• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The ORIGINAL TRT BLEND stack ever created HERE at (PuritySourceLabs.ru) PSL

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
💉💉TRT Stack Test E and Mast E 💉💉
7fk1jO1.png

1658740454519.png

704L9T2.jpg

Testosterone replacement therapy is as much an art as it is a science.
Here at P.S.L. we understand this concept!

Through the treatment of Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) one should be given based on symptoms instead of blood values.
If you have no energy. Esp, gain fat easily, have trouble putting on muscle, have a low libido, and suffer from depression, you may need TRT.
Especially if you feel this after a cycle/blast with a so-called successful "PCT"..

Some benefits of this TRT stack may come rather quickly, such as increased libido as this may/can improve within weeks,
as can depression, loss of body fat and an increase in muscle and a overall sense of well being!

CLICK HERE

FAST LOCAL SHIPPING
qMoKMlY.png

Androgen replacement therapy (ART), often referred to as testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), is a class of hormone replacement therapy in which androgens, often testosterone, are replaced (and can be utilized for cruises between cycles/blasts). ART is often prescribed to counter the effects of male hypogonadism. It typically involves the administration of testosterone through injections of Testosterone.Injectable - USA - Puritysourcelabs

ART is also employed after a cycle/blast for those that wish to stay "ON" to lessen the effects of being shut down, as user may notice changes caused by a relative decline in testosterone: TRT is employed to avoid fewer erections, fatigue, thinning skin, declining muscle mass and strength, more body fat. Dissatisfaction with these changes causes some users to lose appetite, and most gains made during their cycle.Most of all, TRT/cruise is utilized to help keep that healthy state of well-being while giving their body a rest between cycles/blasts..

Masteron has used as an anti-estrogen for great reason goes to suggest quite a lot about some properties Masteron possesses. Masteron is a derivative of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) and does not convert to estrogen through means of aromatisation. It is thought that the anti-estrogenic properties of Masteron may be in part to do with either an inhibition in some way of the aromatase enzyme or an interaction with estrogen itself in a way which blocks receptor binding of the estrogen. Either way, this would put Masteron as a useful tool for the AAS user and specifically for those that cruise on low "T" doses who wish to inhibit the conversion of T to estrogen. By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, Masteron would be in effect blocking the conversion of free testosterone to estrogen by the aromatisation pathway Yielding great levels of Free usable test). This would not only serve to marginally increase the amounts of active free testosterone in circulation (thus giving a greater effect of the testosterone during a TRT treatment or cruise)..Most TRT users report almost no need for AI's during this treatment with Low to moderate Testosterone ran concurrently with Masteron. Average Testosterone Enanthate doses are anywhere from 125mgs to 250mgs weekly, with just 200mgs a week of Masteron creating a match made in heaven, a complimentary duo!Injectable - USA - Puritysourcelabs

"Click the stack below for the best TRT combo available"

Blood work below from personal study in Sept 2018 on 200mg Pharma script Testosterone Cypionate with Masteron (Drostanolone) and Proviron (Mesterolone)

As many of you know I blast & cruise, more blasting than cruising with switch hitting.. I had blood work that was expected to be pulled from my Doc, he actually forgot and I had to remind him, it worked out well because I wanted to come off for a bit and do a little small cruise (6 weeks'ish) and give my CNS a moment to recoup as well as giving my REC's a brake..

I figured this would also be a great opportunity to take advantage of Masteron and Proviron used in conjunction with my TRT.. For the following reasons to keep libido strong, depression at a low at the same time optimizing the most out of my TRT dosage..

The addition with Proviron & Masteron is that it's a useful tool for the TRT user and specifically for those that cruise on low "T" doses who wish to inhibit the conversion of T to estrogen. By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, Masteron would be in effect blocking the conversion of free testosterone to estrogen by the aromatization pathway Yielding great levels of Free usable test. This would not only serve to marginally increase the amounts of active free testosterone in circulation (thus giving a greater effect of the testosterone during a TRT treatment or cruise).. With this said, I was just using 200mgs Script test-cyp E7D (with script adex .5 E3D) and Masteron-200 E7D and proviron at 50mg ED this ultimately created a match made in heaven, a complimentary duo!

Bloods were pulled 3 days after last pin and I was fasted and the panel was a sensitive essay (I wanted to see if my BS levels would effect estrogen total serum by way of estrone elevation due to fasting).. I have BS issues along with a family history of diabetes, the serum levels were extremely high and I doubt there was cross-reactivity of anything else due to the fact that E2 was low.. Being in a fasted state seems to be the culprit..

Further more, people tend to put blood serum numbers in a standard range of expectancy.. I've always advocated that I'm a slow/low metabolizer, even at 200mg which is the high end of TRT treatment and I barely scraped the high end.. It proves that this truly is NOT a one size fits all..

My closing comments : Libido was great, appetite was strong and I have no complaints, my sense of well-being was on point.. The extreme low SHBG levels IMO are directly associated with the mast/prov, thus the result of low estro and higher free T.. This can explain why I continued to feel great even after lowering my T dosage significantly..

I will continually use Mast and/or Proviron with every cruise I do!

Outstanding products...
AzHMLg5.jpg

There's an Easter egg here that's hidden inside of all of this, it's something I don't want people to miss.

This goes to prove that you really don't need much test.. I laughed when I see guys chasing a total serum number, they are expecting numbers in or around the 3k + range and they believe that this is where you need to be in order to make the most progress.. I will say this again, stop chasing total serums and focus on free test levels.. people can have 3000 of bound test and that doesn't mean anything, in fact that testosterone is useless..

People should incorporate compounds that are complementary with freeing up bound testosterone into more bioavailable testosterone..

The moral of my point, is free up your test levels and let all of the other compounds be the workhorse..

Know how to optimize your testosterone levels so they can work best for you.. it's not quantity but rather qualities..
I would rather have several hundred work horses, compared to 3000 useless horses..

Injectable - USA - Puritysourcelabs

More info when adding Proviron to your TRT..

So, the discussion has came about many times over in regards to depression, insomnia, aggression, anxiety or other sides when on cycle/blast when utilizing Trenbolone..
Let's discuses Trenbolone and one compound that can help assist with side effects that can be unbearable for most, especially anxiety while using Trenbolone..

Please allow me to illustrate one of the most shrouded and seldomly discussed drugs in the whole anabolic circuit, one of the most underrated/pronounced effects ever
that somehow has failed to be discussed upon the masses, or misunderstood at best...Proviron!

"Proviron" Mesterolone

Most of you that have ever took the breakfast of champions "Methandrostenolone", That's right, I'm talking about Dbol.
What's the most apparent and conspicuous effects that takes place while taking Dbol?
If you were about to say the "sense of well-being" than your correct.

One of the most profound and desirable effects that we can have during a cycle..
Now, how about after a cycle like during PCT, Or for longer cycle/blast duration's when we feel fatigued?

After years of studies on just Mesterolone it proved to have hardly any real effect on health markers..
It's none suppressive and only slightly decreased LH and FSH in users that had naturally HIGH T levels above the norm, and brought them down slightly, yet still in the higher percentile..
This was used for YEARS on end... Using any AAS for years on end is not advised, this is just an outline of what could happen in the event of.

GWMgFEm.png

nQcFC9Z.png

do0iyT7.png

One of the greatest characteristics about Proviron is it's "Antidepressant" properties.
With this being said, when it was first developed it was widely utilized in treatments for Bi-polar,OCD and Anxiety. As we know that depression is basically a chemical imbalance that comes about through the "Signaling" between receptors.
Proviron improves the quality of the "channels" that the cells use to communicate and interact, chitter chatter so to speak. Thus, a similar effect with Dbol where it drastically improves the sense of well being in users.

Much like Antidepressants, SSRI (Selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor, and/or,SNRI (Serotonin-nor-epinephrinere-uptake inhibitor)
What I'm about to share is a double blind study that clearly shows undoubtedly astonishing results in the patients! An other great reason to consider this compound.
Why Proviron is underestimated, the world may never know..

Tren is the compound that's well known for having a love-hate relationship with most users. Most will deem it a necessary evil. But, in fact it doesn't have to be classified as evil after all.
Here I will introduce some clinical studies that have been conducted with a compound most commonly known as Proviron-trade name (Mesterolone).
This agent possesses some amazing characteristics with Antidepressant properties, as well Anti-anxiety.

It works by also metabolizing and being recognized through the endocrine as (other) a neurosteroid, effectively functioning as a so-called proneurosteroid (testosterone is also recognized as one)..
These steroids synthesized in the brain much like a Nootropic (Proviron especially) and have effects on brains function..
In addition to their actions on neuronal membrane receptors improving the quality of the channels that cells use to communicate and interact.

Proviron/or Masteron (Masteron can be utilized due to it's targeting similarities)
Proviron (mesterolone) will exert inhibitory actions on neurotransmission, acting as potent positive allosteric modulator of the GABA receptor, this is crucial concerning Tren-Insomnia as healthy function levels of GABA will produce a stable sleep state/environment for rest
and displays in no particular order; antidepressant, stress-reducing, feeling warm/fuzzy/rewarding, pro-social, anti-aggressive (huge consider tren sides), pro-sexual, sedative/pro-sleep, cognitive-memory improvement..
The list literally goes on!

Where does this apply with Tren?
It can assist all the way around with individuals who are sensitive or not with trenbolone.
From the social aspect, overwhelming sense of anxiety, lack of sleep, basically everything stated above that may apply with the usage of trenbolone and the onset of its unwanted side..

In addition to this information an individual can also utilized masteron (Drostanolonein) in conjunction with Proviron (subsituting one for the other), running both concurrently may yield a great synergenic effect, each compound will compliment one an other.
Further more Proviron is a DHT derivative. DHT compounds assist with hardening of the physique, lack of water retention, increased sex drive..
Hardening of the physique and lack of water retention go hand in hand. Proviron assists with this, the body recognizes proviron as a DHT, This causes a direct hardening affect on the muscle tissue much like Masteron displays..

The increase in muscle dryness/density comes from a reduction in free/circulating estrogen levels, because proviron has the ability to 'latch-on' to the estrogen binding enzymes, It competes so to speak for its position, it does this aggressively..
Thus, decreasing water retention. Also the the lack of aromatization and the fact that the drug is prototypical androgen, causes a significant shift in the body’s estrogen/testosterone ratio.
As proviron's atomic structure it is incapable of forming estrogen. It also has properties with AR's..
Increasing the AR expression, proviron/DHT uptake to further increase AR expression, repeating this process over and over...

This allows other AAS compounds to appear to be amplified with there effects, assisting the compounds -

"What does this mean"?
Proviron can be a master key so to speak, having multiple functions - It binds aggressively to the AR's and SHBG, thus it can/may increase the activity of other AAS..

Functions concerning the neurotransmitter/receptor and how it works:

main-qimg-c1b39c3a7cbe266c827cf21bc88ce7e8

Citation
Database: PsycINFO
[ Journal Article ]
A comparison of the antidepressant effects of a synthetic androgen (mesterolone) and amitriptyline in depressed men.
Vogel, William; Klaiber, Edward L.; Broverman, Donald M.
Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, Vol 46(1), Jan 1985, 6-8.

Abstract

26 depressed male outpatients were randomly assigned to 14 wks of treatment with either mesterolone or amitriptyline in a double-blind parallel treatment design. Ss completed the Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression and a symptom checklist each week. Findings reveal that the drugs were equally effective in reducing depressive symptoms. Mesterolone produced significantly fewer adverse side effects than amitriptyline and did not produce hypomania or tachycardia, recognized side effects of amitriptyline. (10 ref) (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2013 APA, all rights reserved)

Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol. 1984 Jun;6(6):331-7.

The effects of mesterolone, a male sex hormone in depressed patients (a double blind controlled study).
Itil TM, Michael ST, Shapiro DM, Itil KZ.

Abstract
Based on computer EEG (CEEG) profiles, in high doses, antidepressant properties of mesterolone, a synthetic androgen, were predicted. In a double-blind placebo controlled study, the clinical effects of 300-450 mg daily mesterolone were investigated in 52 relatively young (age range 26-53 years, mean 42.7 years) male depressed outpatients. During 6 weeks of mesterolone treatment, there was a significant improvement of depressive symptomatology. However, since an improvement was also established during the placebo treatment, no statistically appreciable difference in the therapeutic effects of mesterolone was established compared to placebo. Mesterolone treatment significantly decreased both plasma testosterone and protein bound testosterone levels. Patients with high testosterone levels prior to treatment seem to have had more benefit from mesterolone treatment than patients with low testosterone levels. The degree of improvement weakly correlated to the decrease of testosterone levels during mesterolone treatment.

Information confirming no HTPA shutdown/suppression during PCT
These are some research articles that may justify the use of low/moderate dose Proviron during PCT:

AAKVAAG, A., and S. B. STROMME. "The effect of mesterolone administration to normal men on the pituitary-testicular function."Acta endocrinologica77.2 (1974): 380-386.

ABSTRACT
Mesterolone (1α-methyl-5α-dihydrotestosterone) has been given to 10 normal men, age 24–27 years, and the effect on the plasma levels of ICSH, FSH and testosterone has been studied.No effect on the plasma levels of ICSH and FSH could be detected. After 4 weeks on 75 mg mesterolone per day a significant (P < 0.01) drop in the mean value for plasma testosterone level was observed, 5.2 to 4.0 ng/ml. After another 4 weeks on 150 mg mesterolone per day a further decrease to 3.5 ng/ml was found.During mesterolone administration the protein binding of testosterone in plasma was significantly reduced, and it appeared that the level of free (non-protein bound) testosterone in diluted plasma remained unchanged, 0.37 and 0.41 ng/ml, before and after mesterolone administration respectively.The results suggest that mesterolone given in doses of 75 and 150 mg/day to normal men does not suppress the pituitary ICSH production or the testicular testosterone production
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GORDON, R.D., THOMAS, M.J., POYNTING, J.M. and STOCKS, A.E. (1975), Effect of Mesterolone on Plasma L.H., F.S.H. and Testosterone. Andrologia, 7: 287–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0272.1975.tb00942.x
Summary
It has been claimed that orally administered mesterolone, unlike l7a-methyl testo- sterone, does not suppress endogenous gonadotrophins and testesterone. To investi- gate this, both drugs were administered, in turn, to four normal men and plasma te- stosterone, L.H. and F.S.H. were measured serially. Mesterolone administration was associated in all four subjects with significant and similar falls in plasma testosterone, but significant suppression of gonadotrophins took place in only two of them. Any changes which occured were apparent by the end of the first week of therapy. Administration of half the dose of 17a-methyl testosterone to the same four subjects caused significant suppression of testosterone in each and suppression of one or both gonadotrophins in each.
In longer term studies in patients (5-30 months) involving serial measurements at intervals of one to two months, there was evidence of significant suppression of L.H. and F.S.H. by 17a-methyl testosterone, but not by mesterolone, which was clinically a less effective androgen.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WANG, C., BURGER, H.G., de KRETSER, D.M., DULMANIS, A., HUDSON, B., KEOGH, E.J. and SUTHERS, M.B. (1974), Effect of Mesterolone on Serum FSH, LH and Plasma Testosterone in Normal Men. Andrologia, 6: 111–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0272.1974.tb01604.x

Summary
To determine whether the claim that mesterolone, an orally active androgen, does not cause suppression of gonadotrophin secretion, two groups of five normal men were treated with 100 and 200 mg. daily respectively for 7 days. Serial measurements of serum FSH, LH and plasma testosterone were made on samples taken at 15 minute intervals over 2 hr both before and during treatment. Modest falls in FSH, LH and testosterone levels were observed in both groups, the percentage suppression being 21% and 18% for FSH, 19% and 15% for LH and 9% and 8% for testosterone at the lower and higher dosage levels respectively.
200mg is a far greater dose than I would deploy during PCT (50mgs is ideal). From these studies and other articles we see have read, it's clear that there is almost minimal/no influence on the HTPA, any effect would be absolute minimal and negated by other appropriate compounds used during that period (HCG, Aromasin, Nolvadex and HGH)...

Team PSL supervisor
Vision

Just an addition to the above read!

also....

Proviron will NOT suppress LH or FSH and will even provide your body with more free testosterone due to the fact that it binds "AGGRESSIVELY" to SHBG (lowering levels)....With this said, your total test probably may not increase much, however that's not what's important, your Free-T is the ticket..
Your FREE T will INCREASE 5-10 FOLD.. Its freed from bound test ultimately allowing test to act in its original course of action, in lieu of being bound!

If you're experiencing excessive sweating at night from Trenbolone you may want to consider limiting yourcarbs in the evening,
this tends to help because the body is in a state of thermogenesis so there's a slew of activity taking place, Its known as "thermoregulation" as an integral part of sleep homeostasis...
Your body will warm itself up, however during thermgenesis from powerful andros like tren, carbs fuel this process 10 fold...
Limit your carbs and my prove to be effective..

Last but not least, here's some more information that can provide you with achieving an environment that will assist with more FREE-T..

"Proviron with Winstrol"

Here's a study on proviron and winny together.

How winny and proviron will make your cycle kick ass!

Really, only a very small amount of Testosterone exists as “free” testosterone. Free test is testosterone that capable of binding to the Androgen Receptor,
which is where all the rest of the magic happens, and allows for the following benefits:
-Enhanced growth factor activity (e.g. GH, IGF-1, etc.)
-Enhanced activation of myogenic stem cells (i.e. satellite cells)
-Enhanced myonuclear number (to maintain nuclear to cytoplasmic ratio)
-Enhanced protein synthesis
-New myofiber formation

Testosterone binds at around 45% to what is known as Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), and about another 53% binds to proteins (albumin).
The rest exists in a “free” state (about 2% if you did your math).
Different variations of steroids also differ in the way in which they bind to proteins.
If one could unbind testosterone from SHBG by even a small percentage, it could make a big difference in the way that testosterone or other AAS exert their anabolic effects.
Studies show that when testosterone is unbound from SHBG the “free” test does in fact exert greater effects than total T. As the following studies support:
-
Demisch K, and Nickelsen T. Distribution of testosterone in plasma proteins during replacement therapy with testosterone enanthatein patients suffering from hypogonadism Andrologia 1983;15 Spec No:536-41.

Gandar R. Interpretation of the blood level of a steroid Rev Fr Gynecol Obstet 1985 Aug-Sep;80(8-9):635-40.
Legrand E., et al. Osteoporosis in men: a potential role for the sex hormone binding globulin Bone 2001 Jul;29(1):90-5.
Longcope C., et al. Diet and sex hormone-binding globulin. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000 Jan;85(1):293-296.
Valero-Politi J, and Fuentes-Arderiu X. Within- and between-subject biological variations of follitropin, lutropin, testosterone, and sex-hormone-binding globulin in men. Clin Chem 1993 Aug;39(8):1723-1725.

Proviron(1-Methyl Dihydrotestosterone) has been shown to bind with SHBG much more readily than test.
Relative binding affinity of anabolic-androgenic steroids: comparison of the binding to the androgen receptors in skeletal muscle and in prostate,
as well as to sex hormone-binding globulin.

Saartok T, Dahlberg E, Gustafsson JA.

It is unclear whether anabolic steroids act on skeletal muscle via the androgen receptor (AR) in this tissue, or whether there is a separate anabolic receptor.
When several anabolic steroids were tested as competitors for the binding of [3H]methyltrienolone (MT; 17 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-4,9,11-estratrien-3-one) to the AR in rat and rabbit skeletal muscle and rat prostate,
respectively, MT itself was the most efficient competitor.
1 alpha-Methyl-5 alpha-dihydrotestosterone (1 alpha-methyl-DHT; mesterolone) bound most avidly to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) [relative binding affinity (RBA) about 4 times that of DHT].

Some anabolic-androgenic steroids bound strongly to the AR in skeletal muscle and prostate [ RBAs relative to that of MT: MT greater than 19-nortestosterone ( NorT ; nandrolone ) greater than methenolone (17 beta-hydroxy-1-methyl-5 alpha-androst-1-en-3-one) greater than testosterone (T) greater than 1 alpha-methyl-DHT]. In other cases, AR binding was weak (RBA values less than 0.05): stanozolol(17 alpha-methyl-5 alpha- androstano [3,2-c]pyrazol-17 beta-ol), methanedienone (17 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-1,4-androstadien-3-one), and fluoxymesterolone (9 alpha-fluoro-11 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-T). Other compounds had RBAs too low to be determined (e.g. oxymetholone (17 beta-hydroxy-2-hydroxymethylene-17 alpha-methyl-5 alpha-androstan-3-one) and ethylestrenol (17 alpha-ethyl-4- estren -17 beta-ol). The competition pattern was similar in muscle and prostate, except for a higher RBA of DHT in the prostate. The low RBA of DHT in muscle was probably due to the previously reported rapid reduction of its 3-keto function to metabolites, which did not bind to the AR [5 alpha-androstane-3 alpha, 17 beta-diol and its 3 beta-isomer (3 alpha- and 3 beta-adiol, respectively)]. Some anabolic-androgenic steroids (only a few synthetic) bound to SHBG (1 alpha-methyl-DHT much greater than DHT greater than T greater than 3 beta-adiol greater than 3 alpha-adiol = 17 alpha-methyl-T greater than methenolone greater than methanedienone greater than stanozolol). The ratio of the RBA in rat muscle to that in the prostate (an estimate of the myotrophic potency of the compounds) was close to unity, varying only between about 0.4 and 1.7 in most cases.(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 400 WORDS)

Skalba P, Korfanty A, Mroczka W, Wojtowicz M. Related Articles
[Changes of SHBG concentrations in postmenopausal women]
Ginekol Pol. 2001 Dec;72(12A):1388-92. Polish.

Variations of sex hormone-binding globulin in thyroid dysfunction.

Brenta G, Schnitman M, Gurfinkiel M, Damilano S, Pierini A, Sinay I, Pisarev MA.

Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism, French Hospital, Buenos Aires, Argentina. brenta@cnea.gov.ar

With the aim of understanding the variations of the levels of sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) in thyroid dysfunction, we studied the influence of factors that also modify SHBG, such as menopausal status, age, and body mass index (BMI) in women with hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism, both overt and subclinical. Statistical analysis was performed by means of analysis of variance (ANOVA), stepwise multiple regression, and partial correlation. The ANOVA showed a significant statistical difference among the means of SHBG of all groups (p<0.01). The difference was due to the group that included hyperthyroid women. Multiple regression analysis showed that the main factors influencing SHBG were BMI and age, except for the hyperthyroid group, where the most important independent variables were triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4). Partial correlation controlling the effect of BMI and age showed no association between SHBG and the other variables in all groups except for the subclinical hyperthyroid and hyperthyroid, where we found a significant association between SHBG and T4 and T3. The premenopausal or postmenopausal status did not modify SHBG levels. When the patients are taken as a whole, BMI, age, T4, and T3 all have an association with SHBG levels according to the multiple regression analysis.

Determinants of sex hormone-binding globulin blood concentrations in premenopausal and postmenopausal women with different estrogen status. Virgilio-Menopause-Health Group.

Pasquali R, Vicennati V, Bertazzo D, Casimirri F, Pascal G, Tortelli O, Labate AM.

Department of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology, University of Bologna, Italy

Just a quote: 2) SHBG values are correlated positively with estradiol and negatively with insulin and testosterone concentrations, but the predictive value of these variabiles on SHBG appears to be different in premenopause and postmenopause; Here is a fun little fact:the level of SHBG can also be influenced by other factors. There is a direct relationship between the level of estrogen and thyroid hormones and the level of SHBG. Estrogen goes up, SHBG goes up. Estrogen goes down SHBG goes down. Same for Thyroid hormones triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4). Also, there is a relationship with diet and insulin, but that is something I will save for later.
Higher androgen levels due to AS administration has been shown to considerably lower levels of SHBG as well. The AaS Winstrol (stanozolol) was shown in a 1989 study to lower levels of SHBG by 50% after oral administration.

Sex hormone-binding globulin response to the anabolic steroid stanozolol: evidence for its suitability as a biological androgen sensitivity test.
Sinnecker G, Kohler S.

Department of Pediatrics, University of Hamburg, West Germany.

Both the androgen-induced decline in serum sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) levels during puberty and the anabolic effect of exogenous testosterone are absent in patients with androgen insensitivity (testicular feminization). To determine whether the androgen-induced decline in serum SHBG could be used as a test of androgen sensitivity, we studied the effect of the anabolic-androgenic steroid stanozolol (17 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-5 alpha-androstano-[3,2-c]pyrazol) on serum SHBG in 25 control subjects, 3 patients with complete androgen insensitivity, and 4 patients with partial androgen insensitivity. Stanozolol was administered orally for 3 days (0.2 mg/kg.day); blood samples were taken before and 5, 6, 7, and 8 days after the beginning of the test for measurements of serum SHBG. The lowest value (i.e. the peak response) in each subject was used as the measure of the response to stanozolol. In the control subjects the mean nadir serum SHBG level was 51.6 +/- 5.9% (+/- SD) of the initial value (P less than 0.001). In the 4 patients with partial androgen insensitivity the nadir serum SHBG ranged from 73-89%, and in the 3 patients with complete androgen insensitivity it ranged from 93-97% of the initial value. Thus, the decrease in serum SHBG after short term administration of stanozolol reflects androgen responsiveness and, thus, may be used to differentiate patients with androgen insensitivity syndromes from those with other causes of male pseudohermaphroditism.

Take away notes:

This was after oral administration, so I am not sure that I can extrapolate the data to injectable as well.
SHBG is made in the liver so even an injectable winny would have to be processed there, albeit slower, due to the slower release of injectable winny and it’s direct release into the bloodstream. That could possibly make it a little less effective in this regard.

In a nutshell: Proviron and Winny could provide the mechanisms to increase the value of other AS. Proviron would work because by binding to SHBG, it leaves hormone in a free state to bind to the AR. Proviron is a terrible Anabolic, but its affinity for SHBG would essentially “displace”other steroids from binding to SHBG.
Winstrol would work to reduce the overall amount of SHBG, thereby having the effect of freeing up hormone to bind to the AR. What a stack!

I hope you enjoyed the read....

Team PuritySourceLabs,
Vision

Last edited:
Bump due to earlier community convo

This is a Sweet deal for EP products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bump bump and a bumpity bump

As many of you know I blast & cruise, more blasting than cruising with switch hitting.. I had blood work that was expected to be pulled from my Doc, he actually forgot and I had to remind him, it worked out well because I wanted to come off for a bit and do a little small cruise (6 weeks'ish) and give my CNS a moment to recoup as well as giving my REC's a brake..

I figured this would also be a great opportunity to take advantage of Masteron and Proviron used in conjunction with my TRT.. For the following reasons to keep libido strong, depression at a low at the same time optimizing the most out of my TRT dosage..

The addition with Proviron & Masteron is that it's a useful tool for the TRT user and specifically for those that cruise on low "T" doses who wish to inhibit the conversion of T to estrogen. By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, Masteron would be in effect blocking the conversion of free testosterone to estrogen by the aromatisation pathway Yielding great levels of Free usable test. This would not only serve to marginally increase the amounts of active free testosterone in circulation (thus giving a greater effect of the testosterone during a TRT treatment or cruise).. With this said, I was just using 200mgs Script test-cyp E7D (with script adex .5 E3D) and Masteron-200 E7D and proviron at 50mg ED this ultimately created a match made in heaven, a complimentary duo!

Bloods were pulled 3 days after last pin and I was fasted and the panel was a sensitive essay (I wanted to see if my BS levels would effect estrogen total serum by way of estrone elevation due to fasting).. I have BS issues along with a family history of diabetes, the serum levels were extremely high and I doubt there was cross-reactivity of anything else due to the fact that E2 was low.. Being in a fasted state seems to be the culprit..

Further more, people tend to put blood serum numbers in a standard range of expectancy.. I've always advocated that I'm a slow/low metabolizer, even at 200mg which is the high end of TRT treatment and I barely scraped the high end.. It proves that this truly is NOT a one size fits all..

My closing comments : Libido was great, appetite was strong and I have no complaints, my sense of well-being was on point..The extreme low SHBG levels IMO are directly associated with the mast/prov, thus the result of low estro and higher free T..This can explain why I continued to feel great even after lowering my T dosage significantly..

I will continually use Euro-pharmacies Mast and/or Proviron with every cruise I do and blasts as well! :twothumbs:

Outstanding products...

4u93KxU.jpg

bump

the ultimate "for your dick" stack
This combo will have guys smashing poony like savage vikings..

it's a constant state of being alpha..

Bump!!!

New to this sponsor, are these pharm products and how long does this stack last ?

New to this sponsor, are these pharm products and how long does this stack last ?

These products are made under the strictest guidelines and standards..
The length of this combination would be dictated by the user.. the customer would be 2 vials of each, they would have to gauge the dosage according to their goal..
If the customer is on a low to moderate last they could increase the dosage of the testosterone from 250mg to 300-400, at the same time keeping the dosage of the Masteron at 200mg..
The package is just a basic platform for an individual that is doing trt and it would last them 20 weeks at 250/200 every week..

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to send me a private message and I will do everything I can with them my power to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

Great write up V. I’ve only used mast p with various test and its always a great combo, I've never used mast E, and fewer injections are always a nice change so my next PSL order will include this stack. Thanks for sharing your bloodwork bro

Great write up V. I’ve only used mast p with various test and its always a great combo, I've never used mast E, and fewer injections are always a nice change so my next PSL order will include this stack. Thanks for sharing your bloodwork bro
My dude, this is a tested tried and true stack.. im sure my bloods appear to biased, but it should be at least some sort of evidence.. I will have more bloods to come in the near future!

I will pay for anyone's blood work that uses this combo of ours, post your results and I will give you store credit!

Let me pay for your bloods!
Post results and I'll cover your cost with store credit if you test using EP products.

Testing for low T levels to see if you can commit to TRT treatment (cheaper than your insurance)

When getting a blood test - Do not get a capped test.. any test that has ( < ) by the total numbers will be capped, most of them are ECLIA, read below about testing and why types of testing to use.
You want to get a LC MS-MS, get this for everything. Pull a Total Test, Free test, SHBG and estro!
This is a basic AAS panel tp see where you are pre-cycle, mid cycle or post.
If you have other health concerns than clearly get those included in a package deal.

The read below is based around HGH testing and can apply for Testosterone, just the top half with the type of testing essays to use.

Checking your HGH serum levels through blood work!
(Textbook testing for therapeutic levels vs 4-10ius is far different)

In today's age we are limited to testing methods when testing our HGH serum levels due to expense factors.. Though direct HGH serum blood work seems to be the only practical method we have available when it concerns "Meat Heads on a budget" such as PrivateLabs/labcorp, it's known as a "Crude method" like all blood work, however it's a good indicator of where we came from, where we are, and where we are going!

Before we begin, I want to reiterate the fact that there are different testing methods that will yields different
results and please read about Testosterone and HGH..

The protocol below is focused around HGH, but please read about the types of tests that would still apply for "TESTOSTERONE" serum readings and a more accurate final report..
For Testosterone LONG esters: 4-5 weeks out is best for a more accurate serum reading, this is the gold standard with 3 days after last injection.. The testing assy that is selected will provide a different result thus is it highly recommending to use a sensitive test that is NOT capped (some tests cap off after 1500, LC MS-MS will not cap) , ::LC MS-MS FEMALE TEST CLICK HERE:: <--- cheapest and best option for TESTOSTERONE SERUMS
You do NOT need to be fasted for testosterone levels..

Types of tests:
ECLIA vs LC MS-MS; ECLIA Method which is short for "Electrochemiluminescent Immunoassay".. It’s a fast and affordable method to measure total hormones in your blood. Many labs and hospitals (ER's) use this method because it’s automatic and doesn’t require too much work on a lab technician’s part, it's simply the standard affordable method done by most clinics for blood tests..It's not reliable or entirely accurate..It's simply just a "standard generic method", fast turn around, nothing more, nothing less...It's simply just a fast,quick snap shot for the moment to give almost instant results, so it's somewhat accurate for that sole purpose when it concerns "Just tell me whats going on now, yes or no"...

LC MS-MS Method is short for "liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry". It’s considered the gold standard method by many researchers in measuring small molecules. Its accuracy and consistency is why the CDC is recommending LC/MS to be the standard method used when testing HGH/IGF or even total testosterone. Because LC/MS is more sensitive than ECLIA, doctors typically use this method when testing patients with really low levels with HGH or even again - testosterone levels, and testing individuals such as women and children. While it’s more accurate and sensitive, the LC/MS method is more expensive than ECLIA. And it takes a bit longer to get your results...Always place into great consideration that with the LC MS-MS method it will be more pronounced with measuring specific concentrations..

