• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Whats your sweet spot

mystique

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious what the sweet spot is for Var during a ladies cycle.

Depends on the individual woman and the actual dosing of the var. Anywhere from 10-20 seems to be the area most do well with without too many side effects. DQ has really good var tabs if you're looking for a solid dosing.

I'd say it's better to start at 5 and give each dose at least a week before adjusting up. That way you can see what's right for you without pushing it too high from the start.

There's some really knowledgeable women on here from time to time, hopefully they'll chime in

I suggest having a mod move this thread to the fem chem section so you'll get better input

I’m new to all this, but for what it’s worth I recently ran two cycles (4 weeks and 6 weeks, separated by about 2 weeks) at 10mg and found it quite effective with no side effects, except that my clit enlarged slightly and became hella sensitive. I had noticeable and persistent strength gains on both cycles, even though my workout schedule was spotty and my diet wasn’t optimal.

Hard Puff, welcome and thank you for your contribution. My wife is about to use gear for the first time and we were contemplating 10mg/day.
Because of your post, she will try 5mg/day and see what that brings.

Recognized your avi immediately in another thread and wondered if you might also be a biologist?

Hard Puff, welcome and thank you for your contribution. My wife is about to use gear for the first time and we were contemplating 10mg/day.
Because of your post, she will try 5mg/day and see what that brings.

Recognized your avi immediately in another thread and wondered if you might also be a biologist?

I am indeed a practitioner of the biological laboratory arts :)

5mg/day is a good place to start, I think, at least until you know how your body will react.

We'll, any real scientist is welcome (by me at least) in this broscience laden forum.
You will quickly see the cats who are in the know and who are the dumb luck guys.

We call that ovum's originator "Osos de Agua" down here.

You might be the only person on the board who appreciates how my screen name relates to my avatar :)

15 mg daily

Back