• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmacomstore review

cdougan250

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[FONT=&quot]I'm mainly posting this because I chose to order from Pharacom based on reviews from this site and others. But I'm very disappointed with pharmacom. Shipping was not an issue, it took about 25 days and they sent a order confirmation and tracking number. However, when my order arrived it was in a suspiciously small box. This is because only half of what I ordered was actually sent. Even this could be an error and is not that big of a deal (assuming they send the rest). I should point out that I communicated to them about around 2 weeks after the order to ask how long the shipping would take and they didn't mention anything about splitting up orders but they did respond within 24 hours and basically told me to be patient. I'm currently waiting to hear back from them on where the rest is, they left out (2) 100 packs of Anavar, (1) 50 of Clomid, and (1) 50 of Aromasin.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The bigger issue - I tested what arrived, Winstrol & Anavar, using the Roid Test kit. Both of them failed. The Winstrol AND Anavar both color matched as Dbol (methandrostenolone). I'm not interested in taking Dbol right now and if I was I certainly wouldn't be able to do it without the missing Aromasin. Also, being that this is the total wrong compound I'm not sure what the actual amount of Dbol in each tablet is. Has anyone else tested any of the orals they've bought from here? Pictured below is what arrived and the ampules after testing.

IMG_2334.JPG[/FONT]

Our Orals have been test many times and still are being tested randomly from various user and other sources such as Anaboliclab..... Those go thru actual lab work to determine exactly what and how much is in each dose....

i don't know much about roidtest but I can assure you it has flaws just like labmax... I'm certain you could send these products to a lab and get results you would be happy with...

I'm looking for another way to test the tablets. Still the issue that literally half the order is missing.

[FONT=&quot]I'm mainly posting this because I chose to order from Pharacom based on reviews from this site and others. But I'm very disappointed with pharmacom. Shipping was not an issue, it took about 25 days and they sent a order confirmation and tracking number. However, when my order arrived it was in a suspiciously small box. This is because only half of what I ordered was actually sent. Even this could be an error and is not that big of a deal (assuming they send the rest). I should point out that I communicated to them about around 2 weeks after the order to ask how long the shipping would take and they didn't mention anything about splitting up orders but they did respond within 24 hours and basically told me to be patient. I'm currently waiting to hear back from them on where the rest is, they left out (2) 100 packs of Anavar, (1) 50 of Clomid, and (1) 50 of Aromasin.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The bigger issue - I tested what arrived, Winstrol & Anavar, using the Roid Test kit. Both of them failed. The Winstrol AND Anavar both color matched as Dbol (methandrostenolone). I'm not interested in taking Dbol right now and if I was I certainly wouldn't be able to do it without the missing Aromasin. Also, being that this is the total wrong compound I'm not sure what the actual amount of Dbol in each tablet is. Has anyone else tested any of the orals they've bought from here? Pictured below is what arrived and the ampules after testing.

View attachment 30912[/FONT]
Wow , i can’t speak for shipping but my bloods confirmed the Test is spot on , but it would make ZERO sense for a lab as big as Pharmacom to put out anything other than advertised , perhaps the raws where wrong however i think they Test there raws ( I don’t know just think that would be policy ) well that sucks , I am sure they will make it rite , and i have zero to gain , i do NOT work for any company , just a big fan of Pharmacom ..

What strikes me is that winstrol is fairly easy why put dbol?? Something wrong with your test method..id get a labmax and confirm via uv

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Okay, assuming there is some chance the Roid Test gave a false negative. Where is the rest of the order? When will it ship?

Okay, assuming there is some chance the Roid Test gave a false negative. Where is the rest of the order? When will it ship?

Have you been in contact with vlad via email? If not.. That would be your first step

I have sent a message through the website, this is how I was told to communicate. No response so far but in fairness its only been just over 24 hours. I have received responses to the reviews on here and another site but nothing has addressed half the order missing, only response has been that what they sent is real and should be tested some other way.

What Dema says. stuff is legit. Anabolic Lab has the numbers to show how solid Pharmacom is. Just like people saying that their nan600 and bold500 are fake being dosed that high....WRONG. They both came back overdosed

What Dema says. stuff is legit. Anabolic Lab has the numbers to show how solid Pharmacom is. Just like people saying that their nan600 and bold500 are fake being dosed that high....WRONG. They both came back overdosed

I'm open to the possibility that Roid Test was not accurate but I'm also aware it'd be pretty easy to send something to be tested and then sell whatever you want after and display or reference some certificate. The fact half the order is missing doesn't really inspire confidence but again I'm open to the possibility it was a mistake. I'll try the Labmax purity test and see what happens. It'll be about a week before it arrives.