The truth of the matter is, HGH serum levels only validates it's legitimacy NOT potency because testing results will vary "dramatically" from each individual to the next..Testing HGH levels is a crude method at best, at the same time providing a keen indication on what's taken place.. IGF levels would be the best testing to provide if there is any REAL activity, however this method for HGH serum is decent enough to show something..

Testing for IGF serum levels is one of the better methods to assure the quality, in which will help validate the authenticity of the product!

FYI; Always have a baseline, knowing your baseline is pivotal especially if you have a history with testing and having a complete understanding of what your REAL baseline is, this way comparisons can be applied from prior dates to future instances, or even protocols, as there's numerous variables that may effect results..

Test pricing can range from 55-75$ in some cases for a HGH panel
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/Testing HGH serum through a blood panel is NOT the current lab standard,IGF levels establish the effectiveness of TRUE HGH levels,and they are seen and recognized by a labs aspect as the RELIABLE standard (depending on time of day,diet,and/or the influence of injection of HGH(exogenous) other then natural levels (endogenous ),However, I'm not suggesting that HGH labs are poor with inaccuracy, in fact I'm going to implementing that it's a GREAT alternative compared to the expensive lab standards, as it can provide overwhelming evidence if your HGH is in fact real HGH..

Now, if your utilizing HGH through subq/IM administration (exogenous influence) your levels will spike approximately 3 hrs after administration, an IFG analysis is completely unnecessary UNLESS you have tested prior for baseline levels and wish to compare, the simple HGH serum test will yield a sufficient readout if in fact your HGH is legit or not, as your HGH serum will stand far outside of the standard reference range.. FACT- This is a proven method to determine a YES or NO.. (Its's suggested to do a pre base line readings on HGH & IGF levels for comparison)
Also, always keep notes when testings, with each pre and after test method..

Preparing for Blood test (6-10ius pre testing)

There's a lot of controversy in regards to fasting vs finding it unnecessary.. There's some truth behind this for great reason, such as fasting enhances growth hormone secretion and amplifies the complex rhythms of growth hormone secretion in men (when testing natural levels), levels can be very infrequent and erratic, especially during a fed state, as many nutrients posses an unpredictable effect on GH release in most people..(metabolization sensitivity will vary).. However, when testing 3hrs after IM injection of HGH fasting has been proven to be irrelevant to serum levels (in some/most patients).In order to rule out and opposing factors that can be questionable with manipulation through serum levels, it is SUGGESTED to fast 6-10 hrs pre-blood drawing so levels are NOT BLUNTED. Carbohydrate intake should be lowered considerably 24 hrs prior, up until 6-10 hrs fast, there after no consumption (glucose may suppress GH release effecting spike levels)..

Injection spot: IMO it is best to use a site that has little to NO scar tissue, and is NOT a frequented injection site of the user. The Bicep is a GREAT option due to more virgin tissue opposed to the delt region as most users opt for that area for oils.

Dosages and Serum levels to expect

6-8ius can yield 15-50 ng/mL as ranges can vary (this has been proven in real life experiences, regardless of the quality, generic or US Pharma grade,some user do NOT respond well with HGH injections, fact this is why it's suggested to keep notes from prior testing) Toss text book reads out the window!

Remain inactive pre-testing

As Further recommendations have it, absolutely no strenuous or rigorous stimulation through activities such as running,walking,or exercising, anything that can stimulation hormonal levels and HGH secretions..

Consumption of water is fine, a glass or 2 will NOT hurt, but limit hrs up until testings..

The usage of alcohol and/or tobacco is entirely prohibited, and not recommended, especially alcohol..cease all consumption 72hrs prior due to the brake down enzymes and glucose levels and pancreases secretions from alcohol..

Recap-

6-10 ius (IM) 3 hrs pre testing (subq administration possess a slower rate with metabolizing in some users, IM has proven a 2-6 fold in levels)
Fasting is recommended, but not necessary (suggested 6-10 hrs pre)
Limit carb intake to absolute minimum
Consumption of water is OK if limited to 1 glass or 2, and not 3 hrs pre testing
No strenuous activities under any circumstances before testing
The use of alcohol and tobacco and other drugs should be completely eliminated 72 hrs prior to testing

Regards,
Vision

:MORE INFO BELOW ON UNDERSTANDING BLOOD TESTS:

I'd like to start a topic on a most frequently asked question!

Many times I've seen individuals make it clear that they cycle but seem to lack an understanding about getting bloods and it's importance, especially beginners and even advanced users for that matter..
So I gathered some information that will provide the basic essentials with covering the following -
How to read normal bloods,where to get bloods, and how to read a chart..

It's vital to know where you stand before a cycle, during and after,especial comparing numbers and keeping a record, time and dates and what compounds where used!

It's crucial to get a blood analysis, pre cycle, midway (5 weeks into cycle/blast) and post cycle (4-6 weeks after PCT is complete for optimal results..
I also suggest getting bloods in the morning AM hrs, when test levels are at peak..

I also added some additional info on normal E2 and other hormonal levels
Regards,
Vision

What’s a “Normal” Testosterone Level and How to Measure Your Testosterone!

Today we’ll be taking a look at what’s considered a normal testosterone level and how you can get your testosterone levels tested. As I began researching testosterone levels and hormone testing for this series, I quickly learned that there’s a lot of conflicting and confusing information out there — some websites will say that “X” is a normal testosterone level, while another website says “Y” is the ideal range. Even medical labs give conflicting numbers on what’s a normal testosterone level.

Why so much confusion?

The problem is that there hasn't been much standardization in hormone testing, particularly regarding T levels. Different labs use different methods (and measurements), which has only created confusion among consumers and even family doctors about what testosterone level results even mean.
Hopefully, the current state of confusion will soon change. The Center for Disease Control here in the U.S. started a project in 2010 to get labs to agree on standard hormone testing procedures. It’s slowly gaining ground, but not every lab has signed on.
I also learned that the bottom range of what’s considered “normal” by many doctors is actually woefully underestimated. Doctors are telling men who come to them with symptoms of low testosterone, “Well, you’re barely within normal range, but it’s still normal, so… you’re fine!”

No, Dr. Everything’s not-A-Okay. It’s not fine.

I hope in this post I can clarify some of the confusion surrounding testosterone levels and hormone tests. I’ll be straight with you. This stuff is super confusing. I’ve done my best to synthesize all the disparate info out there into an easy-to-read format for the layman terms and have sought to create the most accessible resource on the web. However, I’m not a scientist or doctor, and may have gotten a few things wrong. If anyone see an error, I welcome your corrections. :)

Let's begin -

Total and Free Testosterone Levels

Before we begin, I want to reiterate the fact that there are three different types of testosterone floating in your body: free testosterone, SHBG-bound testosterone, and albumin-bound testosterone. When you get tested, there are two tests you can get: total testosterone and free testosterone.
Total testosterone is the total amount of T floating in your blood at the time of the test: free, SHBG-bound, and albumin-bound combined. Total testosterone is typically measured in ng/dl, or nanograms per decilitre.
Free testosterone is the measurement of — you got it — free testosterone (which often includes albumin-bound testosterone as well because it can easily convert to free T). Free T is typically measured in picograms per milliliter. As we’ll discuss later in this post, because free testosterone makes up such a tiny, tiny percentage of your total T, it’s really hard to measure accurately. So, when you see research on normal testosterone levels, it usually focuses ontotal testosterone. Consequently, most of the numbers in this post will be about total T levels. With that said, I do include some references to research that indicates what average and optimal free testosterone levels are.

What’s a “Normal” Testosterone Level?

When you go to get tested for testosterone, the lab will often show you what’s considered the “normal” range among patients who have tested with that particular lab. It’s called the“reference range.”
For example, LabCorp (the lab I used to test my T levels here in Tulsa, OK) shows a reference range of 348 – 1197 ng/dl (nanograms per decilitre) for total testosterone levels. According to this reference range, my total testosterone level of 383 ng/dl at the beginning of my experiment would mean my total T levels were — barely — within the normal range.
Here’s the problem.
That reference range consists of a wide variety of men who tested with LabCorp: 80-year-old men and 20-year-old men; obese men and super fit men; men with pituitary gland problems and men with glands that work like champs.
Sure, my 383 ng/dl was considered normal, but normal compared to whom? An 80-year-old man with Type 2 diabetes?
The fact that reference ranges don’t break patients down by age or health status explains why a 30-year-old man can go to his doctor with the symptoms of low T, only to be told that his T levels are fine because they’re within the “normal” range. If you’re 30 (or even 50), but have the same testosterone level as an 8o-year-old, diabetic man, your doc may say you’re okay, but you’re still not going to feel good. Plain and simple.
What’s interesting is that for many years, the bottom number of the reference range for T levels at many medical labs was much lower. For example, up until last year, LabCorp’s reference range for testosterone was 249-836 ng/dl. You could have had a testosterone level of 250 (which is super low) and still be told by your doctor that you were normal.
All this is to say that the “normal” levels put out there by doctors and labs aren’t all that useful.
Average Testosterone Levels by Age
When determining what’s considered a normal testosterone level, it’s best to look at what the reference range is for men your age. Researchers have known for years that T levels typically drop by about 1% every year after you hit your mid-30s. So if you’re 35, comparing yourself to a bunch of 80-year-old men isn’t very useful because they likely have really low T levels.
Unfortunately, many labs don’t break down reference ranges by age. However, studies have been done in which researchers do just that. Below, I include the results from two such studies.

Measurements in Conventional Units (ng/dl), SHBG in (nmol/L)

Age# SubjectsTotal
Test.
Stand.
Dev.
Free
Test.
Stand.
Dev.
SHBGStand.
Dev.
25-344561717012.32.835.58.8
35-442266821210.31.240.17.9
45-54236062139.12.244.68.2
55-64435621958.32.145.58.8
65-74475241976.92.348.714.2
75-84484711696.02.351.022.7
85-100213761345.42.365.922.8

The above chart groups men into seven ten-year age increments. It’s based on results fromthis 1996 study. According to this chart, my T level at the beginning of the experiment (383 ng/dl) was closer to the average of an 85-100-year-old man. Yikes! This chart also lists the average free testosterone levels of the subjects. My beginning free testosterone was below the average of men my age and my end level was above average.
In a study done that same year by another team of researchers, they produced the following chart of testosterone levels broken down by age:

Measurements in Conventional Units (ng/dl) (source)

AgeNumber
of
Subjects
Mean
Total
Test
Stand.
Dev.
Median
Total
Test
5th %10th %95th %
<25125692158697408468956
25-293546692066373884381005
30-34330621194597348388975
35-39212597189567329388945
40-44148597198597319378936
45-49154546163527329358846
50-54164544187518289348936
55-59155552174547319338866

While this chart doesn’t show average free testosterone levels, I like the fact that it shows the T levels of men in the bottom five and ten percentiles as well as the T levels of the men in the top 95%. You can see how you compare to men with the lowest and highest T levels.
According to this chart, my beginning T level (383 ng/dl) was near the bottom 5% and 10% across all age groups. Even for 55-59-year-old men. (Boo!)
My testosterone level after 90 days of good living (778 ng/dl), was above average for my age group (Bully!).
These charts are a much better source than labs’ reference ranges to check if your T levels are normal. If your doctor tells you that your T levels are normal, make sure to compare the results to these charts to ensure he’s not shortchanging you.
As far as normal percentages of free testosterone go, ~2-3% is considered normal. If you’re significantly below that percentage range, you’ll likely experience symptoms of low T even if your total T is average or above average.

