• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test e, deca, mast e dose?

jimmy14

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Would like some feedback I'm doing
Test e 600mg wk
Mast e 400mg wk
Deca 400mg wk
Hgh 4iu daily
I have gyno issues I have Caber, proviron, aromasin I think that's enough to keep it under control but guys keep telling me to lower test should i keep test same as deca dose? anybody with some feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

If you have gyno issues I would. I'm very sensitive and as a result I always keep my test dose very low....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Test e 600mg wk
Mast e 400mg wk
Deca 400mg wk
Hgh 4iu daily
I have gyno issues I have Caber, proviron, aromasin I think that's enough to keep it under control but guys keep telling me to lower test should i keep test same as deca dose? anybody with some feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

Sorry what u think about Caber dose 1mg week split into 2 doses say monday and Thursday?

I wouldn't use it unless needed control e2 and you may not need it, most don't. The normal dose is .5 e3d

I lie those doses. Should be a good cycle. And .5 e3d might be a little high for that dose of deca. I’d prefer .5 twice a week

Test e 600mg wk
Mast e 400mg wk
Deca 400mg wk
Hgh 4iu daily

There's many factors to consider here, your genetics, cycle length, dosage/timing etc etc.. From a "basic generalization" that's a nice cycle that may produce minimal estro sides for many..However,not everybody will respond the same with internal activation's/deactivation's between transcelluar groups and metobolites..It's like trying to hit a moving target blindfolded with taking a guess on what may/may not transpire here, whether you possess a greater presence of the aromatase enzymes and will your Testosterone convert to estro, or even go in the direction to DHT and even stronger androgen..Nandrolone can convert into estro, but in specially circumstances, however it may have different mechanisms of action with "YOU" and effects, converting or impairing the functions of the pituitary gland, increasing prolactin serum levels..What I'm saying here is no one can tell you that this cycle is right for YOU and to decrease this or that, because gene response will differ from one to the next.. BLOOD work is the only real way to see what is taking place and what may be going on or what might possible take place.. But from the vast majority with reports, this cycle/compounds selected at these dosages has produced positive results in all directions..

Keep the mast in there, it was compete aggressively for a position within PR's and ER's, basically rendering the circulation of Estro/Progestin useless when it concerns the breast/glandular ducts/tissue, further more it "MAY" increase your free test levels by not effecting the main precursor "testosterone" by way of reduction, thus no aromatases and indirect course through E1/E2 elevation and possibly increasing progestin serum levels..

I love the addition of proviron with mast, a very complimentary combination..

Yea I am speaking from my personal experience and what works for me. Everyone is different and as visions said only bloodwork can truly tell u about your individual needs. While I keep test very low and avoid lots of issues I have a buddy that can run a gram of test with no issues at all, goes to show how different everyone is, it's all about figuring out your needs and bloodwork Is the best way to do so..

Nolvadex 50mg for 3 days while using AI

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Ya I was actually hesitant to even asking cause took me a long time to realize everybody reacts different and I tried a lot of variations. experience is the best teacher. I'm very sensitive to gyno 300mg wk I have symptoms but I figured try to be as cautious as possible cause I'm goi g to cycle regardless so that's why I'm adding mast and proviron I'm prob going to run Caber regardless will help with libido and dry me out but I've never taken before so I will start low and it expires in 2018 so I want to use it up before than lol. I'm going to lower my test to 400mg maybe 300mg I want the least sides as possible but thanks for the feedback. As for nolvidex I've never ran it during cycle I see a lot of guys doing it but if you think about it why would you want to completely block out estrogen isn't that build muscle if that's the case I would just take out the compound that's causing the issue I think I would want to inhibit so take an AI cause that's what they are for idk that's just my opinion on nolvidex but guys have dine it like that and seemed to work for them but dosent make much sense to me but I might be wrong

Ya I was actually hesitant to even asking cause took me a long time to realize everybody reacts different and I tried a lot of variations. experience is the best teacher. I'm very sensitive to gyno 300mg wk I have symptoms but I figured try to be as cautious as possible cause I'm goi g to cycle regardless so that's why I'm adding mast and proviron I'm prob going to run Caber regardless will help with libido and dry me out but I've never taken before so I will start low and it expires in 2018 so I want to use it up before than lol. I'm going to lower my test to 400mg maybe 300mg I want the least sides as possible but thanks for the feedback. As for nolvidex I've never ran it during cycle I see a lot of guys doing it but if you think about it why would you want to completely block out estrogen isn't that build muscle if that's the case I would just take out the compound that's causing the issue I think I would want to inhibit so take an AI cause that's what they are for idk that's just my opinion on nolvidex but guys have dine it like that and seemed to work for them but dosent make much sense to me but I might be wrong

Sorry forgot to say I will be taking bloodwork I just did 2 weeks ago I was 5 weeks off everything was good except test was high and blood is thick and hi took baseline before that cycle u can look on advanced elite lab thread

Is there a ratio that you would want to run test-mast? More test or more mast or even? I'm guessing everyone would react different huh?

In for this. I'll be running 600 test, 400 deca, 400 mast e in the future. Gonna grab some proviron as well. I was thinking about doing

500mg test
300mg dhb to add week 6
400mg deca
400mg mast e
Proviron.
50 mg Test suspension pwo
Dbol is tempting.

Soon to be due for a great bulk.

I'd like to know what everyone thinks about the OP doses.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Test e 600mg wk
Mast e 400mg wk
Deca 400mg wk
Hgh 4iu daily

I wanted to state that Im running almost the same cycle, but my dosage is way higher.. TestE,Deca,MastE,proviron,Caber,and adex.. Dbol pre workout!

I wanted to state that Im running almost the same cycle, but my dosage is way higher.. TestE,Deca,MastE,proviron,Caber,and adex.. Dbol pre workout!
Ever ran Dhb? I figured it doesn't aromatize, strong as hell, and could really push through any plateau. Nice boost mid cycle. I know my levels aren't too insane. I'm not quite at your level boss :)

Edit: this way I can dial in my ai and not have to change it with the added compound.

Ever ran Dhb? I figured it doesn't aromatize, strong as hell, and could really push through any plateau. Nice boost mid cycle. I know my levels aren't too insane. I'm not quite at your level boss :)

Edit: this way I can dial in my ai and not have to change it with the added compound.

Never, it seems to have promising returns.. Its like a bold or primo.. But I'd rather just jack my EQ and call it a day ;)

Never, it seems to have promising returns.. Its like a bold or primo.. But I'd rather just jack my EQ and call it a day ;)
I guess it's similar to tren and primo, but structurally similar to eq, despite what it's called. I'm fascinated by it. It can be used for cutting and bulking. It has thermogenic properties. I can't run tren. too many sides for me. Call me the test dummy. Ill get back to you. Thanks

I've always been interested in dhb

I've always been interested in dhb

Hijacking this thread but yeah I'm trying to get my hands on 1 test cyp soon. I'm so curious.

Hijacking this thread but yeah I'm trying to get my hands on 1 test cyp soon. I'm so curious.

It's all good bro ordering some DHB next week see what all the hype is about prob will add it after I drop deca to many compounds to inject at once don't feel like doing 2 injection in same day already doing hgh ED. Heard there is slight pip not how it used to be where it was unbarible. Miglyol is the shit I love it I try to only do things with it in it but sometimes dosent always work out like that

Back