• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hey Y'all! Newb - TRT

xmparksx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have been considering actively involving myself in a forum like this rather than simply reading posts.

I really hope to learn some things from you "old timers" out there and get a little more personal guidance and opinions from you all.

Been on TRT for about 10 weeks and have really felt so much better.

It kicks ass!!!

Welcome fellow newb.

I have been on trt for about a year, you are right it kicks ass! The only caution i have is take it slow with the lifting. Give your joints and tendons a chance to catch up with all the new power you have.

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to ASF!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Have been considering actively involving myself in a forum like this rather than simply reading posts.

I really hope to learn some things from you "old timers" out there and get a little more personal guidance and opinions from you all.

Been on TRT for about 10 weeks and have really felt so much better.

It kicks ass!!!
Welcome enjoy like I have!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Welcome fellow newb.

I have been on trt for about a year, you are right it kicks ass! The only caution i have is take it slow with the lifting. Give your joints and tendons a chance to catch up with all the new power you have.

Sounds like good advice.

Back