Go For Optimal, Not Average

If your testosterone levels match up with the average in the charts above, it’s safe to say that you have adequate amounts of T in your system. But we don’t want to go for just adequate, we want optimal testosterone levels so that we can derive as much benefit as we can from this virile molecule.
What’s an optimal T level, you ask? Great question.
The answer is: “It depends.”
Every man is different, so their level of optimal testosterone will be different, too. For some men, a testosterone level of 600 ng/dl will make them feel great, while other men need to be around 800 ng/dl in order to experience the benefits of optimal T.
Clinical research still hasn’t determined a hard threshold level for when symptoms of low T begin appearing. Some recent research suggests that symptoms of low T might begin appearing in men when their total testosterone level dips below 320 ng/dl. According to anecdotal evidence from the owner of Peak Testosterone, many men start noticing low T symptoms when their total testosterone dips into the 400s. Of course, it’s anecdotal, so take it for what it’s worth, but it’s probably a good idea to stay above 500 ng/dl if you don’t want to experience symptoms of low T.
So that’s a good rule of thumb for the lower threshold. And from there you can shoot for levels that are in the higher range for your age group.
But it’s important to note that optimal testosterone doesn’t necessarily mean you need super-high levels. Past a certain level, testosterone can actually cause a bunch of not-so-good side effects, like sleep apnea and overly thick blood. You typically only have to worry about too much testosterone if you’re using testosterone replacement therapy. Barring some physiological defect, too much T usually isn’t a problem found in men increasing their testosterone naturally through changes in lifestyle and diet.

How to Measure Your Testosterone Level

There are three ways to test your testosterone levels: saliva sample, urine sample, and blood sample. Each method has its pros and cons.
Saliva and urine tests are relatively inexpensive and fast. You can even buy a saliva test kit on Amazon for about $30. Just spit in the cup, put it in the mail, and a week later you’ll get a total testosterone measurement. The problem is that saliva and urine tests aren’t very accurate, which is why endocrinologists typically don’t use saliva or urine samples when diagnosing low testosterone levels. Instead they use blood serum tests.
While blood tests are much more accurate and sensitive than saliva or urine tests, they’re also much more expensive — blood tests for total and free testosterone can set you back $130. Because I wanted the most accurate results, I went with the blood serum testing.
What I didn’t know before I got tested was that there are different kinds of testosterone blood tests, some more accurate than others. As I mentioned at the beginning of the post, there isn’t much standardization amongst labs when it comes to testing. Some labs use one method, while another lab will use another test.

I later learned that the blood test I used to measure my total testosterone for my experiment wasn’t the most accurate on the market and wasn’t what the CDC is recommending labs use in their goal to standardize hormone testing. (I tested myself a month after my 90-day experiment with the blood test the CDC recommends. I’ll share my results in a bit.) I also learned that measuring free testosterone is pretty dang hard and that most free T measurements that labs give are typically just estimates.
Below I share what I learned about the confusing world of testosterone blood tests.

Blood Tests for Total Testosterone

ECLIA Method. When I tested myself for total testosterone for my experiment, the method the lab used was ECLIA, short for Electrochemiluminescent Immunoassay. It’s a fast and affordable method to measure total testosterone in your blood. Many labs use this method because it’s automatic and doesn’t require too much work on a lab technician’s part. However, some studies have shown that values obtained with ECLIA are significantly higher compared to the more reliable LC/MS method. Which brings me to…
LC/MS Method. LC/MS is short for liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry. It’s considered the gold standard method by many researchers in measuring small molecules. Its accuracy and consistency is why the CDC is recommending LC/MS to be the standard method used when testing total testosterone. Because LC/MS is more sensitive than ECLIA, doctors typically use this method when testing patients with really low testosterone levels, such as women and children. While it’s more accurate and sensitive, the LC/MS method is more expensive than ECLIA. And it takes a bit longer to get your results.
A month after my 90-day experiment, I got tested again, but this time using the LC/MS method. My total testosterone level using this method was 826.9 ng/dl. Meaning my T levels increased even more since starting my testosterone changes.
You’ll have to make the call on which method you go with. If you don’t think you have extremely low T, ECLIA will work just fine. Just know that most researchers see LC/MS as the method that produces the most accurate and consistent results. Labs often offer both ECLIA and LC/MS tests. Later on, I’ll share where you can get tested using either method.
Blood Tests for Measuring Free Testosterone
Reading about the myriad of ways to measure free testosterone has nearly put me in the nut house. It’s confusing.
The problem that labs face is that there is so little free testosterone in our body, it’s hard to measure directly. Below I lay out the methods available right now to measure free T.

RIA Direct. It’s cheap, fast, but not very accurate. Recent studies have been calling into question the use of RIA direct methodology to measure free testosterone. Unfortunately, most labs across the country only use RIA direct because of its cost effectiveness. LabCorp, the lab I used, only measures free T using RIA direct. Despite the criticisms levied at RIA direct tests, many researchers believe it’s an adequate method for routine tests.
Equilibrium Ultrafiltration. Many in the field of endocrinology argue that equilibrium ultrafiltration is a superior and more accurate testing method to RIA direct. The problem is that many commercial labs don’t offer the method because it’s so time consuming and requires well-trained technicians. If you can find a lab that uses equilibrium ultrafiltration, expect to spend a bit more than you would for a RIA direct.
Calculated free testosterone. Instead of directly measuring free testosterone in your blood, it’s possible to get a rough estimate by calculating the amount of albumin, SHBG, and total testosterone in your blood. The problem with this method is that 1) it’s not very accurate and 2) it requires you to pay for three different tests: albumin, SHBG, and total testosterone. This can get pretty expensive, pretty fast.
As you can see, you have a variety of options when getting tested for T levels. My recommendation is to try to get your total testosterone number using the LC/MS method and use whatever method is available and cost effective to measure free testosterone. Of course, I’m just a guy who writes a blog about manliness, so take that recommendation with a grain of salt.

Where to Get Tested for Testosterone

Here’s how:
Order the test. You’ll need to order a blood test using a website that sells blood tests to consumers. No, you don’t send the website a blood sample. These sites contract with labs across the country to draw blood. They basically act as a middleman.Here are the sites I used to buy my tests:

You can also order albumin and SHBG tests from both Health Testing Centers and Request a Test so you can use the calculation method to figure out your free testosterone levels.
Go to a local lab. After you pay for your blood test, you’ll get an email from the website with your order information. You’ll also be told which lab you need to visit in your area to have the test done. Both Health Testing Centers and Request a Test sent me toLabCorp. If you’ve ever applied for a job that requires a drug test, you’ve probably been to LabCorp yourself, as they are a national company.
Get blood drawn. A nice nurse will draw some blood samples. The whole process takes less than 2 minutes. It’s best to get your blood drawn first thing in the morning, as T levels are at their highest in the morning and steadily decline throughout the day.
Get your results. Two or three days later, you’ll get an email from the lab with your results.
Test more than once. Because testosterone levels are sensitive to a whole host of environmental factors, it’s important to get tested more than once when diagnosing low T. You could have below average T levels one week, but slightly above average the next. This is particularly important if your doctor is considering putting you on testosterone replacement therapy. You don’t want him to make the decision from a single test!
Conclusion

• Don’t use lab reference numbers to determine if your T is low. They’re not usually accurate. Use the charts above for your specific age range.
  • Take a blood test to determine your total T levels. You can get this blood test at the doctor, or by signing up online and going to a local lab. Make sure to get tested in the morning!
  • If you can, take the LC/MS test to measure your total T — it’s the most accurate. If that’s not available, the ECLIA test will work okay.
  • To find your free T, try to use the Equilibrium Ultrafiltration test — it’s the most accurate. If that method isn’t available, the RIA Direct test will work okay.

Below is some general information in regards to other hormonal levels that indicate the normal ranges

Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This is a more potent form of testosterone that is metabolized by the body from other androgens. In men most is made from testosterone, while in women the main source is androstenedione (which is first converted INTO testosterone). Current research indicates that DHT is responsible for male-pattern balding and excessive, unwanted hair in both sexes. In males it is also responsible for non-cancerous prostate swelling (BPH).

DHT LEVELS
SEXpg/ml
Females:
clear.gif
Premenopausal24-368
Postmenopausal10-181
Males:250-990

LDL - this is the so-called "Bad cholesterol" and may be a factor for some people. Estrogen therapy tends to lower the LDL level while testosterone therapy makes it go up. If you have a high LDL level and are on TRT therapy, you may have to make adjustments to diet or take other medications to address it.
LDL CHOLESTEROL LEVELS
160 mg/dL or moreHIGH
130 to 159 mg/dLBORDERLINE
100 to 129 mg/dLNEAR OPTIMAL
Less than 100 mg/dLOPTIMAL
source: National Cholesterol Education Program

Estradiol (E2) - this is the main "female" hormone. There are two others, Estriol and Etrone, that are also sometimes tested, but they are metabolized from Estradiol, so it is usually the main one checked. The full name is 17-beta-Estradiol, which is also available in several medications for ERT therapy. Current research indicates that, in some people, this hormone may play a role in the loss of bone density, prevents male bodies from clearing DHT out of the prostate gland, and can stimulate estrogen-sensitive tumor growth (if estrogen-sensitive cancer cells are already present).
ESTRADIOL LEVELS
SEXpg/ml
Women (> 18 years old)
clear.gif
Follicular Phase30-120
Ovulatory Peak130-370
Luteal Phase70-250
Post-Menopausal15-60
Male15-60

Progesterone (Pg) - This steroid hormone is a female sex hormone which, in conjunction with
estrogens, regulates the accessory organs during the menstrual cycle and it is particularly important in preparing the endometrium for the implantation of the blastocyte and in maintaining pregnancy. In non pregnant women progesterone is mainly secreted by the corpus luteum
whereas in pregnancy the placenta becomes the major source. Minor sources are the adrenal cortex for both sexes and the testes for males. Current research indicates it balances agaisnt overactivity of both testosterone and estrogen, and effectively blocks 5-alpha-reductase enzymatic conversion of testosterone into DHT. Progesterone also plays a role in stimulationg Osteoblast (bond building) enzymes, lowering cholesterol levels, stimulating growth of epithelial tissue and lobule-alveolar systems in the breasts, and upregulation of the P-53 cell-division gene, thus offering an anti-carcinogenic effect against run-away cell division in hormone sensitive tumors.