I have sent a message through the website, this is how I was told to communicate. No response so far but in fairness its only been just over 24 hours. I have received responses to the reviews on here and another site but nothing has addressed half the order missing, only response has been that what they sent is real and should be tested some other way.

Your waiting for an answer from the wrong people... If you like information regarding where you package is at that information would be through email..

im just wondering.. what website did you order from?

Your waiting for an answer from the wrong people... If you like information regarding where you package is at that information would be through email..

I ordered from http://www.pharmacomstore.ws - they have sent me emails (order confirmation, tracking info, answer to message) but I initially used the message section of the customer portal to communicate about the shipping time. I think I initially found the link from eroids.

I received a response from Mathias. He said they had just turned in the second order and would send a tracking number. No explanation was given as to why they would wait to ship the second half of the order 26 days after the order was accepted/paid for. Based on delivery from the first package I'm looking at around a 25 day wait (making the total for the order about 50 days).

I'm mainly posting this because I chose to order from Pharacom based on reviews from this site and others. But I'm very disappointed with pharmacom. Shipping was not an issue, it took about 25 days and they sent a order confirmation and tracking number. However, when my order arrived it was in a suspiciously small box. This is because only half of what I ordered was actually sent. Even this could be an error and is not that big of a deal (assuming they send the rest). I should point out that I communicated to them about around 2 weeks after the order to ask how long the shipping would take and they didn't mention anything about splitting up orders but they did respond within 24 hours and basically told me to be patient. I'm currently waiting to hear back from them on where the rest is, they left out (2) 100 packs of Anavar, (1) 50 of Clomid, and (1) 50 of Aromasin.
The bigger issue - I tested what arrived, Winstrol & Anavar, using the Roid Test kit. Both of them failed. The Winstrol AND Anavar both color matched as Dbol (methandrostenolone). I'm not interested in taking Dbol right now and if I was I certainly wouldn't be able to do it without the missing Aromasin. Also, being that this is the total wrong compound I'm not sure what the actual amount of Dbol in each tablet is. Has anyone else tested any of the orals they've bought from here? Pictured below is what arrived and the ampules after testing.

Dear Sir, I will give you here the same reply you received from us on Eroids after your wrote the exact same review.
Also, you might want do some more research about us and our products, you will find out that at the moment we're the most lab tested and reviewed manufacturer.

= = = = = = = =

Hello Sir!
Since you just joined Eroids please send us a FR and a PM so that we can verify your purchase.
However, when my order arrived it was in a suspiciously small box.

I understand ... so from now on you would recommend us to use UNSUSPICIOUS big boxes for our deliveries ... good, we will seriously consider it.
The bigger issue - I tested what arrived, Winstrol & Anavar, using the Roid Test kit. Both of them failed. The Winstrol AND Anavar both color matched as Dbol (methandrostenolone).

We prefer to comment results based on NUMBERS not COLORS ( e.g. AnabolicLabs.com) , we already stated our official position regarding Roid Test and Labmax.
Will update when I hear back from them but at this point I'm not really sure I would trust the clomid or aromasin even if they are delivered.
Good, so you won't be using them. Instead of throwing them away look what you can do.

Open a thread here on Eroids called " LAB TESTING MY PHARMACOM ORDER" where you will keep the community informed of the following testing progress.

Send your products to an accredited and authorized lab testing facility .. not necessary CHEMTOX or SIMEC, you may choose whichever you want and we will pay 600$ in advance for both HLPC and microbiological testing.
Make sure the lab will be able to provide public results of the testing for maximum transparency towards the community.

If the results are as you say I make here and on that thread A PUBLIC STATEMENT OF SENDING YOU 10.000 USD as a compensation for this.

If we are right and you wrong, you can also earn money but not that easy. You will have to contact ROID TEST CO and sue them :)

Thank you!

Dear Sir, I will give you here the same reply you received from us on Eroids after your wrote the exact same review.
Also, you might want do some more research about us and our products, you will find out that at the moment we're the most lab tested and reviewed manufacturer.

= = = = = = = =

Hello Sir!
Since you just joined Eroids please send us a FR and a PM so that we can verify your purchase.
I understand ... so from now on you would recommend us to use UNSUSPICIOUS big boxes for our deliveries ... good, we will seriously consider it.
We prefer to comment results based on NUMBERS not COLORS ( e.g. AnabolicLabs.com) , we already stated our official position regarding Roid Test and Labmax.
Will update when I hear back from them but at this point I'm not really sure I would trust the clomid or aromasin even if they are delivered.
Good, so you won't be using them. Instead of throwing them away look what you can do.

