• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Xanax or Prozac

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I need one if these for when I run high doses of tren which I am about to cycle soon. NO I am not a druggie, I just get bad anxiety with ten. Could someone please tell me an online source to obtain this ? I don't want to have to go threw a doctor again.

If you want a lot of them half-price meds has them and for the low low hit up medicine-hub.net

Xanax and Prozac are HUGELY different drugs, just wanting to make sure you're aware of this.

Xanax is a a benzodiazepine, like Valium, and it is an immediately active anxiety relief medication. They also have a Xanax XR which is extended release, so one pill lasts 8 hours. They are very good at controlling anxiety over a whole day, and if you are worried recurrent anxiety I'd recommend hunting down the XR. Start at .5mg and go from there.

Prozac is an SSRI (a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) and it is an antidepressant which has some anti anxiety properties, however you must take it for at least three weeks before you will notice any improvements. Unlike xanax it is not addictive (per se, but there can be withdrawal if you don't taper your dose down) but it is also not fast acting. It may or may not help with anxiey, YMMV. If you are concerned about anxiety and want to go the antidepressant route I would recommend Zoloft instead of Prozac, as Prozac can have stimulating side effects for a lot of people, which isn't really great when combined with anxiety.

Just wanted to be sure you knew what you were getting.

Xanax and Prozac are HUGELY different drugs, just wanting to make sure you're aware of this.

Xanax is a a benzodiazepine, like Valium, and it is an immediately active anxiety relief medication. They also have a Xanax XR which is extended release, so one pill lasts 8 hours. They are very good at controlling anxiety over a whole day, and if you are worried recurrent anxiety I'd recommend hunting down the XR. Start at .5mg and go from there.

Prozac is an SSRI (a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) and it is an antidepressant which has some anti anxiety properties, however you must take it for at least three weeks before you will notice any improvements. Unlike xanax it is not addictive (per se, but there can be withdrawal if you don't taper your dose down) but it is also not fast acting. It may or may not help with anxiey, YMMV. If you are concerned about anxiety and want to go the antidepressant route I would recommend Zoloft instead of Prozac, as Prozac can have stimulating side effects for a lot of people, which isn't really great when combined with anxiety.

This

- - - Updated - - -

Prozac may cause upset stomach and the shits real bad

Hey wren thanks a lot man. I knew most if that stuff already, but not fully. I have been prescribed Prozac before and Xanax . Once my doctor put me on both when I was 600mg/wk if tren. It helped a lot. Predicate the knowledgable info my friend. And also thank you everyone for the sources. Huge help !!

Good post! Huge difference. DD

Godd post Wren. Props to you.

Back