PROGESTERONE LEVELS
SEXng/mlnmol/l
Females
clear.gif
Follicular phase0.2-1.40.64 - 4.45
Luteal phase4 - 2512.7 - 79.5
Post-Menopausal0.1 - 10.32 - 3.18
Males0.1 - 10.32 - 3.18
Conversion factor: 1 ng/ml = 3.18 nmol/l

Testosterone (T) - one of the most important male sex hormones. In men it is mainly synthesized by the testes, in women both the ovaries and by the adrenal cortex; it is secreted into circulation. Testosterone is transported in the plasma by a beta-globulin, called testosterone binding
globulin. It is estimated that about 98 % of the circulating testosterone is bound. The remainder, present as free testosterone, is assumed to be the metabolicly active portion. In the target organ, it is transformed by 5-alpha-reductase into the physiologically effective androgen DHT. In men the determination of testosterone is used as an indicator for the function of the testes: low hormone levels are found in cases with Klinefelter's syndrome, cryptorchism or anorchia. Male or female patients with an androgen producing tumor (ovaries, adrenal cortex, testes) show
increased values. Measurement of testosterone is used to confirm hirsutism in woman. The determination of free or not specifically protein-bound testosterone can be helpful in cases of hyperprolactinemic women or hyperandrogenism. It promotes the burning of fat and the building of lean muscle mass. It also appears to be the fuel for the libido in both sexes. The role of testosterone in cardiovascular health is still hotly debated, but it appears that it may have a detrimental effect over the long term. Testosterone, like progesterone, upregulates the P-53 gene to turn off rampant cellular division, so in that sense is anti-carcinogenic. Testosterone also stimulates oil production in the skin, which can lead to acne problems.

TOTAL TESTOSTERONE LEVELS
SEXng/dlng/ml
Females6 - 860.1 - 1.2
Males270 - 11002.4 - 12
Conversion factor: 1 ng/ml = 3.47 nmol/l

Free or Unbound Testosterone ("Free T") - As mentioned above, about 98% of the testosterone in a man or woman's body is bound to blood proteins. This means that only a small portion is actually "bio-available" and acting on the body's tissues. A healthy percentage for either men or women is around 2.5%. One thing that sometimes frustrates gender patients is that the measurements for the biologically significant free testosterone are not easily compared between men and women. Labs often will state the percentage free for men, but give a measurement in pg/ml for women. Or the male measurements will be in ng/dl requiring a mathematical conversion for direct comparison to the "normal" range of the opposite sex. The percentage is usually higher in adolescents (up to 5%) and quite low in elderly people (around 1%). Many doctors believe that any reading below 2% means the patient should take testosterone supplements, and that any reading below 1% indicates a completely absent sex drive. The level readings between men and women are so vastly different because the number represents a percentage of the TOTAL testosterone. Women naturally start with a lower total amount, so 2.5% of 40ng/dl is going to be much less than 2.5% of 800ng/dl in a man.

FREE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS
SEXng/dlpg/ml% Free Range
Females0.3-1.90.6 - 6.80.4 - 2.4
Males9-3047.0-244.01.6 - 2.9
Total Free Range is 0.3 - 5% ( 2% average )

CLICK HERE for sample reference ranges for other free/bioavailable hormone levels.
DHEA-S (Dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate) is secreted by the adrenal cortex. DHEA-S
is thought to be a biologically weak androgen, but because of its high concentration in blood, it contributes significantly to the androgenization process. The physiological role of DHEA-S is not well known, but it seems to be intricately involved in adrenarche (axillary and pubic hair growth). DHEA-S appears to be an excellent indicator of adrenal androgen production. Elevated levels of DHEA-S have been reported in states of excess androgen production such as cystic acne, hirsutism, infertility, enzymatic adrenal defects, Cushing's syndrome due to bilateral adrenal hyperplasia, and virilizing adrenal tumors.

DHEA-S SERUM LEVELS
SEXµg/mlµmol/l
Females
clear.gif
Premenopausal0.8 - 3.92.1 - 10.1
Pregnancy (3. Trimenon)0.2 - 1.20.5 - 3.1
Postmenopausal0.1 - 0.60.3 - 1.6
Newborns (both sexes)1.7 - 3.64.4 - 9.4
Males1.0 - 4.22.6 - 10.9
Conversion factor: 1 µg/ml = 2,6 µmol/l

Androstenedione - this hormone is produced by the adrenals and gonads. Therefore, the determination of the level of androstenedione in serum is important in the evaluation of the functional state of the glands. Androstenedione is a precursor of testosterone and estrone. Besides the adrenals, in females, the ovaries have been shown to be an important source of androstenedione during the ovulatory cycle.The principle production of testosterone in females is from the conversion of other related androgens, especially androstenedione. An abnormal testosterone level in women should be accompanied by the estimation of serum androstenedione. The use of serum testosterone determination in conjunction with Enzyme Immunoassay of androstenedione can be used to determine if source of excess androgen production is adrenal or ovarian.
ANDROSTENEDIONE LEVELS
SEXMean [ng/ml]Absolute Range [ng/ml]
Females (18-49 years)2.150.70 - 3.50
Females (50-80 years)1.800.20 - 3.40
Males1.750.35 - 3.15
Conversion factor: To convert to nmol/L: ng/ml x 3.45 = nmol/l

Leutenizing Hormone (LH) -LH stimulates Leydig cells in the testes to produce and secrete testosterone (T). As the testosterone travels through the bloodstream it passes through the anterior pituitary gland and hypothalamus it creates a "negative feedback loop" that triggers a decrease in GnRH and LH. LH also stimulates the adrenal gland to produce androstenedione and progesterone. A problem with LH levels alone is rarely seen, so testing is only needed if testosterone level is abnormal, for example, if the patient is suspected to have been born with Klinefelters Syndrome. In women a normal LH level is similar to FSH. An LH that is higher than FSH is one indication of PCOS.

LH LEVELS
SEXmIU/ml
Females (follicular)< 7
Females (Surge 48 hours before ovulation)> 20
Males2 - 18

Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) - In women FSH is often used as a gauge of ovarian reserve. In general, under 6 is excellent, 6-9 is good, 9-10 fair, 10-13 diminished reserve, 13+ very hard to stimulate. In PCOS testing, the LH:FSH ratio may be used in the diagnosis. The ratio is usually close to 1:1, but if the LH is higher, it is one possible indication of PCOS. Basic hormone testing for males often only includes testosterone and FSH. However, in cases such as Klinefelters Syndrome doctors will usually look at both FSH and LH levels. In males FSH stimulates the Sertoli cells in the testes to produce androgen-binding proteins, testosterone, and a protein called inhibin. Inhibin, in turn, travels in the blood back to the pituitary gland whre it creates a "negative feedback loop" that decreases the output of FSH. Since FSH stimulates testosterone production, and testosterone can be converted to DHT and estradiol, an increase of any or all three can also create a "feedback loop" that decreases FSH secretion.
FSH LEVELS
SEXmIU/ml
Females3-20
Males1-18

Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) - this is the principle blood protein that ties up the bulk of the steroids the body produces. For example, it bind with about 98% of the total testosterone, but also binds with other steroids as well. As androgen production increases, available SHBG decreases.
SHBG LEVELS
SEXnmol/l
Females18-114
Males7-50

Get Shredded!
if anybody wishes to run these products and pull some blood work I will compensate you for your time and I will pay for your labs and I'll give you store credit..

what do you say? is anyone down is?

let's get some lab work up and do a little bit of science and research

How do Mast and Prov effect cholesterol and liver? It has to be cycled right, I can’t take this combo for ever?

How do Mast and Prov effect cholesterol and liver? It has to be cycled right, I can’t take this combo for ever?

Late on answering this one lol.

After years of studies on just Mesterolone it proved to have hardly any real effect on health markers..
It's none suppressive and only slightly decreased LH and FSH in users that had naturally HIGH T levels above the norm, and brought them down slightly, yet still in the higher percentile..
This was used for YEARS on end... Using any AAS for years on end is not advised, this is just an outline of what could happen in the event of.
GWMgFEm.png

nQcFC9Z.png

do0iyT7.png

704L9T2.jpg

Through the treatment of Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) one should be given based on symptoms instead of blood values.
If you have no energy. Esp, gain fat easily, have trouble putting on muscle, have a low libido, and suffer from depression, you may need TRT.
Especially if you feel this after a cycle/blast with a so-called successful "PCT"..

Some benefits of this TRT stack may come rather quickly, such as increased libido as this may/can improve within weeks,
as can depression, loss of body fat and an increase in muscle and a overall sense of well being!

CLICK HERE

FAST LOCAL SHIPPING
qMoKMlY.png

Androgen replacement therapy (ART), often referred to as testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), is a class of hormone replacement therapy in which androgens, often testosterone, are replaced (and can be utilized for cruises between cycles/blasts). ART is often prescribed to counter the effects of male hypogonadism. It typically involves the administration of testosterone through injections of Testosterone.Injectable - USA - Puritysourcelabs

ART is also employed after a cycle/blast for those that wish to stay "ON" to lessen the effects of being shut down, as user may notice changes caused by a relative decline in testosterone: TRT is employed to avoid fewer erections, fatigue, thinning skin, declining muscle mass and strength, more body fat. Dissatisfaction with these changes causes some users to lose appetite, and most gains made during their cycle.Most of all, TRT/cruise is utilized to help keep that healthy state of well-being while giving their body a rest between cycles/blasts..

Masteron has used as an anti-estrogen for great reason goes to suggest quite a lot about some properties Masteron possesses. Masteron is a derivative of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) and does not convert to estrogen through means of aromatisation. It is thought that the anti-estrogenic properties of Masteron may be in part to do with either an inhibition in some way of the aromatase enzyme or an interaction with estrogen itself in a way which blocks receptor binding of the estrogen. Either way, this would put Masteron as a useful tool for the AAS user and specifically for those that cruise on low "T" doses who wish to inhibit the conversion of T to estrogen. By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, Masteron would be in effect blocking the conversion of free testosterone to estrogen by the aromatisation pathway Yielding great levels of Free usable test). This would not only serve to marginally increase the amounts of active free testosterone in circulation (thus giving a greater effect of the testosterone during a TRT treatment or cruise)..Most TRT users report almost no need for AI's during this treatment with Low to moderate Testosterone ran concurrently with Masteron. Average Testosterone Enanthate doses are anywhere from 125mgs to 250mgs weekly, with just 200mgs a week of Masteron creating a match made in heaven, a complimentary duo!Injectable - USA - Puritysourcelabs

Blood work below from personal study in Sept 2018 on 200mg Pharma script Testosterone Cypionate with Masteron (Drostanolone) and Proviron (Mesterolone)

The addition with Proviron & Masteron is that it's a useful tool for the TRT user and specifically for those that cruise on low "T" doses who wish to inhibit the conversion of T to estrogen. By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, Masteron would be in effect blocking the conversion of free testosterone to estrogen by the aromatization pathway Yielding great levels of Free usable test. This would not only serve to marginally increase the amounts of active free testosterone in circulation (thus giving a greater effect of the testosterone during a TRT treatment or cruise).. With this said, I was just using 200mgs Script test-cyp E7D (with script adex .5 E3D) and Masteron-200 E7D and proviron at 50mg ED this ultimately created a match made in heaven, a complimentary duo!

