• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TheComeback - Tren2k14 + NPP Test & Tren

TheComeback

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've taken a little hiatus from the boards but missed you guys so much I've decided to come! And I need somewhere I can keep track of what I'm doing.

I've been working with Tren2k for a diet plan and workouts. Best thing I've ever done!

For 10 weeks I was on the gram of deca and 250mg Test, the same time Lokthan was running his.

Past 5-6 weeks I have been running...
900mg NPP
900mg Test E
300mg Tren A
Goal is a lean bulk

Between the compounds and Tren2k's coaching...I'm up about 10lbs lean muscle and while strength is not the goal, it's increasing through the roof.

Here is a pic from today. I will get some more up soon as well as some numbers on some lifts.
45257fc11bc63b4e95c6ff47882a11b2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I've taken a little hiatus from the boards but missed you guys so much I've decided to come! And I need somewhere I can keep track of what I'm doing.

I've been working with Tren2k for a diet plan and workouts. Best thing I've ever done!

For 10 weeks I was on the gram of deca and 250mg Test, the same time Lokthan was running his.

900mg NPP
900mg Test E
300mg Tren A
Goal is a lean bulk

Between the compounds and Tren2k's coaching...I'm up about 10lbs lean muscle and while strength is not the goal, it's increasing through the roof.

Here is a pic from today. I will get some more up soon as well as some numbers on some lifts.

Shit u look great bro! Tren2k knows his stuff but he makes horrible decisions about the company he keeps....lol

Ironlion@keemail.me

900mg NPP
900mg Test E
300mg Tren A
Goal is a lean bulk

Repped for the shirt. Strong beard too. Are those trap implants?

Thanks homie! Love my Cocks! This weekend is gonna be a tough one...see if we can beat one of the dirtiest football programs in NCAA history!

The traps unfortunately are real...wish other parts of me would grow as easily as they do. I hardly train them.

I was blessed with big traps and great butt cheeks.

. Ha ha yes Jack Black Ass echoed my sentiments exactly ... I was going to say cool 😎 beard and you need to stop with the shrugs , traps are crazy , looks like a Fullback for Nebraska !,,,, Have you been training lately or just starting up again ??? What is your source ? Dutch ? Sorry I didn't read the title ... Looking good hause

How do you find shirts to fit your traps ?

Seriously

IML Gear Cream!
If you shave your beard your traps will look even bigger
Haha thanks for the laugh. That was a good one! I actually have to shave the beard in January for a woek trip. I'm not very happy about that.

Not running Dutch at the moment. I only ran that for the gram deca run. Back to Pharmacom for now. I am looking for a domestic source though if you or anyone can suggest someone good.

And yeah I hardly train my traps. I actually don't like them getting too big. And the wife hates them. Most women hate them. I flexed them up a little for the pic.

Haha thanks for the laugh. That was a good one! I actually have to shave the beard in January for a woek trip. I'm not very happy about that.

Not running Dutch at the moment. I only ran that for the gram deca run. Back to Pharmacom for now. I am looking for a domestic source though if you or anyone can suggest someone good.

And yeah I hardly train my traps. I actually don't like them getting too big. And the wife hates them. Most women hate them. I flexed them up a little for the pic.

GC is dom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you find shirts to fit your traps ?

Seriously
I was making them stand to attention. They are big but not near as big looking when I'm not flexing them. Shirts definitely look shorter on me than they are. That's one of the negatives with bigger traps. Longer shirts turn into tummy shirts. My belly buttons hanging all out at the gym.

#trapgang

What's good Love! I was just thinking that when I saw your pic. I'll start throwing up the #trapgang! Looks like you have the same problem as me...they just won't quit fucking growing!

Looking great OP, and killer traps! T2k14 is one crazy mofo so watch out, lol.

Get Shredded!

900mg NPP
900mg Test E
300mg Tren A
Goal is a lean bulk

Those traps though!!

#Trapasourus

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I am a bit crazy but I get results

Everyone ways you're the diet guru around here. It must be true!!!

Everyone ways you're the diet guru around here. It must be true!!!

I hate that word lol. When I think of guru I think of these YouTube guys that don’t even look like they lift throwing advice around.

I hate that word lol. When I think of guru I think of these YouTube guys that don’t even look like they lift throwing advice around.

Lmao. Definitely not how I meant it! You know shit and throw around weights. How about that?!?

Lmao. Definitely not how I meant it! You know shit and throw around weights. How about that?!?

Lol I know how you meant it it’s all good. Yea I do know a lot but don’t know everything I make it a habit to keep learning once we stop learning we stop growing physically mentally and spiritually.

thanks homie! Love my cocks! This weekend is gonna be a tough one...see if we can beat one of the dirtiest football programs in ncaa history!

The traps unfortunately are real...wish other parts of me would grow as easily as they do. I hardly train them.

I was blessed with big traps and great butt cheeks.

Sent from my samsung-sm-g935a using tapatalk

cluck flemson

holy fucken traps! Those look like bolt ons! I definitely wanna see where you're taking this

Lol I know how you meant it it’s all good. Yea I do know a lot but don’t know everything I make it a habit to keep learning once we stop learning we stop growing physically mentally and spiritually.

SO TRUE.

btw, how you been doing swole? any contests in the near future?

sorry to thread jack u Trapman

SO TRUE.

btw, how you been doing swole? any contests in the near future?

sorry to thread jack u Trapman
Agreed. I've said this almost verbatim q couple weeks back.

Hopefully, emotionally too. A big mo fo who can't keep their emotions in check can be a mess.

Back