was just me or the sarms. It was definately the sarms.

As for appearance, it really didn't do much for me. It was more pain than benefit as well as a lot of wasted money.

I see. I guess the only reason I ask is because she experienced some odd sides during her prep. She ran Var, Primo, Clen, and then added Nolva about 4 weeks out. Now I know that steroids affect women in vastly different ways than they do us males, but I always thought that steroids like Primo would increase a woman’s sex drive, but for her it’s like it killed it, and there at the end of her prep it was totally non-existent. Now she’s off everything and I guess her body should be starting to get back to normal, but I don’t want her to mess herself up again in that way by doing Sarms. So hearing you say that definitely makes me a tad worried.

I see. I guess the only reason I ask is because she experienced some odd sides during her prep. She ran Var, Primo, Clen, and then added Nolva about 4 weeks out. Now I know that steroids affect women in vastly different ways than they do us males, but I always thought that steroids like Primo would increase a woman’s sex drive, but for her it’s like it killed it, and there at the end of her prep it was totally non-existent. Now she’s off everything and I guess her body should be starting to get back to normal, but I don’t want her to mess herself up again in that way by doing Sarms. So hearing you say that definitely makes me a tad worried.
Sarms were the only ones that gave me nasty sides. Steroids have been good to me.

Her cycle sounds fairy typical for prep with adding AI at the end. But women need to be careful with it so they don't rebound after. With her having no sex drive could have been dose dependent. If you don't mind me asking, what were her doses and cycle length/length of each compound?

Sarms were the only ones that gave me nasty sides. Steroids have been good to me.

Her cycle sounds fairy typical for prep with adding AI at the end. But women need to be careful with it so they don't rebound after. With her having no sex drive could have been dose dependent. If you don't mind me asking, what were her doses and cycle length/length of each compound?

I have seen women post that they do not get increased sex drive on Anavar?

Is the true in certain cases?

I have seen women post that they do not get increased sex drive on Anavar?

Is the true in certain cases?
Everyone is different. Var is the mildest with sides so yea, I can see some women not get the sex drive or increased love button sensitivity. It is dose dependent and person's tolerance too, keep that in mind. So two women, one taking 5mg and another 20mg could have insane drive, where others it could be 10mg and get nothing.

Certainly.

Weeks 1-6:
Primo E @50mgs/week
Anavar @10mgs ED
Weeks 7-16:
Primo E @100mgs/week
Anavar @20mgs ED
Added Nolvadex @20mgs ED in week 12 till week 16

Ostarine is awesome for gals. Low sides and its anabolic. We also have studies of up to 90 days of use.

For my girlfriend, I have collected SARMs from PP. They are legit and authentic, Opps, I have collected MK-677 and Ostarine together and made a stack for her.
The dosage was 10mg for the first 5-week and then 15mg for next 10-week cycle. You can try these for your GF.

Banned in 3, 2, 1......

Back