My closing comments : Libido was great, appetite was strong and I have no complaints, my sense of well-being was on point.. The extreme low SHBG levels IMO are directly associated with the mast/prov, thus the result of low estro and higher free T.. This can explain why I continued to feel great even after lowering my T dosage significantly..

Outstanding products...
AzHMLg5.jpg

There's an Easter egg here that's hidden inside of all of this, it's something I don't want people to miss.

This goes to prove that you really don't need much test.. I laughed when I see guys chasing a total serum number, they are expecting numbers in or around the 3k + range and they believe that this is where you need to be in order to make the most progress.. I will say this again, stop chasing total serums and focus on free test levels.. people can have 3000 of bound test and that doesn't mean anything, in fact that testosterone is useless..

People should incorporate compounds that are complementary with freeing up bound testosterone into more bioavailable testosterone..

The moral of my point, is free up your test levels and let all of the other compounds be the workhorse..

Know how to optimize your testosterone levels so they can work best for you.. it's not quantity but rather qualities..
I would rather have several hundred work horses, compared to 3000 useless horses..

So, the discussion has came about many times over in regards to depression, insomnia, aggression, anxiety or other sides when on cycle/blast when utilizing Trenbolone..
Let's discuses Trenbolone and one compound that can help assist with side effects that can be unbearable for most, especially anxiety while using Trenbolone..

Please allow me to illustrate one of the most shrouded and seldomly discussed drugs in the whole anabolic circuit, one of the most underrated/pronounced effects ever
that somehow has failed to be discussed upon the masses, or misunderstood at best...Proviron!

"Proviron" Mesterolone

Most of you that have ever took the breakfast of champions "Methandrostenolone", That's right, I'm talking about Dbol.
What's the most apparent and conspicuous effects that takes place while taking Dbol?

One of the most profound and desirable effects that we can have during a cycle..
Now, how about after a cycle like during PCT, Or for longer cycle/blast duration's when we feel fatigued?

GWMgFEm.png

nQcFC9Z.png

do0iyT7.png

One of the greatest characteristics about Proviron is it's "Antidepressant" properties.
With this being said, when it was first developed it was widely utilized in treatments for Bi-polar,OCD and Anxiety. As we know that depression is basically a chemical imbalance that comes about through the "Signaling" between receptors.
Proviron improves the quality of the "channels" that the cells use to communicate and interact, chitter chatter so to speak. Thus, a similar effect with Dbol where it drastically improves the sense of well being in users.

Much like Antidepressants, SSRI (Selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor, and/or,SNRI (Serotonin-nor-epinephrinere-uptake inhibitor)
What I'm about to share is a double blind study that clearly shows undoubtedly astonishing results in the patients! An other great reason to consider this compound.

Tren is the compound that's well known for having a love-hate relationship with most users. Most will deem it a necessary evil. But, in fact it doesn't have to be classified as evil after all.
Here I will introduce some clinical studies that have been conducted with a compound most commonly known as Proviron-trade name (Mesterolone).
This agent possesses some amazing characteristics with Antidepressant properties, as well Anti-anxiety.

It works by also metabolizing and being recognized through the endocrine as (other) a neurosteroid, effectively functioning as a so-called proneurosteroid (testosterone is also recognized as one)..
These steroids synthesized in the brain much like a Nootropic (Proviron especially) and have effects on brains function..
In addition to their actions on neuronal membrane receptors improving the quality of the channels that cells use to communicate and interact.

Proviron/or Masteron (Masteron can be utilized due to it's targeting similarities)
Proviron (mesterolone) will exert inhibitory actions on neurotransmission, acting as potent positive allosteric modulator of the GABA receptor, this is crucial concerning Tren-Insomnia as healthy function levels of GABA will produce a stable sleep state/environment for rest
and displays in no particular order; antidepressant, stress-reducing, feeling warm/fuzzy/rewarding, pro-social, anti-aggressive (huge consider tren sides), pro-sexual, sedative/pro-sleep, cognitive-memory improvement..

It can assist all the way around with individuals who are sensitive or not with trenbolone.
From the social aspect, overwhelming sense of anxiety, lack of sleep, basically everything stated above that may apply with the usage of trenbolone and the onset of its unwanted side..

In addition to this information an individual can also utilized masteron (Drostanolonein) in conjunction with Proviron (subsituting one for the other), running both concurrently may yield a great synergenic effect, each compound will compliment one an other.
Further more Proviron is a DHT derivative. DHT compounds assist with hardening of the physique, lack of water retention, increased sex drive..
Hardening of the physique and lack of water retention go hand in hand. Proviron assists with this, the body recognizes proviron as a DHT, This causes a direct hardening affect on the muscle tissue much like Masteron displays..

The increase in muscle dryness/density comes from a reduction in free/circulating estrogen levels, because proviron has the ability to 'latch-on' to the estrogen binding enzymes, It competes so to speak for its position, it does this aggressively..
Thus, decreasing water retention. Also the the lack of aromatization and the fact that the drug is prototypical androgen, causes a significant shift in the body’s estrogen/testosterone ratio.
As proviron's atomic structure it is incapable of forming estrogen. It also has properties with AR's..
Increasing the AR expression, proviron/DHT uptake to further increase AR expression, repeating this process over and over...

This allows other AAS compounds to appear to be amplified with there effects, assisting the compounds -

"What does this mean"?
Proviron can be a master key so to speak, having multiple functions - It binds aggressively to the AR's and SHBG, thus it can/may increase the activity of other AAS..

Citation
[ Journal Article ]
A comparison of the antidepressant effects of a synthetic androgen (mesterolone) and amitriptyline in depressed men.

Abstract

26 depressed male outpatients were randomly assigned to 14 wks of treatment with either mesterolone or amitriptyline in a double-blind parallel treatment design. Ss completed the Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression and a symptom checklist each week. Findings reveal that the drugs were equally effective in reducing depressive symptoms. Mesterolone produced significantly fewer adverse side effects than amitriptyline and did not produce hypomania or tachycardia, recognized side effects of amitriptyline. (10 ref) (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2013 APA, all rights reserved)

The effects of mesterolone, a male sex hormone in depressed patients (a double blind controlled study).

Abstract
Based on computer EEG (CEEG) profiles, in high doses, antidepressant properties of mesterolone, a synthetic androgen, were predicted. In a double-blind placebo controlled study, the clinical effects of 300-450 mg daily mesterolone were investigated in 52 relatively young (age range 26-53 years, mean 42.7 years) male depressed outpatients. During 6 weeks of mesterolone treatment, there was a significant improvement of depressive symptomatology. However, since an improvement was also established during the placebo treatment, no statistically appreciable difference in the therapeutic effects of mesterolone was established compared to placebo. Mesterolone treatment significantly decreased both plasma testosterone and protein bound testosterone levels. Patients with high testosterone levels prior to treatment seem to have had more benefit from mesterolone treatment than patients with low testosterone levels. The degree of improvement weakly correlated to the decrease of testosterone levels during mesterolone treatment.

These are some research articles that may justify the use of low/moderate dose Proviron during PCT:

AAKVAAG, A., and S. B. STROMME. "The effect of mesterolone administration to normal men on the pituitary-testicular function."Acta endocrinologica77.2 (1974): 380-386.

ABSTRACT
Mesterolone (1α-methyl-5α-dihydrotestosterone) has been given to 10 normal men, age 24–27 years, and the effect on the plasma levels of ICSH, FSH and testosterone has been studied.No effect on the plasma levels of ICSH and FSH could be detected. After 4 weeks on 75 mg mesterolone per day a significant (P < 0.01) drop in the mean value for plasma testosterone level was observed, 5.2 to 4.0 ng/ml. After another 4 weeks on 150 mg mesterolone per day a further decrease to 3.5 ng/ml was found.During mesterolone administration the protein binding of testosterone in plasma was significantly reduced, and it appeared that the level of free (non-protein bound) testosterone in diluted plasma remained unchanged, 0.37 and 0.41 ng/ml, before and after mesterolone administration respectively.The results suggest that mesterolone given in doses of 75 and 150 mg/day to normal men does not suppress the pituitary ICSH production or the testicular testosterone production

GORDON, R.D., THOMAS, M.J., POYNTING, J.M. and STOCKS, A.E. (1975), Effect of Mesterolone on Plasma L.H., F.S.H. and Testosterone. Andrologia, 7: 287–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0272.1975.tb00942.x
Summary
It has been claimed that orally administered mesterolone, unlike l7a-methyl testo- sterone, does not suppress endogenous gonadotrophins and testesterone. To investi- gate this, both drugs were administered, in turn, to four normal men and plasma te- stosterone, L.H. and F.S.H. were measured serially. Mesterolone administration was associated in all four subjects with significant and similar falls in plasma testosterone, but significant suppression of gonadotrophins took place in only two of them. Any changes which occured were apparent by the end of the first week of therapy. Administration of half the dose of 17a-methyl testosterone to the same four subjects caused significant suppression of testosterone in each and suppression of one or both gonadotrophins in each.
In longer term studies in patients (5-30 months) involving serial measurements at intervals of one to two months, there was evidence of significant suppression of L.H. and F.S.H. by 17a-methyl testosterone, but not by mesterolone, which was clinically a less effective androgen.
WANG, C., BURGER, H.G., de KRETSER, D.M., DULMANIS, A., HUDSON, B., KEOGH, E.J. and SUTHERS, M.B. (1974), Effect of Mesterolone on Serum FSH, LH and Plasma Testosterone in Normal Men. Andrologia, 6: 111–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0272.1974.tb01604.x

Summary
To determine whether the claim that mesterolone, an orally active androgen, does not cause suppression of gonadotrophin secretion, two groups of five normal men were treated with 100 and 200 mg. daily respectively for 7 days. Serial measurements of serum FSH, LH and plasma testosterone were made on samples taken at 15 minute intervals over 2 hr both before and during treatment. Modest falls in FSH, LH and testosterone levels were observed in both groups, the percentage suppression being 21% and 18% for FSH, 19% and 15% for LH and 9% and 8% for testosterone at the lower and higher dosage levels respectively.
200mg is a far greater dose than I would deploy during PCT (50mgs is ideal). From these studies and other articles we see have read, it's clear that there is almost minimal/no influence on the HTPA, any effect would be absolute minimal and negated by other appropriate compounds used during that period (HCG, Aromasin, Nolvadex and HGH)...

Team PSL supervisor
Vision

also....

Proviron will NOT suppress LH or FSH and will even provide your body with more free testosterone due to the fact that it binds "AGGRESSIVELY" to SHBG (lowering levels)....With this said, your total test probably may not increase much, however that's not what's important, your Free-T is the ticket..
Your FREE T will INCREASE 5-10 FOLD.. Its freed from bound test ultimately allowing test to act in its original course of action, in lieu of being bound!