Open a thread here on Eroids called " LAB TESTING MY PHARMACOM ORDER" where you will keep the community informed of the following testing progress.

Send your products to an accredited and authorized lab testing facility .. not necessary CHEMTOX or SIMEC, you may choose whichever you want and we will pay 600$ in advance for both HLPC and microbiological testing.
Make sure the lab will be able to provide public results of the testing for maximum transparency towards the community.

If the results are as you say I make here and on that thread A PUBLIC STATEMENT OF SENDING YOU 10.000 USD as a compensation for this.

If we are right and you wrong, you can also earn money but not that easy. You will have to contact ROID TEST CO and sue them :)

Thank you!

Not sure if its a language barrier or what but as I've explained several times the reason I said the box was small was because the fact that 3 items were missing. If you would have read the above which you obviously didn't you'd see I'd already addressed these points. And as for your offer, okay! Go ahead and send me the $600, I accept bitcoin and I'll have them tested.

.....as I'm sure the offer is not real and simply a cut and paste marketing response I'll go back to my original point - just send me my items and I will test them. I'll post the results to both reviews.

Also, I sent PM and FM on Eroids and they basically just said to wait for the next package. Again, I'll update when/if it arrives.

2nd test through lab max shows the same results. Below is the photo where the supposed winstrol tests as basically a mirror image for the demo picture of dianabol. Won't be ordering from here again.

View attachment 31134

2nd test through lab max shows the same results. Below is the photo where the supposed winstrol tests as basically a mirror image for the demo picture of dianabol. Won't be ordering from here again.

Good luck Sir, maybe you could donate your products to any of our followers .. after all Christmas is coming and for sure any of them will gladly accept your gift.

Thank you!

Get Shredded!
it is total useless test to use for anavar and wistrol, he does not manufacture it but he is reseller

if you want real anavar test get the labmax UV test or labmax purity test

https://www.labmax.ca/proddetail.php?prod=anavar_semi_quantitative_test

I think LabMax is good but this test is such bs. You first off have to get your tabs in a 1/4 then you have to crush them which I do. Then once you get it in they want you to swirl it around which causes the grinder up pieces of anavar or win to get on the sides and then gives an inaccurate reading I’m guessing because those pieces aren’t sitting in the test ragaent

View attachment 30912[/FONT]

Please don’t tell me you dropped a whole tab in those. You have two tabs sitting out of the anavar so if you tested the new pack of var you wouldn’t even need a 1/4 of one pill. I’m guessing you dropped way too much

I'm open to the possibility that Roid Test was not accurate but I'm also aware it'd be pretty easy to send something to be tested and then sell whatever you want after and display or reference some certificate. The fact half the order is missing doesn't really inspire confidence but again I'm open to the possibility it was a mistake. I'll try the Labmax purity test and see what happens. It'll be about a week before it arrives.
Well I appreciate you sharing this with us , I am NOT happy about the results and I HOPE the test was wrong , however we need to keep these companies on there toes , I just think Pharmacom is to big of a company to pull some silly shit ( not worth it to them ) .. please keep us posted .. Dema will send you the test of your gear and extra Primo for the problems ... JK , sometimes there are problems with orders and shipping so you just have to accept that , as long as they make it good . But I know it is frustrating ( trust me I know )

Good luck Sir, maybe you could donate your products to any of our followers .. after all Christmas is coming and for sure any of them will gladly accept your gift.

Thank you!
As a long time Pharmacom customer , and I make it clear on here as well that I feel the products are the best avalible , however I feel your response to this customer was unprofessional and I am a little surprised .... He did nothing wrong , he even went and tested the product ??? Half his order did not show up and it is almost 2 months later , yes I understand labmax sucks and I would still bet the gear is as advertised , but maybe this guy is a newbie and just trying to do the rite thing and so far it is not looking good !!!! Now if this guy is BS and pulling some shit ( and I KNOW you guys have a lot of that ) then disregard this whole post , but it’s not a good look rite now for Pharmacom ... Just my thoughts and I know it isn’t worth much ... Anyways I hope it all works out , and I will continue to be a Pharmacom customer and my bloods prove it is as advertised .

I understand labmax and roid test don't show dosages but I'm always surprised to hear how many people say they suck. From my understanding they work off a reagent test that is very simple and used by law enforcement daily to test for different compounds (drugs).

Back