PSL Sponosred Clen Log Booty Shorts and Sports Bras here I come

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 139
  1. #31
    Senior Member

    ResistingNut's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Caves of Afghanistan
    Posts
    1,860

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    504
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    525
    Thanked in
    404 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Nice! Iíll be following this log closely! Have you started to notice any weight loss yet? Any starting pictures?

    Keep up the work! Love your pibbles! I too have a pibble, Mary Jane! IMG_0016.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #32
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,048

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,764
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,067
    Thanked in
    2,105 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Where's these booty shorts and sports bras at?..... You gotta put up some pics with a title like that or just clickbait..lol

  3. #33
    Senior Member

    S.Cheeks's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    777

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    434
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    102
    Thanked in
    78 Posts
    Rep Points
    654447006

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    Where's these booty shorts and sports bras at?..... You gotta put up some pics with a title like that or just clickbait..lol
    letís see ya girl


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #34
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    525

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    198
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    102
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points
    441967615

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    Where's these booty shorts and sports bras at?..... You gotta put up some pics with a title like that or just clickbait..lol
    Kinda clickbait I am not there yet but will be by the end of log. But will post pics tomorrow

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by S.Cheeks View Post
    letís see ya girl



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will post some pics in the morning. Thatís for following along.

  5. #35
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    525

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    198
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    102
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points
    441967615

    Quote Originally Posted by ResistingNut View Post
    Nice! Iíll be following this log closely! Have you started to notice any weight loss yet? Any starting pictures?

    Keep up the work! Love your pibbles! I too have a pibble, Mary Jane! IMG_0016.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am down 3lbs so far. Again I have been away for 2 months with move. Ate like crap. Cleaning things up and hitting the gym finally. Cardio starts Sunday.

  6. #36
    EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    15,318

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,318
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,841
    Thanked in
    2,511 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ResistingNut View Post
    Nice! Iíll be following this log closely! Have you started to notice any weight loss yet? Any starting pictures?

    Keep up the work! Love your pibbles! I too have a pibble, Mary Jane! IMG_0016.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    she's a beaut!!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    Where's these booty shorts and sports bras at?..... You gotta put up some pics with a title like that or just clickbait..lol
    click bait... hahhaa

  7. #37
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    525

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    198
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    102
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points
    441967615

    Pics up later today. Sorry for the delay. Here was breakfast. 5 eggs 2 slices bacon and pillsbury crescent roll in a muffin pan.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #38
    Senior Member

    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    7,883

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,076
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,281
    Thanked in
    1,698 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Wheres these pics girl....we are all patiently waiting.....

  9. #39
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    525

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    198
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    102
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points
    441967615

    Sorry for the delay. Here are some up to date pics. I know I know not booty shorts and sports bra. Give me some time and I will get there donít worry when i am getting close you will get some more pics. So like I said I am 5í5 so most of my weight in ass and thighs. Trying to work on legs mostly to give them better shape. Here was my workout from the other day.
    Deadlifts 3x5 135 I know I will go up next time. These were easy
    Standing leg curls 3x10 30lbs each leg.
    Military press 2x8 on plate loaded machine 25lbs these hurt my shoulder and always have due to prior injury and surgery i need to find another exercise any suggestions
    Pushdown 3x10 37.5 lbs I can go heavier next time
    Seated calf raises 3x12 @ 45lbs
    Walking the dog 30 mins. She is happy that she is getting the walks. Fixing my bicycle tomorrow so I can start riding as well. Diet going well. I also am taking 40mcg now started today.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #40
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    684

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    226
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    108
    Thanked in
    96 Posts
    Rep Points
    1105530125

    I maybe biased by I think she looks good

  11. #41
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    Bundy74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,177

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    240
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyeguy View Post
    I maybe biased by I think she looks good
    Agreed sir! Keep it up SkulzZ!

  12. #42
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    525

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    198
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    102
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points
    441967615

    Quote Originally Posted by Bundy74 View Post
    Agreed sir! Keep it up SkulzZ!
    Thanks for stopping by and giving me the OK! Just wait and see what happens over the next few weeks. The changes are coming.

  13. #43
    Senior Member

    ResistingNut's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Caves of Afghanistan
    Posts
    1,860

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    504
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    525
    Thanked in
    404 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyeguy View Post
    I maybe biased by I think she looks good
    Nope. Just thinking the same exact thing. She looks good


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #44
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    525

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    198
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    102
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points
    441967615

    Quote Originally Posted by ResistingNut View Post
    Nope. Just thinking the same exact thing. She looks good


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for taken a look and giving me the OK! Wait till the next few weeks. Things will be getting better

  15. #45
    Senior Member

    antoniodiaz031ck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    832

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    179
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    109
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points
    1514142190

    Quote Originally Posted by Skullz722 View Post
    Sorry for the delay. Here are some up to date pics. I know I know not booty shorts and sports bra. Give me some time and I will get there donít worry when i am getting close you will get some more pics. So like I said I am 5í5 so most of my weight in ass and thighs. Trying to work on legs mostly to give them better shape. Here was my workout from the other day.
    Deadlifts 3x5 135 I know I will go up next time. These were easy
    Standing leg curls 3x10 30lbs each leg.
    Military press 2x8 on plate loaded machine 25lbs these hurt my shoulder and always have due to prior injury and surgery i need to find another exercise any suggestions
    Pushdown 3x10 37.5 lbs I can go heavier next time
    Seated calf raises 3x12 @ 45lbs
    Walking the dog 30 mins. She is happy that she is getting the walks. Fixing my bicycle tomorrow so I can start riding as well. Diet going well. I also am taking 40mcg now started today.
    Looking good keep up the good work

    Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. mens physique board shorts
    By huewutm8 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-22-2015, 11:05 PM
  2. classic gym shorts
    By IdahoRally in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-14-2015, 12:02 AM
  3. Boxer shorts
    By buildingup in forum The Pit
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-12-2014, 01:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums