• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Another S-Drol Question

jramseyrob

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Don't want to hijack the other Superdrol thread.

I am ready to add Superdrol to my cycle. Starting at 15mg ED, and then bumping to 30mg ED if I can tolerate the sides. The one side effect that bothers me the most are back pumps.....I CANNOT stand them whatsoever. My question is do you think taking Superdrol before bed will lessen that issue if it arises?

Don't want to hijack the other Superdrol thread.

I am ready to add Superdrol to my cycle. Starting at 15mg ED, and then bumping to 30mg ED if I can tolerate the sides. The one side effect that bothers me the most are back pumps.....I CANNOT stand them whatsoever. My question is do you think taking Superdrol before bed will lessen that issue if it arises?
Your sleep will suffer superdrol gives me night sweats like crazy and I wake up all the time. I would take taurine and a low dose of asprin for the back pumps. They don't bother me. But stay away from anything the raises your nitrogen retention like arganine.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

30mg is a lot . I’d stick with 15mg all the way through. Don’t forget milk thistle

30mg is a lot . I’d stick with 15mg all the way through. Don’t forget milk thistle
You guys realize milk thistle is useless get some tudca and your good if your like and stack 3 super toxic orals and stay on them ungodly timeframes add some injectable gluthionone

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

3rd day on Superdrol and no sides....thank god. I did horribly on d-bol recently and way back when when I was pounding A-bombs like they were M&M's, I was miserable.

I usually notice sides from orals after 36-48 hours....with d-bol it was day 1 2nd dose. Will the Superdrol sides creep up on me??... because I figured I would notice by now.

I usually notice sides from orals after 36-48 hours....with d-bol it was day 1 2nd dose. Will the Superdrol sides creep up on me??... because I figured I would notice by now.
They do for me. Usually after about 4-5 days the back pumps crept up. Depending on dose the lethargy usually gets crappy around week 3-4 at anything over 20mg/day

Yeah they gradually get worse the whole run for me.

Back