If you're experiencing excessive sweating at night from Trenbolone you may want to consider limiting yourcarbs in the evening,
this tends to help because the body is in a state of thermogenesis so there's a slew of activity taking place, Its known as "thermoregulation" as an integral part of sleep homeostasis...
Your body will warm itself up, however during thermgenesis from powerful andros like tren, carbs fuel this process 10 fold...

Last but not least, here's some more information that can provide you with achieving an environment that will assist with more FREE-T..

"Proviron with Winstrol"

Really, only a very small amount of Testosterone exists as “free” testosterone. Free test is testosterone that capable of binding to the Androgen Receptor,
which is where all the rest of the magic happens, and allows for the following benefits:
-New myofiber formation

Testosterone binds at around 45% to what is known as Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), and about another 53% binds to proteins (albumin).
Different variations of steroids also differ in the way in which they bind to proteins.
If one could unbind testosterone from SHBG by even a small percentage, it could make a big difference in the way that testosterone or other AAS exert their anabolic effects.
Studies show that when testosterone is unbound from SHBG the “free” test does in fact exert greater effects than total T. As the following studies support:
-
Demisch K, and Nickelsen T. Distribution of testosterone in plasma proteins during replacement therapy with testosterone enanthatein patients suffering from hypogonadism Andrologia 1983;15 Spec No:536-41.

Gandar R. Interpretation of the blood level of a steroid Rev Fr Gynecol Obstet 1985 Aug-Sep;80(8-9):635-40.
Legrand E., et al. Osteoporosis in men: a potential role for the sex hormone binding globulin Bone 2001 Jul;29(1):90-5.
Longcope C., et al. Diet and sex hormone-binding globulin. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000 Jan;85(1):293-296.
Valero-Politi J, and Fuentes-Arderiu X. Within- and between-subject biological variations of follitropin, lutropin, testosterone, and sex-hormone-binding globulin in men. Clin Chem 1993 Aug;39(8):1723-1725.

Proviron(1-Methyl Dihydrotestosterone) has been shown to bind with SHBG much more readily than test.
Relative binding affinity of anabolic-androgenic steroids: comparison of the binding to the androgen receptors in skeletal muscle and in prostate,

It is unclear whether anabolic steroids act on skeletal muscle via the androgen receptor (AR) in this tissue, or whether there is a separate anabolic receptor.
When several anabolic steroids were tested as competitors for the binding of [3H]methyltrienolone (MT; 17 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-4,9,11-estratrien-3-one) to the AR in rat and rabbit skeletal muscle and rat prostate,
1 alpha-Methyl-5 alpha-dihydrotestosterone (1 alpha-methyl-DHT; mesterolone) bound most avidly to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) [relative binding affinity (RBA) about 4 times that of DHT].

Some anabolic-androgenic steroids bound strongly to the AR in skeletal muscle and prostate [ RBAs relative to that of MT: MT greater than 19-nortestosterone ( NorT ; nandrolone ) greater than methenolone (17 beta-hydroxy-1-methyl-5 alpha-androst-1-en-3-one) greater than testosterone (T) greater than 1 alpha-methyl-DHT]. In other cases, AR binding was weak (RBA values less than 0.05): stanozolol(17 alpha-methyl-5 alpha- androstano [3,2-c]pyrazol-17 beta-ol), methanedienone (17 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-1,4-androstadien-3-one), and fluoxymesterolone (9 alpha-fluoro-11 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-T). Other compounds had RBAs too low to be determined (e.g. oxymetholone (17 beta-hydroxy-2-hydroxymethylene-17 alpha-methyl-5 alpha-androstan-3-one) and ethylestrenol (17 alpha-ethyl-4- estren -17 beta-ol). The competition pattern was similar in muscle and prostate, except for a higher RBA of DHT in the prostate. The low RBA of DHT in muscle was probably due to the previously reported rapid reduction of its 3-keto function to metabolites, which did not bind to the AR [5 alpha-androstane-3 alpha, 17 beta-diol and its 3 beta-isomer (3 alpha- and 3 beta-adiol, respectively)]. Some anabolic-androgenic steroids (only a few synthetic) bound to SHBG (1 alpha-methyl-DHT much greater than DHT greater than T greater than 3 beta-adiol greater than 3 alpha-adiol = 17 alpha-methyl-T greater than methenolone greater than methanedienone greater than stanozolol). The ratio of the RBA in rat muscle to that in the prostate (an estimate of the myotrophic potency of the compounds) was close to unity, varying only between about 0.4 and 1.7 in most cases.(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 400 WORDS)

Brenta G, Schnitman M, Gurfinkiel M, Damilano S, Pierini A, Sinay I, Pisarev MA.

Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism, French Hospital, Buenos Aires, Argentina. brenta@cnea.gov.ar

With the aim of understanding the variations of the levels of sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) in thyroid dysfunction, we studied the influence of factors that also modify SHBG, such as menopausal status, age, and body mass index (BMI) in women with hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism, both overt and subclinical. Statistical analysis was performed by means of analysis of variance (ANOVA), stepwise multiple regression, and partial correlation. The ANOVA showed a significant statistical difference among the means of SHBG of all groups (p<0.01). The difference was due to the group that included hyperthyroid women. Multiple regression analysis showed that the main factors influencing SHBG were BMI and age, except for the hyperthyroid group, where the most important independent variables were triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4). Partial correlation controlling the effect of BMI and age showed no association between SHBG and the other variables in all groups except for the subclinical hyperthyroid and hyperthyroid, where we found a significant association between SHBG and T4 and T3. The premenopausal or postmenopausal status did not modify SHBG levels. When the patients are taken as a whole, BMI, age, T4, and T3 all have an association with SHBG levels according to the multiple regression analysis.

Determinants of sex hormone-binding globulin blood concentrations in premenopausal and postmenopausal women with different estrogen status. Virgilio-Menopause-Health Group.

Pasquali R, Vicennati V, Bertazzo D, Casimirri F, Pascal G, Tortelli O, Labate AM.

Department of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology, University of Bologna, Italy

Just a quote: 2) SHBG values are correlated positively with estradiol and negatively with insulin and testosterone concentrations, but the predictive value of these variabiles on SHBG appears to be different in premenopause and postmenopause; Here is a fun little fact:the level of SHBG can also be influenced by other factors. There is a direct relationship between the level of estrogen and thyroid hormones and the level of SHBG. Estrogen goes up, SHBG goes up. Estrogen goes down SHBG goes down. Same for Thyroid hormones triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4). Also, there is a relationship with diet and insulin, but that is something I will save for later.
Higher androgen levels due to AS administration has been shown to considerably lower levels of SHBG as well. The AaS Winstrol (stanozolol) was shown in a 1989 study to lower levels of SHBG by 50% after oral administration.

Sex hormone-binding globulin response to the anabolic steroid stanozolol: evidence for its suitability as a biological androgen sensitivity test.
Sinnecker G, Kohler S.

Both the androgen-induced decline in serum sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) levels during puberty and the anabolic effect of exogenous testosterone are absent in patients with androgen insensitivity (testicular feminization). To determine whether the androgen-induced decline in serum SHBG could be used as a test of androgen sensitivity, we studied the effect of the anabolic-androgenic steroid stanozolol (17 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-5 alpha-androstano-[3,2-c]pyrazol) on serum SHBG in 25 control subjects, 3 patients with complete androgen insensitivity, and 4 patients with partial androgen insensitivity. Stanozolol was administered orally for 3 days (0.2 mg/kg.day); blood samples were taken before and 5, 6, 7, and 8 days after the beginning of the test for measurements of serum SHBG. The lowest value (i.e. the peak response) in each subject was used as the measure of the response to stanozolol. In the control subjects the mean nadir serum SHBG level was 51.6 +/- 5.9% (+/- SD) of the initial value (P less than 0.001). In the 4 patients with partial androgen insensitivity the nadir serum SHBG ranged from 73-89%, and in the 3 patients with complete androgen insensitivity it ranged from 93-97% of the initial value. Thus, the decrease in serum SHBG after short term administration of stanozolol reflects androgen responsiveness and, thus, may be used to differentiate patients with androgen insensitivity syndromes from those with other causes of male pseudohermaphroditism.

Take away notes:

This was after oral administration, so I am not sure that I can extrapolate the data to injectable as well.
SHBG is made in the liver so even an injectable winny would have to be processed there, albeit slower, due to the slower release of injectable winny and it’s direct release into the bloodstream. That could possibly make it a little less effective in this regard.

In a nutshell: Proviron and Winny could provide the mechanisms to increase the value of other AS. Proviron would work because by binding to SHBG, it leaves hormone in a free state to bind to the AR. Proviron is a terrible Anabolic, but its affinity for SHBG would essentially “displace”other steroids from binding to SHBG.
Winstrol would work to reduce the overall amount of SHBG, thereby having the effect of freeing up hormone to bind to the AR. What a stack!

Team PuritySourceLabs,
Vision

Bump

if anybody wishes to run these products and pull some blood work I will compensate you for your time and I will pay for your labs and I'll give you store credit..

what do you say? is anyone down is?

let's get some lab work up and do a little bit of science and research

I’ve used this combo and it is a great combination, if any one of you guys step up and take it, you’ll become a believer in low dose mast with test. It is better that just test alone for sure. Good deal Vision

I’ve used this combo and it is a great combination, if any one of you guys step up and take it, you’ll become a believer in low dose mast with test. It is better that just test alone for sure. Good deal Vision
I don't know how much some guys, such as yourself can continuously stress how unique and beneficial this combination is, along with its effectiveness. And for some reason a lot of guys are late with joining the party. Especially older lion's.. for guys that are 40+ , this is such a complimentary stack. Like you said, you don't need much.
Last year before I got covid, it was all I was using with diet on point, and I peeled down to single digits. Feeling amazing the entire time.

Late on answering this one lol.

GWMgFEm.png

nQcFC9Z.png

do0iyT7.png
People, if you see the areas that I outlined in red this should speak for itself.
It's fair to say that it's virtually non suppressive, does not affect the liver, and it can be used long term.

Bear in mind that the results in the graph above are with Proviron treatment only on males that qualified for this TRT treatment, in which all had pre-existing low T or suppression. The dosages that were used are far greater than what is suggested in this original post. 50-75mgs daily will have you sitting pretty for quite a while.

View attachment 75743

704L9T2.jpg

CLICK HERE

FAST LOCAL SHIPPING
qMoKMlY.png

Outstanding products...
AzHMLg5.jpg

"Proviron" Mesterolone

GWMgFEm.png

nQcFC9Z.png

do0iyT7.png

"What does this mean"?

Citation
[ Journal Article ]

Abstract

Abstract

ABSTRACT

Summary

Summary

Team PSL supervisor
Vision

also....

"Proviron with Winstrol"

-New myofiber formation

-

Sinnecker G, Kohler S.

Take away notes:

Team PuritySourceLabs,
Vision

BUMP

7fk1jO1.png

Back